Who was in the right here?

Who was in the right here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C4YEJcR0-EE
nviewer.mobi/player?video_id=sm7385863
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hank

>American beer

Hank. The worst type of tourist is the tourist that constantly or cant help but insist that his country's X is better, works better, tastes better, etc. To come to Texas, a place adamant about the values of southern hospitality, and passive agressively shit on every single act of kindness that the Hills provided is about as bad as if that particular family burst into Hank's house, shit in his sink, and proclaimed that their method of defecation was superior in every regard. Plus fuck canadian passive aggressiveness.

This

WHO WOULD CALL THE COPS ON A PERFECTLY CALM BLOCK PARTY?

They were both up their ass and that was the FUCKING POINT MR ENTER

What I think is funny is that the Canadian guy is basically acting like Americans do.
In fact, in the Canadian dub, he IS American.

There's subtle winks to the Canadian dub, like the fact Boomhauer brings back a french chick and the episode Hank thinks he might be adopted and wonders if his real name is "Henry" which is actually his name in the Canadian version.

I dunno about the second part, but I know for a fact every Canadian not living in major urban areas is a god damn fucking asshole.

>Hank got a DUI

I will always hate this episode for that

Hank

Hank was in the wrong. He was block captain, he was proud of the rules and then he throws a loud block party late at night? Rules are rules, Hank. If someone else was throwing it he'd tell them to knock it off.

Canada guy was fucken 10 ply

>In the canadian dub of a cartoon centered around Texas
>An episode where the theme is a canadian family
>they made him american
That might be one of the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard

>Canadian dub

Really? I grew up in the Greater Toronto Area and also spent a lot of time living in semi-rural middle Ontario. It's the exact opposite in my experience. People are dicks in the big city and its suburbs.

Breath of fresh air. Glass of water. That'll calm your nerves.

He probably got bantered by some guy from Saskatchewan and got asspained

As someone from the GTA, people from Toronto aren't dicks, they just don't want to get involved in your personal business. Most folks, anyway.

Torontorians are the biggest fags in all of Canada.
They're under some delusion that they're equal to American cities like LA or NYC.
Every single one I've ever met has had the words "But in Toronto..." come out of their mouths at least once.

Neither of them. The Canadian was being rude as hell, especially with calling the cops on Hank, but Hank became too vindictive. Leaving the guy to rot in jail for days leaving his family all alone isn't cool.

The Day of the Rake can't come fast enough. Fucking leaves.

Both were being kinda pricks but the Canadian was more of an asshole

Also calling the cops on the group for a perfectly normal block party (from what I recall) was total bullshit

>got dang leaves, I tell ya hwhat

How would this episode play out if the family was Australian instead?

Probably like that episode where Hank deals with a bunch of vulgar beer drinking fratboys

Hank, until he started escalating it by actually having rowdy, obnoxious parties just to piss the Canadians off. At that point, nobody was in the right.

It didn't help that the cops were complete jackwagons about it the first time they got called out. There was clearly nothing going on but the cops still gave Hank shit about it.

> nearly the entire block goes to a block party.
> noise levels are actually fairly low considering.
> cops get called...

Yeah, those Canadians were asshole neighbors. Hands down. They disrespected local hospitality, were stuck up, and disrupted everyone else's evening because of their pampered asses didn't feel like being civil and simply talking to their neighbors.

I would have snubbed them the moment they came to me for help. Fuck those guys.

>he put his mug in a potted plant
That was rude and unnecessary the leaf was wrong 100%

>Canadian dub,

Hank was nothing but welcoming and accepting while the Canadians were just angry and hostile for no actual reason. They acted like the Hills were the one who killed their dog that morning and just never said anything.

Nothing established why the Canadian family was so cartoonishly aggressive and out to get the Hills through the episode.

>>Nothing established why the Canadian family was so cartoonishly aggressive and out to get the Hills through the episode.
Because it clashes with the passive polite stereotype of Canadians that's more often jibed in comedy.

