Magiswords~

Magiswords~

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!M1NkyTZC!Smwjw91143hr_4K4zwd_pA
youtube.com/watch?v=pJF2gGNC2-c
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4foMJ5lGyT686nJxLo7Tnla3QHjE_-2V
ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1006291700024401_B13R1.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just got caught up to episode 30 and they've improved with time, more jokes are becoming more funny, especially now that we know Vambre really is just talking to herself.

This show really isn't that bad at all. Feels like the people working on it have a lot of fun.
Pacing seems a bit better this season.

>especially now that we know Vambre really is just talking to herself
Say what now?

PURPLED

S Q U I R T
Q
U
I
R
T

I think it's my favorite show currently on CN. It went from garbage where nothing worked to a great show where everything works in just 10 episodes. I'm impressed.

if you're telling the truth about the show improving, maybe I'll check an episode out. any episode suggestions?

vambre a best

Any of the latest 5-10 or so.

new episodes folder
mega.nz/#F!M1NkyTZC!Smwjw91143hr_4K4zwd_pA

danke

unf

>especially now that we know Vambre really is just talking to herself.

wait what

Squirt's voice makes my underwear tight. Why is that?

Whenever she talks to her brain, she's talking to herself.

bump

nope

Sometimes Vambre's brain will pop up and give her opinion on the situation to Vambre, which usually involves the two talking.

Vambre's brain is a real bitch. If she wasn't keeping it in check for her brother and friend's sake she'd be the villain of the show.

That face is hot

try Random Acts of Memory, i think this is my first episode that is well-paced.

it's nice to find a "modern" show that's fast-paced but this one takes it overboard. i can't believe they speed up everyone's voices just to cram in all the lines.

almost looks like she's paddling him with it.

>sheriff snake
>lounge lizard

youtube.com/watch?v=pJF2gGNC2-c
I don't get the complaint about the show being fast paced. this clip doesn't move so fast that you can't understand what's happening.

Where can I find season 1 eps or the shorts?

people like to complain

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4foMJ5lGyT686nJxLo7Tnla3QHjE_-2V

good show

Well, I know what I'm going to request on the drawthreads now.

>I don't know what this triangle does!
>I don't know what that triangle does, either!

...so, what does the triangle do? Give the fish man a distinct silhouette?

This show is so hard to watch, which is a damn shame because it has some top tier qts.

Case in point please?

It isn't after episode 22. If you're catching up on it you might want to keep going.

I guess most the lines for this show are largely ad-libbed by the voice actors with only interaction prompts guiding them for their lines. Though this may have only been for the shorts and not the full episodes.

k so I tried watching this episode and this show is still not my thing
thanks anyway though

If you want to, watch more. Certain episodes are stronger than others. Sibling Sorcery is my most favorite so far.

Even when Phil loses, he wins!

Somebody said the other day that Bimm finally showed up in a Magiswords Academy short. I don't even know what that is - haven't watched the show in a long time - but I remembered being curious about this character since before the premiere.

She say anything or do anything?

She gets a feature in the Trollblin Thumb short. The Adventurer Academy shorts are pretty formulaic, but she does get called a wuss, make a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory reference, and fail the demonstration through endearing cowardice instead of endearing boisterousness.

No magic, sadly. Guess she learns that later.

Oh, and the Adventure Academy shorts are typically mobile only, through the app, I think. The leakbot in saves one outcome of those videos, though, and lets the shorts be seen by people who don't have/want the app.

Here's the Trollblin Thumb video: ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1006291700024401_B13R1.mp4

user I need you

If I had to guess, I think everything is scripted except for the magiswords vlogs, which definitely seem like adlib that's been animated.

>i can't believe they speed up everyone's voices just to cram in all the lines

Source on that it's being sped up?

i want to see a fanart piece where Morbidia accidently sees Gateaux getting out of the shower and she discovers that he is buff as hell and hung like a horse.

just imagine the wild takes she'd do then.

So is he the jRPG frog?

He should have bishie hair and a bare midriff in his normal costume to be as eastern rpg as possible with his gigantic nonsensical weapon.

>Vambre and Prohyas are the only humans in the class

Unless you count the teacher.

Should it come as a surprise to me that I was expecting this series to have less lewds than what we currently have?

If a female (especially more than one) appears in Sup Forums related media, expect a lot of lewds.