Homecoming 2 Villains

Which villains of Spidey would you like to see in the sequel to Homecoming? Feige hinted that it wouldn't be anyone we've seen before, so I am really praying hard for pic related.

I thought it was going to be Scorpion. They kind of hyped that up with the Mid Credits tease.

I just assumed it was hinting at Sinister Six.

Already?

We've got Vulture, Shocker, and Scorpion. Half-way there.

kraven, chameleon and mysterio

Kraven
The
Mother
Fucking
Hunter

This
Trips confirm it should be Kraven

Mysterio would be dope but for some reason I really want to see King Pin.

I have no idea who could play him and do him justice though.

Why would Vulture fight Spider-Man anymore? His beef is done.

Kingpin already exists in the MCU Netflix series.

Well they already set-up Scorpion, so it'd be weird if he wasn't one of the villains. The two characters that I want to see in the movies are Mysterio and Kraven, so one or both of them would be nice.

I think an easy route they could go is having someone put a bounty on Spider-man's head (maybe Silvermane after Spidey busts up a Maggia operation or J. Jonah Jameson). That'd be a good plot point to justify having a bunch of villains trying to hunt down Spidey.

>Which villains of Spidey would you like to see in the sequel to Homecoming

I just want Mysterio. In particular, I want Bruce Campbell as Mysterio.

Boomerang

Kraven the Last Hunt was one of my first wowed experiences with spider man.
Along with Batman and Flash, i think I'll be happy with whoever they pick in the rouges gallery

Blackmail him into it?

aos is more canon than netflix

Yeah but Vincent D'onofrio is pretty good in the roll, I wouldn't mind seeing reprise it in a full MCU film.

I kinda assumed that the prison that toomes ended up in during the end credits was the same one season 2 of daredevil. Id say there's a small chance that scorpion and toomes could even end up working for Fisk in the future if they decide to officially connect the movies with Netflix.

MYSTERIO PORTAYED BY BRUCE CAMPBELL
Just like Raimi wanted for Spiderman 4