Some tv spot that someone capped

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVOrl3AMuek
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I think i'm a clone now

I'll wait until we actually see the animation before I make any judgments

I think it's flash from what I saw

Looks likes gonna move like Penn Zero and Tangled:The Series

GoGo looks pretty alright I guess. A bit... angular and lifeless in the face.
Hope her thigh game is still there

Wake me when they show Aunt Cass.

ehh, I need to feel how they do the frames.

She was in the movie for 5 mins max. It was bullshit.

Speaking of Gogo, is she a meso or an endo? It's often hard to tell with animated characters.

she looks alright. still need to see animation because this looks less than what Tangled is.

>Disney is reviving paper paper puppet Flash
So much for "it might be good."

This looks like something Canada would have made in 2005.

What the heck do those words mean?

>Disney has owned Marvel for 8 years
>this is the worthwile animation that came out of it
youtube.com/watch?v=eVOrl3AMuek

Short for mesomorph and endomorph, two of three human body types, the other being ectomorph.

Huh, I only knee of Xenomorphs before this. Thanks user, I learned something today

What were you honestly expecting in this age of cheaply produced flash cartoons,

Why can't real cartoons look this good?

>dat lip bite
Oh, I've seen many /ss/ to see where this is going!

That is one sexual Hiro

Daily reminder that Disney TV animation hasn't done good animation for a TV show since Lilo & Stitch The Series, say what you will about PnF MML, 7D, WoY & GF about their good writing but theres a reason why everyone pretends Disney does not have a TV unit and why even Disney themselves excludes anything from the TV unit in their crossovers.

This is why.

Is this a PS2 game?

We already knew what the character designs were going to look like.

I just want to see how it looks in motion. I'll still watch it with Sup Forums.

Cheap chincy flash animation by the cheapest Korean Studio Disney can find, just like Nu-DuckTales.

>t. TMS-fag.

Honey looks pretty gross in this style.

Doesn't look as high quality as Tangled. Is there a pic of Hiro's possibly dead but sexy brother?

I have to say I was expecting 3d CGI. not 2d Flash.

This looks like cheap ugly flash shit.

>we couldn't get a show with the same art style as the film's end credits
Why?

I feel like you could shoop Generation Zed characters in this image and no one would notice.

this is disgusting. i was hyped for the show but this art style is terrible.
Why the fuck is the TANGLED show the one getting all the budget and the SUPERHERO show the one without it???!!!!

Thats because it is.
Because god forbid if a cartoon costs more then $100,000 in this day of age.

Tangled:TAS and this have the same budget, the reason why Tangled:TAS looks better is solely because Tangled:TAS is done by Mercury Filmworks when this is done by some Korean studio.

>that slow ass movement
>good
shit taste

this is half-true, I work at the BH6 studio.
They're also doing Ducktales.

>I work at the BH6 studio.
Do they introduce a new character to be Hiro's love interest?

Yes but I haven't watched the whole unfinished episode. It's basically the female love interest (delicious brown btw) falls for Hiro's costumed persona. Other than that I haven't seen any ship baits for the other main characters.

Why couldn't they just reuse the 3d models from the movie? It's not like they're doing anything with them anytime soon?

That's because BH6 as a concept is an easy show to sell. Tangled is years too late which is why they're putting the budget the show whose fandom overlaps with Frozen and hopes to revive interest.

You need powerful and expensive computers to render them as nicely as the film. Compare the tv versions of any Dreamworks film and you can see the discrepancy with the visuals

This. The expensive ~HAIR~ is enough to burn through a tv show's weekly budget. That's why Tangled only had one short film post release.

proof when, just take a picture inside the studio

Awesome, you and my dad should hang out. He works at Nintendo

I can't because it's too early for leaks and I'm under hot fire from above for unrelated reasons but maybe that lip bite Cass pic in the thread should suffice.

what a way to ruin my day

nah it doesn't

literally take a picture of the fucking building you work at that doesn't leak anything

Take it with a grain of salt, I'm just personally disappointed with the quality gap with Tangled and BH6.

Source?

I'm at home sadly. Artists don't have internet on their workplaces and the IT won't release the episodes """for reference""" easily.

Here's a last screencap for the night tho.

So what kind of artist are you

What even happened to that?

It was evidently a scam all along.

A con artist

Can't tell, they might narrow me down and I don't wanna risk getting fired for potentially leaking unfinished episode screenshots / characters. I went with aunt cass because she's already a legacy character from the movie.

A con would require me to sell information for funds. I don't mind if it's not believed since this thread will likely be forgotten because it won't be set for release till next year or so and that I haven't seen more than two eps of it.

if you are real, tell me, how did you get the job? any advice for someone who wants to work for disney's 2d television department?

In asia it's easy because we work for fucking peanuts. As a studio we take jobs from Disney, Warner and other indie commissions. I'm actually more interested in our studio producing the one non-flash project from Warner.

