and one more

got something i should have translated a long time ago
Not sure if people are still intrested in ths sort of stuff

this was supposed to be a book, 3 Chapters filled with what was At the time
Finn's Troubled Romantic Life

Dumping

why is she so sad?

Gotcha, senpai.

End of dump, shame we never got to explore this in the show. It could have been interesting.

It's a good ship. I could have seen it happening.

I feel ya senpai. I remember in the first two seasons it seemed like a possibility, it was an exciting dynamic.

Feels bad man
youtube.com/watch?v=T8FFNuI5iTg

It's a little gauche posting your own art, but.. I'm feelin the 'stalge hard lately and I miss this time in my life

was the new IT really this bad?

Every time I hear one of her demos I'm reminded again that Sugar is a fuckin' qt

Nah, these are pretty nice user.

ka-thanks!
dis all I got. weird, thought I did a lot more.. I mean some of it can't be on a blue board, but really there isn't that much more. not unless we go rule 63

Where can I get a girl like Marceline

It's not out until September. I think that video was probably made before most of those movies were out. Guy assumed they were gonna suck, WW being there is kinda of a give away.

>"I fucked a kid"

i know that feeling too, Dont really have a lot of them unless we are talking about Rule 63
And even then the rest are lewds that could get me banned and sent into guantanamo with a bag on my head

The rope store.

>all that fanart of future finn with the blood sword, assuming it was his "Final" sword.
>Broke in like 5 episodes of using it

whar PB go tho

cute!

What happened to his first kid? (the blond human)

some of those are just friend group shots on various adventures they went on, then it's all family photos
what I wanna know is.. how'd that baby start out beige and then turn exactly-as-blue-as-marcie (and why do fanartists draw her cyan? she's barely bluish gray)

it feels it was yesterday when we had the AT generals talking about the new episodes, talking about the ships, the avatarfag of nichijou shitposting all the time, talking shit about homestuck and their general, the draw threads, Muto showing up after some episodes, the "remember me" talkback thread

time flies boys
finnceline till the day i fucking die

I'm hoping I can kinda do a "second pressing" and recapture a bit of that sweet precious oil of fun with OK KO. it seems to hvae some potential

dem feels man I really don't think a cartoon like AT will show up for quite sometime

He's the older Finn. When original Finn died Marcy married their son and made him dress up as Finn to live out her fantasy.

>shipping a carpetmuncher and a cuck
Shipperfags not even once.

>the avatarfag of nichijou shitposting all the time
Man that guy was a faggot but I kind of liked him. I remember one time I was able to convince him that Heat Signature was a pretty good episode, I don't remember what his problem with it was but he ended up admitting that it wasn't so bad.

I don't even remember when he vanished, I think it was the summer of '13. Wonder where that flaming homo ended up.

It lasted like a year and a half man, I agree it's a shame but what can you do.

I wish it had a better departure, or could have been anywhere near as plot relevant as Grass and Finn swords were. It being their family heirloom should have been a much bigger deal than it was.

also that was such shoehorned tragedy.. finn has enough bad luck without that kind of writing

I mean was it a tragedy? Finn didn't seem broken up about it at all.
It was just an excuse for him to get grass sword and then let everything else plot-related happen.

>Que Matematica
holy shit

Finn with a beard is probably my favorite thing in AT fan art

still just another thing where finn was nice to some guys and it ended up costing him something

it truly is glorious