Shall we?

Shall we?

yes

HOOOO KAY

Oh boy a cute comic about a bunny. I bet this will be exactly the pick me up I need with no suffering whatsoever

I really hope you're kidding...if not...leave...please.

Godspeed, user.

thank you for your patience

No problem! These posts and sharing of Usagi's comics will have to take place over multiple days though...hopefully the thread stays alive....

Read it to your kids as well user.

Keep it up, OP. The world needs more Usagi.

Agreed! btw, you should follow Stan Sakai on facebook.

Already there, bro.

>you
>faggot image poster in a storytime

Quit fagging up this thread with your negativity.

OP, please continue.

Somebody needs to do Volumes 22 and 23 for this fine user.

>tfw missed out on getting a gallery-edition UY book being sold at a con for 40 maple poutinebucks because I didn't want to lug that fucker around all day

Not sure how comics work but I love when an artist has 2 or 3 panels that are the same like in this page but you can see small variations that show that each panel is individually drawn, if seen some newer comics (a lot of times when characters are talking) that reuse the same panel, kind of like a copy and paste. Does this technique have a name?

copy and paste

Just sequential art user. There is no name for it.
Not in 1987. Printer and light board work.

Good news, most characters don't live long enough to suffer.

i was talking about current style.

Why is it that whenever Feudal Japan appears in media the sheer amount of bloodshed wouldn't be out of place in a fucking Terminator movie?

i still want moore storytime

new comic?

OP?

Where you at, bro?

Bendis

'Cause there was a lot of bloodshed in feudal japan.

OP! Where you at?

Aw. I was sad for Stan after his wife got sick, but I was surprised he remarried so quickly

Surely.

>furry OC with mirrion times forded sword killing ciscwhite male representing monster with face full of cock representing growths.
>D R O P P E D

2 weeks