Ever After High/Monster High

What went so right?

Was it the the yuri in it? all that Lesbian tumblr shipping?

i think so

The shipping probably helped

oh god dexter your dick is so big

-raven every night

I though Raven was the one with the dick, trollfag.

Btw on Apple latest book there is a secret page that shows her having fun with Raven.

Yep, it was really fun watching the character development, from enemies (Royal vs Rebels) to really close friends.
Obviously the shipping helped alot, this was probably the first cartoon to have so much gay in it, and i have to admit that it was like breathing fresh air, Mattel tried something new and it was a absolute HIT.

thehe uhuhu ahahahahah lolololololol

-apple to dexter after raven dropped him

Apple.
You have a character that is the rich popular girl who easily could have been the sterotypical villain but they did more with her. They gave her a legitimate position and point to argue against, and despite being the rich popular kid she is relatable. She's the best in what she does not because anyone gave it to her but because she worked for it. She has a mountain of insecurities and fears but still works to keep herself together and wants to see other people happy and safe. She has great development in working towards compromise and can honestly be called the real maun character as she's the one who struggles more and has more to overcome. And being a lesbian raised in a land of heteronormativity certainly helps.

>Then dexter wakes up
>Couldn't even suicide right

Dexter is literally shit.

And being a Royal who has unknowingly made the only advancements for the Rebel side.

Story/Episode idea
>A piece of the Evil Queen's old mirror embedded itself magically inside Apple and she uses her magic to give Apple horrible nightmares keeping her awake all night and exhausted while whispering in her ear during the day to lead her into situations when she can get killed in her half dazed state, though her friends are able to save her in the nick of time.
>They eventually bring her to Baba Yaga and determine the cause and prepare a way for them to go inside Apple's mind and remove the shard. It takes a few days to prepare so she has Apple sleep with Raven to try and ward off the Evil Queen's influence until they are ready, and it most works as Apple sleeps soundly and Raven enjoys her company.
>Raven, Darling, Briar, Ashlynn, Maddie, and Blondie are sent inside Apple where they run into a bunch of Apple fears and insecurities on their way. Raven, Briar, and Darling get separated fron the others and end up in Apple's metaphysical heart and as it creaks open Raven peaks inside to see herself in what seems to be a mirror as she doesn't understand what it means. Though as she turns around to address the others the "mirror" Raven remains facing forward as she is glomped and kissed by Apple, though Raven only catches a glimps of this out of the corner of her eye before returning on their quest.
>After finding the Shard and after defeating the Evil Queen in a similar magic struggle to Dragon Game, except Raven now channels her magic through a ton of Apple's, they destroy it and free Apple. That night as Apple and Raven are going to bed Apple ask Raven how she is to which Raven replies she's fine though she looks a little confused and upset. Apple offers to sleep with her since that helped herself sleep better and with a heartfelt smile Raven agrees. As they sleep together the narrators try to say something but are interrupted by Brooke saying how sweet and cute Apple and Raven sleeping together is.

Of course it was the gayness.
Even Mattel itself didn't give a shit about those who complained and rewarded them with the Apple x Darling moment and more Rapple.

He suffered until death decided if it was right to pick a piece of shit without gloves.

>NIna Thumbell takes a bite out of the "eat me" cake.
>But because of her body being "Thumbellina" a chemical reaction and causes her to grow as big as any giant.

This would have been a great movie desu.

This is starting to sound like rehash of my fucked in the ass ponies

>There was a guy who was searching for the one who did take suggestions for a EAH commission in last thread.

im right there and don't worry the pic will be done, sorry if its taking too long but the artist was on vacation, when he comes back i'll commission him.

It was a big shipping sandbox
Mattel handed us all these girls, spent two minutes on each one explaining who they get along with, and said go nuts

I still believe that she is the one who gets all the pussies.

Best choice they ever made

All except the only one she truly cares for

lesbians are the purest love

>all that Lesbian tumblr shipping
So degenerate

>lesbian tumblr
They do make good art.

Ikr? I love it btw

But who is strongest girl?

Darling physically and Raven magically.

Apple mentally

Maddie psychologically

I think raven is more mentally stronger. She's been hated and ostracized since her birth and she's still very forgiving towards everyone. In her shoes, I would already left EAH without caring what would've happened to everyone.

Apple's still had a lpt of pressure, both from Snow White and herself, to be perfect as well as her numerous insecurities. She just hides them and lives with them better which is why she's mentally stronger.

Raven has a lot of pressure from her mother, the headmaster and from every classmate who doesn't know her personally. And this since kindergarten. Anyone else who experienced all of this negative feedback for so long would be broken way before hitting puberty. Instead, raven still manages to be extremely comprehensive, while defending her viewpoint.

>Kinda lesbo
>But not enough for a male to not self-insert
It's the definition of perfection

Its even easier for a male to self insert since there are only like 2 worthwhile males

>Raven magically
I don't know. Madeline literally ripped holes in the multi-verse when she got really pissed.

Does Apple let off pheromones that make girls gay?

I think that's Darling

So sweet and cute.