Who wins

Who wins

Tough call. Falcon is military, has Stark enhanced tech, has sweet guns with smart aiming optics, missiles, ECM, an armed drone, etc.

Vulture is hinted at either being ex military or a wartime military contractor, has Alien tech (some features better / worse than Stark), appears to be more clunky in the air but a lot more durable as well.

Final vote goes to Falcon. He's just a headshot away from victory and he can make it happen.

Vulture. He's always been more powerful than Falcon.

Vulture wears a helmet. Falcon does not.

i've always wanted to see these 2 square off in the comics. wonder why they never did

Vulture has more utility in his wings. They're also a lot stronger, as he can smash through concrete pillars with them.

He's also got alien guns.

Well, Spider-Man basically manhandled both Bucky and Falcon in Civil War, while Vulture was actually a real threat. So I'm going to go with Vulture on this one.

Toomes has firepower but Falcon has training. Falcon takes it.

Winglets, when will they learn?

I'm gonna go with Vulture. He's got better weapons, better wings, and a better suit. The only thing Falcon possibly has him beat is combat experience and stamina.

>DEX vs STR

>Spidey handles Falcon and Bucky
>Spidey presumably has trouble with the Vulture

As far as the MCU goes, it's kinda obvious the Vulture is a lot stronger. Unless there's some situational advantage in the movie I'm unaware of.

Shit. Falcon's wings looks so ridiculous now

Falcons are smaller than Vultures, so it's scientifically 100% correct.

Also, their flight styles differed a lot, which was neat. Falcon does a lot more flips and acrobatics, and Vulture does stealth approaches to vehicles and berserk attacks on buildings.

personally I think this is kind of a rock-paper-scissors between Falcon, Spider-man and Vulture. I'd have to say that Falcon probably has an advantage of being more nimble then the Vulture.

This

Also Vulture's wings cut through buildings and planes.
Falcon's wings got ripped off by Winter Soldier.

Falcon would be killed quick.

Why doesn't Falcon have that type of Alien tech?

hmm construction worker versus special forces soldier.... tough choice...

hold up, how does the vultures body support the weight of that rig?

A helmet doesn't protect you from shell shock or headshots.

The only trouble he'd have would be catching him. Falcon seems faster/quicker to turn.

hmm construction worker with alien technology and super weapons versus special forces soldier with little baby manlet wings...tough choice

It does if it's made from alien materials.

This fight's for the birds.

It's self-propelled. Even when he's on the ground it is be pushing up with the fans. Notice that they are pointing downwards.

MCU Vulture's wings are basically the power loader from Aliens with VTOL helicopter rotors. He has to clip himself into it.

And what indication is there that helmet is made from the same material as the wings? Unless I missed something and it's clearly meant to be a remodeled Chitauri helmet.

birdup

we need specs on the wings. Falcons look faster and more nimble. also don't forget redwing...

okay, i see the leg parts now

so its a helicopter version of iron man

I think it's important to note that Falcon's wings were never designed for what he's using them for. From what he said in Winter Soldier he mostly used them in stealth bombing runs and rescue missions; things that required a lot of speed and were not meant for direct combat. Vulture's wings were made from the ground up for combat purposes though, and to carry heavy loads.

>Tiny manlet kite wings
>Massive bladed fuck off wings
My money is on Vulture

Falcon literally just has to have Redwing X-Ray Vulture's big glowing Chitauri grenade power source and he'll blow up. In an unarmed no wings fight, Falcon wins easily, he's been trained by Cap and he could hold his own against an unenhanced Crossbones before that. In a straight up no holds barred aerial battle it's down to this , Toomes is way more durable and capable of longer sustained flight, Falcon has the speed and maneuverability to fly rings around him all day but he gets clipped once and he's done for.

Have we seen Falcon catch up to a jet like Vulture did?

Vulture's top speed is definitely higher, but he can't turn as fast.

All falcon has to do is send redwing straight into vulture's helmet so he can't see and crashes into the ground.

Vulture is still probably the favourite, but it's not a certainty win.

I think the fact that Vulture has a helmet is what tips it in his favor. Just by having his head protected and breathing regulated he should be able to do way more in the air that Falcon, namely fly faster and get way more altitude.

How was he able to control them with such precision? Brain implant?

