He looked better without the beard

He looked better without the beard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TvbUYQcXIjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He really did not.

>tfw they'll delete this thread too

S1 outfit > S2 literal chip bag, big S2 eyes > little beady S1 eyes. we may never see peak Ludo in the show itself

The chip bag outfit is terrible and I'm shocked he kept it the entire season.

Why are they deleting threads? Are you guys acting like faggots still?

The last thread just ran over 500 posts and went into auto-sage

I think the best possible look for him is season 1 outfit with season 2 beard

I made an on-topic Battle for Mewni thread that wasn't a fucking shitpost and it was taken down in less than 5 minutes.

Might have actually been because it had "Star Vs." in the title but I thought those only got deleted after midnight.

You must have forgotten your distinguished moustache.

i saw it on the catalog
The only one we had too
Let's just stick to these little threads until the movie comes out, Then We get Not!/sveg/ back

He somehow managed to find a complete replica of Bon Bon's clown costume in his size but then went right back to the chip bag.

Rewatching the final episodes it's kind of hard to tell it's still the chip bag, but he clearly points out that's what it is to Moon. He clearly had other options in those ruins.

Ludo looks like a disturbed asian crane without his beard.

Ludo. In this outfit. With the beard.

This fucking symbolism though.
youtube.com/watch?v=TvbUYQcXIjY

The chip bag is symbolic now. He won't wear anything else until he's regained his status.

This. He spent weeks earning that bag of chips. It's a banner of pride and accomplishment.

New poster

Also what did the storyboarders mean by this?

This Saturday on Disney XD get ready for THE BATTLE OF MEWNI!

>Part 1 aka Return to Mewni is the first episode me and the super talented Cassie Zwart storyboarded together! Get ready for some jokes AND SOME FUCKED UP FEELINGS!

>Get ready for some jokes AND SOME FUCKED UP FEELINGS!
nani the fuck

So the order must be
>Return to Mewni/Moon the Undaunted
>Book Be Gone/Marco and the King
>Puddle Defender/King Ludo
>Toffee

Oh, you know. Schadenfreude, Oedipal lust, liget, all the rest of those feelings that are more trouble than they're worth.

All this art that the staff has been releasing is great.
I almost wish it was all we had to go on.

>I almost wish it was all we had to go on.

at first I read that as "...instead of the movie itself" and I almost had a stroke

but yeah what's with all these promos

What time is the movie's premiere?

11 AM is when it airs on TV

god willing it should first be online at 3 AM the same day

I guess I'm not autistic enough because I'm still mystified exactly what is going to happen.

Incest mayhaps?

>Moons deal with Eclipsa was that her Pussy would never be tight ever again

I think he looks better in the refined animation style of S2 but character-design-wise I like both looks.

I would also like to see: >captcha depart residence

>Eclipsa is released from her crystal prison after which she finds star
>She tells star who she is and convinces her that incest is perfectly normal and even endeared on earth
>Moon calls in to check on star only to see her bumpin nasties with her great great great grandmammy

INNOCENCE
STOLEN

>Says the pussy cat

Hope the movie is like the most Moon we get the entire season.

I mean I really like Moon but apparently unlike a lot of fans I don't want it to be Star and Her Mom Vs. the Forces of Evil.

Moon dying at some point would be even better but I'm not gonna set my sights too high. That's like a late S3/4 thing if it happens at all

threadly reminder that monstar is literally perfect

Guess who just updated

>posting liggers during this hour
nigger what are you doing

get back with your kind over at

Man you really just keep going at it don't you? Has there ever even been a Star Vs. thread over ten replies on /trash/? I remember going there once just to shit on the guy who made a thread there and tried to link to it.

anytime is ligger time user if you just try hard enough.

user you dont understand
l*ggers cannot be posted in these threads.
Even with a warrant