ITT: oh yeah, that happened

ITT: oh yeah, that happened

Hijacking your bait thread, OP, with one of the greatest pages I've seen,

Sometimes, when shit's not going my way, I look at this page just to watch Norman die.

Meant for

Garbage film that shits on the source material.

I'm glad Spidey recently got to smash Normans face in with a rock. It's satisfying.

tilda swinton made my peepee big

Unambitious, shallow, and overall forgettable. But it made money so Disney doesn't care.

Wasn't bad, but played it too safe.

Hoping the sequel will be better.

I'm so glad Daken is back

It's a shame nobody remembers it like Suicide Flop. They won an oscar..err the makeup team won an oscar

really fucking lame

This movie was pretty forgettable.

They deserved that oscar though. Damaged aside they did a great job.

I overall enjoy Marvel movies, but I think this is one of the most frustratingly mediocre movies I have seen.

>They deserved that oscar though
No one on that film deserved anything, fuck off.

The worst part was that the trailer was pretty interesting.

Its was a shit movie. The writing was bad, the acting was bad, the editing was a fucking abomination.

But the makeup team brought their A-game. Let them get the credit they deserve. Its not their fault the rest of the movie was trash.

>Their A- game

The make up was well done, the designs were garbage. Not like there was much else that did anything that year in make up anyway.

Also, the oscars are just one giant celeb circle jerk. Like they mean anything.

It's obvious you're just shilling now.

Star Trek and some Polish movie I think.
Best makeup is the thinnest award category, they usually have to bring in some movie noone has heard of to make a 3-way race.

It's been one for at least a decade by fake noses, whiteface, and old people makeup.

Now old people makeup is CGI, so they had to find some Eastern European film that still used it. It basically needs to die as a category.

My favorite is when Best Makeup is won by a movie that makes an actor look almost nothing like a famous historical person.
They slap a wig on them and BAM instant nomination.

hey, it worked underwater. thats tough shit to pull off

his face was barely shown underwater, in a dark tunnel.

This was Suicide Squad. The whole movie was a series of dark tunnels.

I forgot that this existed.

The shitty and knockoff special effects plus lackluster cast made this forgettable and frankly a waste of time
Kungfu doesn't feel magical at all

It was so obvious that it was a ploy to get chink dollars

This is quite a stretch just to feature the time stone.

Why does Sup Forums hate it? I haven't read the comics btw.

Waste of talent.

I still see people make "DORMAMMU IVE COME TO BARGAIN" jokes, I'm not sure what you guys are talking about.