Deadpool #33 Storytime

Now That's What I Call Suffering! 33

You'll know when the despair intensifies.

Support the official release.

he must be alive right??

thanks OP btw

well deadpool isn't most reliable narrator but they showed us him shooting him.

Trapster! Hell yeah

x-Gene er something

This is a comic though, so it dont mean much. As this is a Deadpool comic that makes it even less credible.

Well, the first non-SE tie-in issue of Secret Warriors will be Quake trying to get revenge on Deadpool for killing Coulson.

Not to mention preston is also trying to beat his ass.

He also makes a deal with Stryfe.

I feel like this is duggan showing the tragic fate of deadpool in how world always forces him to make shitty choices for the people he cares about.

>All this real in a comic book

Well this will never happen again.

How pissed does he get when you call him Paste-Pot Pete

she went underground all right
six feet underground

Parent of the Year folks

im really behind, i dont understand why wade would let this get this far

Duggan needs to show why deadpool keeps her away from him.

Because this story is now in the Hydracap america.

And only reason he let it get this far is editorial mandate. I'm sure you could say that very thing about many of the people letting Cap pull his nonsense.

I mean Deadpool has killed for far less. You also missed the issue where Deadpool already tracked down the rebel 'secret' base and helped it stay hidden which is why some anons think he is playing both sides and acting like a piece of shit.

He's been dragging in d-list heroes for hydra so at very least he's doing interference for the 'good guys' or whatever sjws they'll make heroes of the story.

same. real deadpool would have been on to cap way earlier. editorial event deadpool is extremely naive.

Top half of the page looks straight outta Persona 5.

Really tired of Coulson and Marvel that wants us to believe that he was an important agent/character... why he's still canon? his origin was already retconed and with that they ruined the origin of another lame character (Nick Fury Jr) and they want to finish ruining Quake (fuck the Inhumans) by making him her mentor instead the original Fury!

When Marvel will realize that synergy is ruining comics?

but Spencer and Kot's Secret Avengers were really good
Robinson's Fury is fun too
and Quake is a cute but been a bitch since her first appearance
the two characters that synergy has ruined are Luke Cage and Doctor Strange, made them boring

>Never skip leg day!
Can I get fries with that?

Damnit, Wade.
You're supposed to be the funny one.

How many kids Deadpool have? And where is his wife? Was this Cable in the opening picture? How does he tie in to all this Hydra crap?

Sorry, stopped reading Marvel a while ago

Oh god did Deadpool kill Preston?

Wasn't 3d man part of doom's squad sometime around secret wars?

>How many kids DP has
One, though Eleanor has a step brother with her adoptive family
>Where is his wife
Dead, Wolverine and Logan found her in a ditch of corpses in Korea. Luke was the only one who witnessed the act of consummation between Ellie's parents.

>Wolverine and Logan