Toronto fucks are fucking frustrating to be around because they live completely in the narrative that all Canadians are super smart, and all Americans are really really dumb.

And if they ever discover that some person they are around is American, they will begin treating them like a special needs child at best, or a condescending asshole at worst. Because they KNOW they are a thousand times smarter and more worldly than the stupid lazy American over there.

Seriously, gas station workers will treat American customers like shit and make subtle "you a fucking moron" comments all around them and think nothing of it.

They're doing their best to fight the negative stereotype that Canadians are unreasonably polite.

>Nothing established why the Canadian family was so cartoonishly aggressive and out to get the Hills through the episode.
It's a joke about the stereotype that all Canadians are literal saints.

This episode captures British Columbians almost perfectly. They are complete dicks to every human being they come across but do it with a smile on their face the entire time. They are so incredibly easily insulted at little things that range from innocent, to there is no fucking way that is an insulting remark/act.

They are just incredibly mean spirited people that fucking hate everything, everyone, and themselves. But they will never lose composure and call you a faggot to your face. They will just do shit to your house when you are gone because of some perceived slight, if they think for a second that you insulted them or did something that offended them they HAVE to get you back for it. It's fucking insane. I don't know how the hell Vancouver has not burned to the ground being populated by these fucking psychos.

It sounds like you met two douchebags and formed your opinion around that, I grew up here and most people don't even see ourselves as any different from Pennsylvania, etc. You sound like you're making a scenario of persecution in your head and your confirmation bias is reinforcing it. I've had many American friends come up and have a good time.

Downtown Toronto is a different story because it's 99% Chinese immigrants and hipsters

They weren't being loud until AFTER they had called the cops.

I've never seen a cop so insanely aggressive for a noise disturbance.

>Canadian dub makes Kahn Jr get a tetenis shot instead of a pregnancy check
You leaf fucks just like to ruin everything dont you?

Theres a video of some cops breaking down some guy's door and send a dog to rip his face off over a noise complaint. The cops had absolutely no control over the dog as the guy is getting mauled.

>Visit Victoria during cruise vacation
>Get tour of the city
>Pass by one of the richest neighborhoods; incredibly beautiful
>Has a bunch or rules though
>Lawn must be cut a certain height
>Specific number of flowers and kind of flowers aloud
>Can't have a boat or a truck
>There's even a rule that says you can't have your garage door open longer then three minutes
I thought these sort of things were just satire.

Victoria is literally a city of 90% people over 60
It's a retirement home.

That type of shit is normal when you get old folks in that much of a concentration

Those are home owner associations. They're a thing in both Canada and America. They're actually legally binding too.

>Lived on Nanaimo for 3 years
>Family was in constant terror that neighbors were fucking with things around the yard while everyone was at work during the day.
>Cannot speak to neighbors because they will inevitably draw some kind of insult and hate you for life over it.
>Guy a few miles down the street had his basement flooded because someone took their hose and put it through a broken window and turned it on
>Breaking other people's cars might as well be a national pastime

While Hank did start acting like a bit of a douche later on, the canadians were being rude assholes the whole time and even acted a bit smug after the Hills bailed them out

you could lose your house if you don't follow their rules

Yes.

>Canadian dub
So it's in Chinese?

Or Japanese?

It's in Canadian you racist fucks!

>Or Japanese?

The actual Japanese dub of King of the Hill is so terrible it's amazing.

And honestly, it's a miracle it even exists.

>egh... BWAAAAHdesu
Sounds comfy

Glad you got that off your chest, eh. So how's your day going so far?

youtube.com/watch?v=C4YEJcR0-EE

nviewer.mobi/player?video_id=sm7385863

>Canadian dub
Like, French-Canadian?

Hank, but it's a bad episode that felt like Mike Judge just ranting about how much he hated Canadians.

Oh you