Wally West II- Kid Flash

The fuck is this. Isn't he supposed to be half-white half-black? I can't see a single sign of that anywhere in his character design. I get that dc was going for diversity here but if you're gonna make a character half-white at least show it a little in the character's design.

I believe he has freckles and they sometimes gave him blue eyes, but I don't know. With white Wally back the better it is he doesn't look too ambiguous. They need to be distinct.

They can be distinct without making Wally look like he isn't from the same Family at all.

Eh. I mean, Obama's half white. Appearances vary.

If they were siblings I'd agree that there should be some visual similarity but not cousins. I don't like anything like my cousins and we're the same race.

Before he was retconned into a different character I wanted him to have reddish hair at least but it defeats the purpose now.

Obama definitely doesn't look black. You could put an actual black person next to him and anyone would see that. It's just that in America (and other places) black/white people are seen as black.
But yeah its true that some mixed people would look this way it just makes no sense to make him half white if you were just gonna make him entirely black.
I didn't mean they should make Wally look like Wally, I meant they should of gave him at least some of his dads features.

Booth designed black Wally based on his biracial nephew. If you want to argue with the guy that his family doesn't look mixed enough that's on you.

niggers.

>Booth designed black Wally based on his biracial nephew.

>Bendis designs black character based on his daughter
>is a horrible smug cunt

>Booth designs black character based on his nephew
>is a horrible smug cunt
>Booth designs black character based on his nephew
>is a horrible smug cunt

I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Booth is the artist not the writer. I think Venditt and/or Jensen are to blame on the weird racist thuggish characterization.

Glad they've mostly cut that out and he's just got daddy issues.

Now Obama looks hispanic

Same kinda thing with Miles, the Spider-Man PS4 trailer reminded me that he's supposed to be half hispanic.

Not gonna blame Booth this time. Booth gave him lighter chin structure and blue eyes. Since he keft the comic, no one bothers to give him blue eyes anymore and Jesus Merino draws him a full Kenyan.

That combo is even more likely to produce someone that just looks black

Every black american is black/white. The blood is so mixed they don't really resemble west Africans anymore. You're not going to be able to tell a "black" american from a more recent mix half the time

fuck off

>Obama definitely doesn't look black.
Laughing way too hard, white people are ignorant beyond belief man.

Because the TV show.

Keiynan is mixed

>Obama definitely doesn't look black.

Yes he does.

He's half-white the same way Kyle Rayner is half-Hispanic: Nominally.

If you think Obama doesn't look black you have a problem with your eyes.