Story Stealers

ITT: Lets talk about moments you reaslize the author doesnt care about the main character anymore.

what comic is this?

context?

Casiopea Quinn. Its a Fun little ditty that updates once a week. Anyway the main character is the white girl hugging a robot in the last small panel. Vrax, the blue girl, is the Zenigata to her Lupin

Secondary character has the most character development and just grabbed spaceExcalibur making it change color.

To be fair, Vrax is a more interesting character compared to Quinn, and more relateable, to boot.

sonichu

Word of God is that Vrax is a Mary Sue protagonist except it's not her book. And the actual protagonist is Cassiopeia

(Who let's be honest, is a total Sue too...)

Vrax never struck me as a sue. Her debut involved her suffering a humiliating defeat and she's repeatedly failed to catch Quinn. She only became a captain at a young age because the old one got wasted. She's skilled enough to make it to second place but she only took first because her opponent disqualified herself. She's liked by most of the cast, but most of the cast is a bunch of fucking softies that like anyone who isn't actively trying to murder puppies.

This is true. Blue Captain Zenigatta is best girl.

This arc was terrible, though. Why was Vrax apologizing to the that girl who killed her captain after the duel and the whole resolution to the tournament was half-hearted and stupid.

I want to hug and maybe kiss Psu

It's been like that for a while. He should just have Cass arrested and blue lady can take over the show.

Word of god, meaning out of the author's mouth, says she Would Be a Sue if there wasn't another protagonist getting in her way. It's not a hard concept.

At this point, Vrax should have her own spin-off series.

Post proof or gtfo. You sound like one of those obsessed psychos who has an axe to grind.

Why does her grabbing it make it change?

I read this near when it first started, and wished the strip was about Vrax anyhow. I might just give the thing a read again

I think it was 'sheathed' until she touched it

What is the lore behind the blue people, anyway?

They blue

Are they aliens or humans modified in some way?

Vrax always was more of a main character than Cass

We don't know yet

Blue aliens

>Story Stealer
nah. from Psu's deviantart: "A vertical slice of what our latest comic is all about"

I'm guessing the sword is the space mcguffin and we're about to hit panel three, eh?

Psu should ditch Gunwild desu

I think Word of God also said that Quinn was an orphan, and that she rushes into adventures without thinking of the potential consequences, as they showed in the racing arc.