let's see how it is
maybe doing a few other titles if anyone wants
I liked this title as a kid

not a big fan of the line-up though
both Aaron and Bendis' X-Men kinda fucking suck

also Quentin is just the worst
fuck him
Morrison sucks

so last time we left them, they were like chasing some mystery monster in a park, Scooby styleee

besides Blind, are they all hipster as fuck? that's annoying

Bumpin for Xmen

>African American character is forced to wear a hoodie

Christina, No.

gay, had to resize this real quick

why is the art so ugly
bad angles, faces, colors
it's confusing

Lin is interesting at least

is a park really dangerous at night? they're like mutants and this isn't a Hydraland tie-in

>why is the art so ugly

I have a theory marvel tries to kill teen books with bad art before they resort to killing off the characters.

Or more likely they give the new artists new low level books which in turn kills the book and they can blame it on anything but bad art.

is every guy actually gay?

>Ramos on Champions
people actually made this decision

oh hey

Why is Bling the only one without a psychic helmet?

wait, she's black?!

got 'em

In this scene? 2 gay guys and a lesbian.

That I know for sure anyway.

Quentin is obviously a racist

She's the daughter of two rappers made of diamond called Bling. Yes she's black.

She's like Emma frost in Diamond form, doesn't need psychic protection.

What the fuck is wrong with the art, why is it so bad, Jesus Christ.

Isn't the school IN Central Park? Where else would they be?

wtf

>Different artist.

I mean I'm glad the other one seems to have fucked off mid issue probably meaning they couldn't cut it but this one isn't any better.

>Get Dodsons on the cover but the.comic itself
For what purpose Marvel

that seems racist
who approved that

this team is poorly equipped for combat situations

OH boy Pixie.. can't wait.

it does improve a lot
those fucking angles the first one chose, he must be retarded

BEST BOY WARNING

Any chance of Cable? I've missed every issue.

>Jubilee's face
goddamn

I love Chamber he's a cool

>art
Shit, I just realised where I recongized the art from. One of the brothers did the art for a medicore Image series called "Great Pacific" a few years ago, and it was filled with ugly faces

>Who approved this
Well Peter Milligan was the writer who introduced her and Mike Marts was his editor.

Cable has his own solo (mini) by Robinson then is going to have fun time traveling team-up

The colorist isn't even trying to make it look dark.

Bort

wasn't that about trash island?

Milligan is the most hit or miss writer ever

Yeah, it was trash island, and was filled with pretty trash characters. It got cancelled, so the writer decided to do the final story arc that he had planned from the start, but without the other 16 issues of build up that it needed.

Jono is just the best

if this is really a mini like the rumors stated, I hope she fixes Paige real quick

Milligan's older stuff is fantastic, I would say that he lost his touch around 2011, when he wrote some of the New52 stuff and had to abort Hellblazer. The last issue of Hellblazer still remains incomprehensible today. Overall I found his run on that title weak, but some people here do like it.

good fuck off pink haired faggot

he seems like he does drugs

what are some other fun books that weren't storytimed today?

what'd you guys think of this and all the other books of Resurextion so far?

WHY NO LETTERS PAGE
irks me

she's a black lesbian

Why is it so bad

Whose the goose with the grey hair?

Valeria Richards (an AU version) showed up in Sorcerer's Supreme today, but no one on Sup Forums mentioned it

New Character, Asian, mostly likely gay. Named after a joke between the writer and that Editor that was fired recently.

>Editor that was fired recently
context?

I dunno if it was ever said for sure why, but he was the Editor that was on the X-men book with Quran verses that had to be redone.

let me download it real quick

last issue was fantastic

>Kid Omega
>Bling

yeah fuck this

this fucking art is fucking awful

First panel, bottom left
>mydirtymind.jpeg

I swear I am not the writer or the artist but I like this book, characters and art included.
The only reason I dont buy it is I live in south america and dont buy digital comics. Will import the trade when it exists.

I am bothered by Eye Boy not being used as having different kinds of visions, he should have night vision, thermal vision etc

Blue, Weapon X and this one are the only good X Books. And this one is better than Blue in that it doesnt have the 05, and does not follow stupid plot points from the shitty IvX.

Wow, Sup Forums giving the X-Men comics a major snubbing. How was Icetwink vs radical Christian Terrorist?

Who is Monet? I haven't kept up with the last couple years of X-titles.

>Do you guys remember that she's a vampire
>Here she's drinking blood again
>DON'T FORGET THAT SHE'S A VAMPIRE

Those faces are just bad.

I want this cast to die. I dislike all of them. Makes the book impossible to like.

>Pixie
>Chamber
Redeemed

>drag race
>drag queens
Did not see that coming. Why would they even put that into the dialogue?

Half of the art in this is awful but kudos to the writer for giving a personality to the kids.

She was a founding member of generation X waaaaay back in the late 90's.

I hate everything about modern Jubilee, from her being a vampire to her stupid stolen baby.

Considering the crap Blue and Gold are giving us, this is the best X-men comic out right now.

She was in PAD's X Factor. Not sure how she got back here.

She died in X-Factor during the Hell on Earth War, Strong Guy murdered Wolfsbane's son in order to become King of Hell and resurrect her.

She had some PTSD afterwards and went back to the JGS where she temporarily joined the all female X-men team.

And then Secret Wars happened and the 8 month timeskip. Madrox died of M-Pox and Monet got pissed. She joined Magneto's X-Men and the Hellfire Club

During her time with Magneto's X-men she confronted her brother and they ended up fusing again. She decided to keep him prisoner since she was in control of their body, but she had to fight his influence. And she now had his hunger for mutant bone marrow, so she started feeding on Sabretooth who didn't want her to become a murderer.
Eventually she lost all control and started slaughtering Inhumans in Limbo during IvX and Sabretooth helped her to keep her secret.

Nice to see Dani make an appearance, wish she was on one of the current teams. Those faces look so fucking weird though.

why isn't Husk in this

Thanks.

Didn't really care to keep track of her but it's good to know. I posted that in particular because I figured the OP might have seen it around.

That Dodson cover really looks like how he drew Donna Troy. I wonder if he ever drew Dark Angel

It looks like how he drew Dios De Las Muestras Strike