I wouldn't be surprised if he has a helmet UI with rudimentary controls like Stark and some kind of remote or wrist-mounted home button that guides it back to him.

It probably has some sort of high-level programming. As in "go there, fuck that up, go there, fuck that up", "land me here and dismount", "land me here and mimic my arms" and that sort of thing.

>Falcon's wings got ripped off by Winter Soldier.

Be fair that was his original experimental military gear. He's gotten a Stark upgrade since then.

Falcon's probably got the edge in speed and maneuverability while Vulture's just got raw power.

Its a tough call, but Id have to lean towards Vulture simply because he can tango with Spider Man, a superhuman with considerable strength and agility. Problem is we dont know the extent of Toomes' suit, or the number of gadgets Falcon has at his disposal. Vulture definitely has more maneuverability, and is probably faster than Sam. Falcons only real advantage here is experience and hit and run tactics

>Vulture definitely has more maneuverability
Not really. He seems to have a lot more inertia against him. Probably has higher top speed.

Vultures turbines allow him to hover and do quick turns, Falcon is basically a runaway train when airborne.

Falcon isn't a powerhouse, he's not supposed to be. He's designated recon in a team with Cap and even when he used his suit in the military.

Vulture on the other hand designed his suit to fuck shit up so he could steal stuff inside heavily guarded transports. So probably Vulture.

Falcon seemed to take much tighter turns in the Lagos building, whereas Vulture seemed to have trouble slowing down even for his landings.

Vulture sort of skids on 3d ice.

Most of his engagements with Peter are ambush attacks or at high altitude where he has the advantage and Peter is desperately trying not to fall to his death. The only time they have a direct physical clash at the very end Toomes slams him multiple times with his hydraulic talons and while he does mess up Peter, it takes just one punch to lay him out.

I dunno, man. The maneuverability he had in this scene was insane. And he wasn't even hooked into it. And nothing stopped it either. It just tore through those pillars like they weren't even there.

>runaway train
did you see him dodge giant ass anti-air explosions when he was pulling helicarrier fire away from Cap in Winter Soldier?

I just love using "fuck off" as an adjective.

Pretty sure the tinkerer was piloting it in that scene, in fact I'm 90% sure he blatantly states it.

Best MCU villain vs Average tier token character
Tough call

>The maneuverability he had in this scene was insane.
He crashed into fucking everything, what are you on about?

Jokes aside, you're right, but with the dude attached he seemed to have a bit more trouble, but that might just have been for intimidation purposes for the trailer.

Stark had wrist guides for his suits since IM3. I assume he looted some of that tech.

I suppose at the airport Sam was using less thrust and was basically gliding in there
Wasnt that mostly speed mixed with being close range to the cannons? They werent meant to engage targets that close
Toomes' wings seemed to do alright in a basement, and had the force to go through thick concrete without damaging it

>And he wasn't even hooked into it

Exactly why it was so maneuverable. In that state his wings are basically an indestructible flying drone, when he's actually strapped in it drastically reduces what they're capable of.

Based on Raw power alone, probably Vulture. I'm sure Falcon could find a way to win, but even with his increased maneuverability the odds are noticeably against him.

>tony blew up all his spare suits over the water at a dock

Who knows how much of that shit Vulture salvaged?

>I suppose at the airport Sam was using less thrust and was basically gliding in there
Inside the terminal he was going around the ceiling struts fairly easily whilst fighting spidey.

Imma go with A LOT.

Sam fucks him up, just shoots him and with Redwing, Vulture would have no chance

Who's the better gang of superpowered thieves, Vulture, Tinkerer and the Shockers; or Lang, the Pyms, Luiz and those two idiots nobody likes?

Toomes gives all of Falcon's female relatives the big white cock and wins by mindbreak

The successful ones.

Tinkerer alone beats everyone else. This dude is Stark-level of a genius.

And lost

Pym's not exactly a dim bulb.

MCU Pym is a one trick pony.

"Face it, Tiger... despite requiring complex construction equipment and a thorough knowledge of masonry, the Washington Monument was built by slaves."

>rewrites the laws of physics
>perfects insect telepathy technology
>good at punching people

Three tricks.

it's a really good trick

>One trick pony
You do realize what he made was practically revolutionary and downright god like right? He has basically created something with limitless possibilities while Tinkerer and Stark are still fiddling with toys.