If you want to be an artist for asia studio, just submit a resume detailing that you can draw or commit to deadlines as an editor. Otherwise they have a stricter choosing game for our CG animators.

what are some loose plots of the eps you saw

oh.. i was hoping you were in america. but i guess it's true what they say that all animation jobs are in asia now. but i don't want to be paid peanuts. then again 2d animation was the only fun thing i ever got to do... decisions, decisions...

Question : I know this isnt BH6 related but do you know if Billy Dilley is still on production for new episodes?

Honestly a lot of us here are just working for purely desperate money and work experience, some deluding that they'll be able to work for 3DCG companies by only two years working as a fucking background artist.

Two focuses a lot on Fred and Hiro which I find worrying because of Fred being known as an easy character to like and they might abuse him like Nick did in making Planet Sheen from Jimmy Neutron. Hiro is tryng to find ways to be more respected in his school and the running joke is his height.

More or less a "super villain of the week" kind of show.

Studio not working on Billy Dilley but it is working on Bunnicula and I've seen threads about that show on Sup Forums but I never interested in

By school do you mean university, right? Or did they retcon that part of the movie.

fuck that's depressing. i guess i could go for the CGI stuff then, though i have no idea where i'd begin with that

It's university, I just call every learning building a "school" by simplification.

Hiro wants to use his brother's lab but the head won't allow him. She wants him to earn the lab just as his brother did.

for someone who claimed to be under hot fire, you sure are okay with telling us a bunch of stuff

Go take multimedia classes, learn the basics of 3D and then go to /3/ for more help. It is a GRUELING effort much like a grown adult learning the basics of realistic drawing despite having no skills besides stick figures with hotdog limbs.

There's no bank to be earned here, only fueled by passion or noodles and rent. That's how japan gets its anime down I think despite low wage and lots of deadlines.

it's Sup Forums, unless I actually release Hiro's love interest pics or the jem-inspired villain pics, no news site will take this as an absolute word or insider sauce. I'm just pushing out stress from work. As said, take it with a grain of salt, the Aunt Cass with no google image backtrack pics are the only proof I can provide.

>whose fandom overlaps with Frozen
Tangled had closet lesbians?

looks like a Disney junior show. I know Disney channel doesn't care about cartoons anymore but still.

Nah more of "CONNECTED UNIVERSES" theory and because of the Frozen short easter egg featuring Rapunzel

This looks like those shitty flash games I occasionally see advertised on Tumblr.

you fucking kid, those ads don't show up just on tumblr

Ongoing theory that Rapunzel's related to Elsa and Anna

Still a fan of that Tarzan bit too.

take a pic proving you're in asia

It's night, you want a picture of the dark alley indistinguishable from any other?

Take a picture of a fucking house because houses there are different

Or just something asian inside you're house, like the fucking news

Come to Europe, plenty of 2D animation happening over here, show budgets tend to be low, but at least we get paid a living wage for the effort.

>just something asian
kek, like putting a chinese box in the middle of a table and calling it a night.

I'm sleepy as shit so here's a pic I took for /tpy/ yesterday morning. Not worth much of anyting obviously.

I'll take sleep but I guess one last thing of worth to mention, Fred's father (Stan Lee) is in the episodes and he does a Batman backhand punch against a bear.

Take a picture of your news channel, it'd be a 100% confirmation

That is, with a timestamp with Sup Forums written with it

So are we not talking about how Satan in the background is from Wreck-It Ralph?

okay give me an hour of sleep first and I'll give you a dirty newspaper to test a marker I just bought six hours ago. thanks.

by the way based on the post above I'm not korean-asian if that's what you're thinking.

Your location is the question, the race of yourself is of your own interest at this current time that is apparently nigh t

he's literally just asking you to turn on the tv and take a picture. it takes zero effort and the fact that you keep making excuses goes to show how fake you are

Dude, if you really are working on the show then you should just keep quiet, for your own sake. I'm pretty sure Disney is firm with leaks and what not. I'm assuming you signed a NDA

Maybe, what's a NDA?

i have no words

Non Disclosure Agreement. It's what most people have to sign when working on a project. It's just a contract where you agree that you will not share anything about the project your'e working on until it is finished and released. If you break it you're liable to be sued.

apparently Not Doing Art, since that's the case here

I wanna say Meso but she seems like a bit Endo with her legs

This isnt just regular idiocy.
This is advanced idiocy.

Stan Lee? Of course, it's Marvel property.

>pics or the jem-inspired villain pics

Hmm? Please elaborate.

user here, just woke up, anime girl purple hair not me, but I guess it is futile to say othwise

Also we obviously have the contract but so long as it's not a sensitive leak that reaches news they probably don't mind. Strict rule when taking out episode refs to avoid further leakage.

hey niggerlips where is the news pics thanks

isn't that satan a reference to another thing already?