Black Lightning

Let's have a Black Lightning thread. What are your favorite Black Lightning runs ? Favorite costume for him ? Do you want him to get a new comic series ? Are you excited for his TV series ?

Other urls found in this thread:

tonyisabella.blogspot.com/2015/07/black-lightning-2015.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So with the TV pilot ordered, they're gonna give him a book right?

Who should write him?

His creator or the guy who wrote Black Lightning Year one. Whoever get's his character.

>What are your favorite Black Lightning runs ?
I like year one .

His daughters Thunder and Lightning were in a episode of DC Superhero Girls last week.

Maybe a bit early but great timing cause kids who are watching his will know who they are when watching Black Lightning 's show .

This and his 60s outfit are my favorite outfits for him .

Only read volume 1 but I thought it was pretty cool. I remember watching the trailer for the show and thinking I would honestly prefer if it were a movie instead of a whole show but I'll still give it a shot. I wouldn't even mind flashbacks like on Arrow if they take inspiration from the original run.

I hope they scrap Raiden for Negro Lightning for Injustice 2. They should have went with Black Lightning instead of Cyborg for the Nu52 Justice League.

What's wrong with Cyborg's face?

I haven't read much with him solo but I liked him in Outsiders

It was just bad timing I think. Johns didn't smooth things over with Tony Isabella until recently: tonyisabella.blogspot.com/2015/07/black-lightning-2015.html

I like bear mode Black Lightning

There's nothing wrong with his face. He looks handsome as always. He head might be too big though.

Agreed

I hadn't seen his 90's costume before, that actually looks pretty neat. It'd be cool if they used that high collar thing again.

OG is still the best, however.

>What are your favorite Black Lightning runs ?
90's. it was pretty hard boiled though pretty dated, which makes it bit more unique in that it was one of a few examples of comics capitalizing on the "gangsplotation" trend of the 90's. year one was pretty good too.
>Favorite costume for him?
favorite hair: 70's favorite outfit: 90's Favorite color scheme: modern
>Do you want him to get a new comic series ?
I would read a black Lightning blue devil team-up book in the vein of quantum and woody but or solo written by Chris Priest
>Are you excited for his TV series ?
No.

I wish he and the Outsiders showed up more in Batman the Brave and the Bold.

final crisis Black lighting is best Black Lightning

With him getting his own TV show I hope he get's a new comic .

Does he have any villains ?

Yeah a couple.
>Tobias Whale, a kingpin clone
>the 100 an old DC evil organization that connected to the royal flush gang, Booster gold, rose and thorn.
>masters of disasters, a elemental based supervillain team.

SDCC covers are out
>him being in the back is racist
>they hate black heros
>it cant possibly be because his show airs next year.

I do wish they had put him in a better place on the cover. Like maybe on the front of the cover since he's getting a show to promo it.

Theres another cover with him in the middle, looks way better. But his show doesnt come out til next year. I dont want them burning out on promos to the poijt of spoiking the first episode.
But i better start seeing them when Arrowverse comes back in the fall.

How do you feel about his lightning powers being black since he's called Black Lightning ?

not gonna lie, I actually kind of like it (and this costume) despite it not making much sense

>it's SUPER Vulcan!