>Hordes his tech, goes to great lengths to protect it.
Eh.

Right, but Vulture also lost against Spidey, so we can't conclude anything from that.

Stop, my penis can only get so erect!

The funny thing is knowing that if you know your history, she's wrong and trying way too hard.

Which you know.

Yes. And when someone was about to make the tech available to people, he went to great lengths to have them essentially murdered.
Yes, Stark and Tinkerer are playing with toys. But they are also letting people use those toys. Pym is sitting in his ant infested house and sulking. He dies- his revolutionary tech is gone for good. Unless some genius reverse-engineers it. And who's been shown to be able to reverse-engineer anything all the way to alien tech? That's right. Tinkerer.

True, but Falcon was able to get taken out with one precise web shot. Peter practically had to drop a plane on Toomes to get him on the ropes. The problem with this scenario is that we don't know the limitations Sam has and Vultures suit isnt a military grade weapon meant for combat, only salvaging. So really its anyones guess I suppose

it was created using slave sourced stones

I thought freemasons built it...

I doubt Tinkerer could understand Pym's formula, hell HYDRA spent decades trying to replicate it and even they could reverse engineer alien tech. Cross only lucked out because he was Pym's protegee. Pym hiding his work doesnt detract on what he did, he simply understood that the world wasnt ready for such an advancement.

Tony Stark is a scientist.

Hank Pym is a wizard pretending to be a scientist.

Sure, but Vulture doesn't have webshots. He has no ranged weapons, in fact, so he might have trouble even getting to falcon, whilst Falcon has redwing and guns.

If falcon is just flying by, the Vulture can pull, well, a real live falcon, and just drop from high altitude onto Falcon's back and he wouldn't even know what hit him.

Just like every other fucking building was built on former empire/slavery-money.

Would you rather live in a world where Stark is fucking terrible at stopping his technology from being copied, stolen or disseminated AND supervillains can shrink you instantly into a still alive and conscious pile of bubbling flesh, or a world where Stark is just responsible for everything going wrong?

Pym made the right call. Maybe if Stark had actually gone through a proper Armor Wars phase 80% of MCU villains wouldn't be tech based.

The real question is...will Vulture's jacket be Sup Forums's scorpion jacket!?

They started the construction. The Army engineer corps finished it after the Civil War. Neither group used slaves in the construction of the monument and slavery was outlawed before it was even finished.

For something that's usually so douchey looking, he really pulled it off.

No, we'll have to wait for the sequel.

But those were his wings in Winter Soldier, in Civil War they were able to take on direct gun fire, so clearly Stark upgraded them.

I suppose you're right, Pym Particles are such bullshit

>He has no ranged weapons

Huh?

This is the God of the thread. Bow to your screen and type "My life is for the birds" in 2 minutes or be haunted by phantom limb syndrome until next week.

They are Speed Force of Marvel. Bullshit thing that can do whatever for reasons.

Okay, so you haven't actually seen the movie.

Falcon clearly lost to Spidey though. He got webbed up and Red Wing saved him.

Vulture beat the fuck out of Spiderman the entire movie, and only lost when he got careless and greedy over getting the stark tech from the plane.

So we've established Red Wing > Spidey > Vulture >> Falcon.

Falcon is there to be beaten up by other heroes. He lost to Ant-man.

He carries the gun, but it's not part of the suit, come on.

At the beginning of Civil war Falcon is carrying Cap and dropping him on people. That doesn't mean Cap is part of Falcon's suit.

I guess. I'm not arguing that Falcon would win every time, he's not a bruised, he's a scout. I'm only saying that he could theoretically win if he played his cards right.

Huh??

>tfw Spiderman is getting his ass beat by alliance in Infinity War
>about to get stomped on
>Vultures comes out of nowhere and saves him
>A man always pays off his debt!
>mfw he takes over Uncle Ben's place

This isn't an "If X beats Y and Y beats Z then X beats Z" scenario due to the variables being too different from each other.

I mean, Spidey webbed him up sure but that was even in an enclosed area which even gave Falcon a disadvantage compared to an open field which Spidey would be weak to.

Context is always key.

Fuck off. Everyone knows Uncle Ben's been confirmed to be black in order to push Marvel's agenda.