So Wally now has the power to stop time, what does Sup Forums think of this power reset?

So Wally now has the power to stop time, what does Sup Forums think of this power reset?

He's still gonna job to Deathstroke in their next fight

Well Barry is now Reverse Barry. So maybe next time they meet up?

>Wally West stops time all around him
>Deathstroke somehow knew about this and placed a banana peel in the fraction of non time on the floor

It honestly caught me off guard, I was not expecting the heart problems to be anything but a retread for the sake of drama, so seeing this come out of it is amazing.

Between the JoJo memes and the fact that Zolomon has no reason to even exist anymore, I'm not completely sure yet, but I do think it has potential. It'll come down to how well Abnett is going handle it.

Is that a JewJew reference?

I wonder if it is true time stop or just really really slow power?
I think that would be really cool if he can literally stop time to the point that even a speedster like zoom can't do shit

>Wally now has ZA WORLDO

They are giving every user their own stuff. It's the same pitch jms wanted.

So now that Wally has different powers can he show up again in the main book or maybe even get his own?

" The New Flash" issue one post doomsday clock.

I like it. It's about time the speedforce gives powers other than just goesfast. Like the twins.

I wonder how you can write it though. Can Wally use it non stop? What cool things can someone do with time stop that will be as cool as goesfast?

We really don't know anything yet. How long does this "Time Stop" last? Does Wally have access to his speed while doing it, because if he did, he'd be unstoppable if the Time Stop lasts for more than 3 seconds.

What exactly is kid Wally's thing then? And what would Bart's be if he showed up?

But yeah, they really have differentiated Wally quite a bit because of this.

It'll be "The World" and it'll be about Wally and friends travelling around the world and stopping crimes and odd occurrences, due to metahumans, everywhere they can.

Does that mean that he got Zoom powers? Aka the speedster that is actually moving slowing through time as oppose to running fast.

Bart used to have Speed Scouts

seems like it. I want to see wally use this power against a speedster

Speed scouts for Bart, flight for Jesse

some quirks were already established

I'm guessing he can still do normal Flash speedster things in addition to this new power?

I really like it though.

I'm glad we can accept that Damian literally did nothing wrong now

>Wally gets even more powerful
Jesus christ. So is Wally the most powerful hero in DC right now? If so why isn't he running The Justice League he has the most experience besides Original Supes.

I assume his heart is his time limit. The pacemaker being the mechanism that allows him to slow it down to a normal rate. It reminds of the JLU episode of the Justice Lords, when Flash sped up his heat so fast that it was invisible to a heart monitor.

New lore to the Speed Force is nice.

Black wally shoots lighting bolts.

Max already had agility.

Godspeed has two dulipcates.

Jesse woukd be flying.

I would give impulse vibartion quakes, Barry used to do that with his hands and feet.

he's still concerned about Manhattan erasing him

Manhan can't do anything against time stop, at least in the og comic

Yeah.

All we need now is someone like turtle man who slows time not stop time.

Jay?

Wally also makes costumes out of nothing and give and take speedforce since waid?

I got ideas for fire from friction based flash.

1. he can change time now so that limitation might not exist

2. even if that's still the case Wally certainly won't know it until they fight, if he's even in Doomsday Clock

>But-- it's impossible! Absolutely impossible!
And people will defend it anyway.

Kinetic energy boost.

>Wally also makes costumes out of nothing and give and take speedforce since waid?
I don't think Wally has speed stealing anymore

Otherwise that Lazarus Contract arc should have gone a lot differently

Why were Jay and Supes fighting?

A race.

Guess they can give that to Jay.

bullied by Abra Kadabra

Yeah he does, he stole the speed from an exploding car behind New Wally in Flash #9

The PTSD thing was to blame for most of his LC behavior. But also I think Priest didn't really know how to handle the power level issue, no man is perfect.

You see, Deathstroke simply has the same *type* of sta- I mean superpower, so that means he should be able to stop time within stopped time.

He can take but not give.

Deathstroke was feeding off black wally.

The speed force was a mistake.

disagree

Indenitity crisis doesn't exist, so we can not bother with it.

That book tried to fuck wally over.

Yeah, but id say hes slower than Barry now speed wise.

user, what you said made me literally angry. Because I wouldn't put it past DC to do that.

It is not a bad idea. It avoids the whole nerfing issue by differentiating his powers from Barry and nu-Wally while giving writers a new angle to work on. Abnett was always good with sci-fi so hopefully he make something interesting out of it. Hopefully it will be the flower that grows out of the pot of dirt that was Lazarus Contract.

>Zolomon has no reason to even exist anymore

What? It gives him more reason to exist because he's the only onewho can counter Wally without any obstacles.

didn't he already have this power. i mean he could go back in time and other stuff. its not shocking he has a power to stop time.

I think he's talking about character situations. It doesn't make sense for Zolomon to exist because thematically they just introduced another character in Godspeed upset that a Flash wouldn't help him. And ignoring that circumstantial origin aspect, what could Zolomon even threaten to take from Wally at this point? He literally only has the Titans, Barry, and black Wally.

Might as well just bring back Savitar and give him Zoom's power if you just want Wally to fight a guy with it again.

>How long does this "Time Stop" last?
I know what you mean, but this sentence has never not made me mad. "How long is the time-stop" is like asking "how many corners are in the circle?"

Please tell me that the next page is Wally pounding the shit out of those guys until time is in motion again.

He should have said "Does this power have limitations"

And that also gives him a reason to exist so he can brag to Wally about it. Similarly how Thawne is currently being used in Flash now.

At this point I don't mind if Barry ends up becoming the fastest speedster super speed wise if it means Wally gets to be the most creative one of the bunch.

I believe the correct phrasing is "How long can you move in the frozen time?"

Which still implies movement of time in a hypothetical space where it's stopped. English is tricky in that most of the words have a time qualification built into the phrasing to denote not only passage of time but other increments for future or past tense.

How about "with relativistic time how long can he remain in motion while everything else is frozen"

I want to see him react to Wally getting everything taken away like he wants.

Mmm..better.

what happened to the dr manhattan stuff? last book i read had a clock at the end of the page and eobard was kill

dr m is still chilling on mars, eobard is an unkillable paradox

so there hasnt been any development on the manhattan story?

Doctor m made the endless into a random fusion
Eobard is currently being a yandere to Barry

Nothing since then.

I wonder how it must feel to be Barry's kids since it's pretty much confirmed in cannon that Barry loves Wally more than his own kids.

>Eobard is currently being a yandere to Barry
isnt he always?

was he even there to raise them in the first place? I thought he raised them for a bit and then died, I guess having a dead hero dad is better than having a shitty hero dad

It's still a retread. They spent like half the comic going BUT WALLY'S HEART

kinda redundat since going very fast as a speedster has the same effect

Time stop relative to Wally. It's asking the question how long does time stop relative to Wally ie how much time does Wally perceive that he has when he is stopping time.

Nope. They were also from the 30th century, which is not the case here (looks like they're just in the near future). So this is basically using the same names but making them different characters to suit the new status quo.

Manhands' power is whatever he makes it, for the most part.

yes but even more so now he brought flash into the reverse speed force thats like a marriage proposal

Not exactly. If that were the case they they'd never take damage from anyone, including the rouges.