Stupidly overpowered characters besides Goku and Superman

Did one on Sup Forums. Thought it might fit in better in here.

Fucking Molecule Man, man.

This one is a bit of an obvious one, but may as well get it out of the way.

Hey just because he tanked Permian to face doesn't mean he's overpowered. He just lifts brah.

But can he hold his own against a high-level reality warper?

Most reality warpers are constrained to the speed of fairly typical human thought.

Also, Flash somehow beat instantaneous travel by running. So, who fucking knows.

It is ostensibly part of the charm.

He can do whatever he wants

Flash can run so fast he leaves realities behind.

>Also, Flash somehow beat instantaneous travel by running.

Not by himself. He had a LOT of assistance. That was the whole point of the story, was that the fate of the world depended on him making the impossible possible.

Popeye with Spinach

Even against someone like Mxyzptlk or Bat-Mite?

Forgive me. Anyway, enough about Flash. More OP characters.

Like Timmy Turner.

This, actually. Fucking reality-warping, 4th-wall breaking Mary Sue.

Oh, and the original PPG.

Except beat Cecil.

Silver Age Superman whose superpower basically amounted to generating whatever superpower he needed to accomplish the plot.

Thankfully, most of his series was NOT powerlevel dickwanking.

The real king of speed in fiction.

The Shrike is... faster. So, so, so much faster than lesser speedsters.

How is this possible? Because the Shrike has ridicules time-fuckery powers. His fight with Kassad literaly took place over several eons of back-and-forth time travel and fighting. The Shrike is fully capable of killing everything in the universe yesterday if it felt like it, as shown when he casualy slaughered a force of several tens of thousands of soldiers, each of which was armed and armored better then space marines, including killing several space ships in orbit in under 30 seconds, when he was taking his time to fuck with them.

The Shrike is not existing on a linear timeline or makes use of generic time travel. It already exists in a state of acausality. To start to grasp your head around how stupid fast the speeds that Shrike works at...

>Thinks at the speed of light.

>Can perceive stuff faster then an attosecond.
Everyone who reads that meme gets dumber with every viewing.

Simmons really kind of ruined the Shrike a bit when he went on to explain more about it. It was such a good mysterious threat in those first two books.

>stronger than Superman
>more intelligent than the combined intellectual capacity of the entire human species
>immortal supergenius, centuries old
>sometimes telepathic
>technopath with control over pretty much all technology
>can transfer his consciousness to alternate bodies and robotic drones
>has an entire army of robotic drones who are just below Kryptonian-tier in strength and speed
>has a shrink ray that can shrink entire cities to microscopic sizes and effectively depower Kryptonians
>has a bunch of missiles that can blow up large stars that are somehow FTL-capable
>his ship is millions of times faster than light and sports force-fields that not even Superman can breach
>his ship is made of some indestructible metal so that the tentacles inside are tough enough to injure Kryptonians
>in some depictions that force-field is transferable to man-portable generators, and also has a concussive feedback loop that effectively hurts whoever touches it
>when they thought they beat him all the heroes really did was make him an immortal god who exists outside of the omniverse and can create multiverses

How does he ever lose?

Only a good writer like gayman can do that.

Also what the fuck no one has mention Vader, in the star wars universe he is the definition of op.

After she broke free from akus control Up until she induced time paradox upon herself inadvertently, she was probably as powerful as it gets without being literally god.

Any DC character.
To name a few:
Doomsday
All green lanterns
Mr. Mxyzptlk
Bat-Mite
The Spectre

She was literally just as powerful as Aku.

I do quite like him within the context of his story, though. I don't like how they're trying to shove him into main DC continuity.

Except without his weakness of being evil/stupid

>stronger than Superman

Bitch, Luthor snapped his neck with little effort.

He was pretty clearly overpowering Superman in #868, hence why Superman needed to resort to his flight, heat vision, and super-breath in the next encounter to even the odds and was still on the ropes. Don't know what Black Ring did to him.

he's gotten fucked up a number of times.

Was anyone else bothered that the Shrike was just some kind of altered clone of Fedmahn Kassad? I think they should of kept its origins a mystery.

It's not a character. It's a giant walking fire-breathing metaphor. 'Muricans didn't get in back in 2014, it's their problems. 2016 Shin Gojira's for the win.

waiting for Madara post

Martian Manhunter

But then he fights a guy that uses a firegun or that can cause a storm. Fucking stupid.

matter eater lad

The Hulk.

>in the star wars universe he is the definition of op.

As he rightfully should be. Making him a jobber in the EU was massively retarded and unbefitting of the physical embodiment of the living Force, no matter how much prosthetics he has.

At his highest point, he's practically unstoppable.

Didn't he get fucked up by some cyborg bitch?

Uchiha Madara. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Madara. I’m talking about Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan and with rikidou techniques, his Gunbai, a Perfect Susano’o and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he also has mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu.

Elder God Demonbane

Wrong board.

What that even English?

It's stale Sup Forums pasta

>Best boy
>stale
Kill yourself.

Stiltman gone full death metal?

I'd rather this. Vader should be a frightening fucker. The first Vader series was perfect at this.

EU always went out of its way to say "actually Vader kind of sucked" and I hated it

Yes?

he loses alot though

Droopy is who you should post here

Nardo is shit, so being best boy in that heap of garbage isn't really an accolade

In that vein, Adam West's Batman

There was no sequel to Fall of Hyperion