Why didn't she stop Trump from winning?

Why didn't she stop Trump from winning?

Cause she is in with the T

Be honest, you're just a Russian flametroller rubbing it in that America's a banana republic now, aren't you?

Well, Civil War II was delayed all the way until the end of the year AND they launched IVX in the middle of it

Also, through sheer editorial incompetence (or Ike Shenanigans), her "Get Out The Vote" issue was delayed until AFTER the election

Because Ike Perlmutter is her pimp, and he's friends with Trump. You really think one of his girls gonna stop his friend from getting in office?

>using words you don't understand

Because her family wouldn't be affected by the muslim ban, and ICE wouldn't be able to deport them. She had nothing to fear with Trump winning, so she did nothing.

That would have been a stretch.

Because Hilary was gonna win. It was Her turn.

1. Superheroes don't meddle with politics.
2. Maybe because she's a comic book character.

Because she's secretly crimsonpilled and racist against asians

I want to like her guys I really do. I actually like her design. The simplistic design suits her and I don't even mind her being Muslim, but the fact that they are trying way too hard to shove the whole political agenda in your face.
This figure is awesome and cute and I would buy if the comic was at least ok and the figure cheaper.

The comic was ok at first.
Events fucking killed it.

>Superheroes don't meddle with politics.
Current Marvel does. The whole point of heroes was that they were above crappy things like politics and just saved people because it was the right thing to do. Marvel has currently forgotten that.

Tell that to Captain America. He was always a political statement of sorts.

Current issues are pretty nice. Mostly because she got her story and framing back.

I'll read some scans. Is the art any good? I liked her look a lot on Gwenpool. I also had a thing against her because she replaced Carol Danvers as Ms. Marvel and had Carol go bull dyke.

i always though him as a symbol of American ideals like freedom and justice,

that still pisses me off
fuck you marvel fuck you very much

>Superheroes don't meddle with politics
I fucking wish, man.

>I also had a thing against her because she replaced Carol Danvers as Ms. Marvel and had Carol go bull dyke.
Carol became a dyke before Kamala was introduced

if done right like watchmen or at a less extent dark knight returns it can work really well but marvel has hire tumblr idiots. its like hiring the rejects from my kitchen rules to judge my kitchen rules

while 14 electoral college votes isn't insignificant, it's kind of middle of the road compared to some of the other states and she was doing it in a traditionally blue territory. Should have campaigned in the swing states, gone down to Florida, do twice as much good if she pulled it off

Well that blows. How close a time did this happen to Kamala being introduced?

So which is better or is it a continuation?
I am on a scan site and there is Ms. Marvel 2014 and a 2016 one.

From Wikipedia
>Khan made her first appearance in Captain Marvel #14 (August 2013) before going on to star in the solo series Ms. Marvel, which debuted in February 2014
So Kamala first appeared 14 months after Carol became CM and she became Ms Marvel 6 months after her introduction

The first series is better

Nah man, I campaigned in Michigan. Didn't do shit; they made up their minds the second he said something about mexicans back in 2015.

So it was planned then. That close a timeline doesn't introduce a new replacement and then make the old character unattractive to make new readers turn to the new ''cute'' one.

>make comic urging people to vote
>comes out after the elections
>one of the reasons trump won was because too many people decided not to vote

US has always had low voter turnout. Americans are just indifferent to everything.

Because she would have been up against Loki

It was especially low this time around. Too many people didn't vote because they didn't like either candidate. Now Trump is either the savior of mankind or Hitler 2.0.

People either should have been more active in voting or learn to shut up for four years.

I'm from Michigan too. Everyone I came across who supported Trump were primarily concerned with having a job to support themselves and their family, since college is out of the question for a blue collar father of 4. Whether or not Trump is able to do that is irrelevant, Hillary failed to properly address people's concerns.

>or Hitler 2.0.
One can only hope, no way he's that good. Will he put millions back into their jobs and take down the Fed? I doubt it.

It actually surprises me how little respect there is for democracy in the world. They all just want their way at any cost rather than putting the democratic system itself ahead of their own fleeting agendas.

Alright right off the damn bat there are the two rude white blonde people talking shit about their religion as if that shit actually happens in real life. This is the shit I am talking about. Pushing an agenda and making minorities hate whites. I am not even white and can see this anti white garbage in these books. I will keep reading and just swallow this garbage if it actually does get good.

because she is a fictional comic book character, whereas Donald Trump is a real human man.
Threads over guys everybody go home