Real Miles Morales

This is the real Miles Morales, he's only had one page and is already infinitely cooler and more interesting than what Ultimate Miles has been in 250+ issues and one cartoon, why is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ffAl6oCtJNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So what are the odds Bendis is going to pull some bullshit like
>616 Miles was actually the REAL first Spider-Man, who got his powers before Peter and operated in secret
>therefore Miles Morales is the real Spider-Man and Peter is a knock off

Bendis is still writing, expect hin to act lije every other Bendis villain and give the same damn speech.
70%

>the spider that bit Peter bit Miles before biting Peter and silk
>making 616 Miles stronger and faster than Peter

He would fucking do that and marvel would fucking let him.

...He'll actually do it, won't he?

Wait, is this real?

Did they continue from that page where Peter googled his universe's Miles Moralas and got shocked at what he found?

He's a boring scarface wannabe. /ourguy/ miles has far more depth and character. The lad saved the entire marvel universe with a cheeseburger and his story is far more interesting than boring old white Peter Parker

Can Hydra Cap just throw both of them into the sun.

Also wouldn't this asshole have been found by SHIELD or anybody that knew Miles name. Like hey you have a weirdo double.

It's the second page of the book, yes

> someone having your same name makes them your clone

You forget molecule man implanted Miles into his new universe. Any problems were ironed out ahead of time

Bendis plz

>Miles was a professor at the science exhibit that Peter attended
>he was about to fire up some test but got dosed in radiation
>the spider that bit pete was coincidently in that room
>it bit miles, gave him Spider-powers and moved to detroit or some shit to become spider-man and fight for the common folk
how bendis am i right now

He looks like an italian hitman, what the fuck?

In nature female spiders always stronger than males so Spider-Gwen should have been infinitely stronger than Miles or Peter.

Why IS every new spider faggot stronger than peter?

Pete's white. His base genetics bottom out in the strength department but he has some brains

In nature male humans are always stronger than female humans, retard.

Then why they call them Spider-Man and not Human-Spider?

Deviantart syndrome

Because the Spider part is an adjective

that sucks

I'm just wondering how this works since Secret Wars merged Miles into 616. I pretty much skimmed this issue but do Peter and Miles have any knowledge of the Ultimate universe?

ah that sucks

The same reason every Sonic OC is stronger than Sonic.

Human-spider, Human-spider
Stronger than average woman-spider.
Can he slap her? Yes he can.
That's because he's just a man
Watch out! He comes a real Human.

But he has proportional strength of a spider, not proportional strength of a male.

7/10. Decent attempt but you rhymed a word with itself twice. If you keep performing like this how will you ever be a rap superstar?

Is it as pronounced as it is with spiders though.

Yes. Miles knows all about Molecule man

Depends on the species. Most fall within the same "One just big enough to dominate the other 9/10 times" category, but you have a few were they are pretty much the same size and a few where it's a grain of rice fucking a twinky.

It's only just come out. There should be a storytime in the catalog or archives.

>Miles becomes his own villain antagonist
This would be legitimately the first interesting thing to happen to him since long before the Ultimate universe ended.

since his introduction

So its not gonna happen? Bendis likes to keep Miles safe and boring.

Incorrect

because he is ugly, has scars, and has shit that needs to be "done"

I really expect it won't, but hey, gotta amuse myself somehow

I was trying to be kind

Female spiders are only stronger on account if their size though. Proportional strength remains the same.

No it doesn't, if the female is bigger then it would have less proportional strength.

How do we know? They only call him Mister Morales for all we know he's just 616's Miles's father.

>Miles can turn invisible and has that stupid as Venom Blast, which now he can use as an AoE explosion
>Silk has natural wevving and super spider sense

Fuck's sake.

You know what the funniest thing is? Spider-Man 2099, one of the best secondary Spiders, is actually weaker than Peter, with no actual spider-sense and only poisonous fangs in exchange which he can almost never use because he's got a mask over the face.

Doesn't he also have retractable finger talons?

That doesn't detract from your point in him having weaker powers in general though.

Yeah but I didn't really consider it because it's not much different from having a pocket knife or something, and it's not particularly useful when going non-lethal. Plus Kaine has a superior version of it.

Bendis has the same problem as Snyder. He thinks of a twist ending, uses it, and then realizes he has to follow up on it and comes up with the dumbest thing imaginable.

Well, off of your point I'd like to add that my favorite spider- Kaine has either:
A super spider-sense, and is physically stronger but is unstable and dying and doesn't have webshooters/webbing
OR
No spider-sense, talons, can talk to spiders and webbing. He at least has to trade off parts of the spider powers. Plus his life is constantly shit.

Its literally the same reason Shadow The Hedgehog has all that stupid CHAOS CONTROL shit he can do.

Which ties into my example, since Shadow is basically a fanfic character inserted into the series.
Especially when he's on a motorcycle using guns to shoot cops.

He did come from the future and got superior tech. While being super smart scientist.

Miles was a middle schooler
And silk being trap in a prison for years.

>616's Miles's father.

Would be a 616 Jefferson Davis, a black guy

Would not look so much like Miles

>can talk to spiders

OP pls nerf

Kaine has also died, by my count about 4 times now.

>He did come from the future and got superior tech. While being super smart scientist.

I don't see your point here. First off he was still much more enjoyable than the newer spiders while he lieved in his own time and everyone was up to speed with technology, and he was a geneticist so his career was mostly irrelevant to hero activities, second his present run he has superior tech that was made by Peter so it's technically present tech.

>Miles was a middle schooler
>And silk being trap in a prison for years.

How is that relevant to their extended powersets? There's no such thing as balance patches here. They don't need a get out of jail free card to catch up with the old spiders, just be decent characters (mostly talking about Miles here, Silk was only Mary Sueish until Spiderverse ended, after wich she became a pretty generic spider.)

easily, watch me:
panda
panda panda panda panda
something something broads and Atlanta
something something
squawk

Shit tier, pls buff

>Silk gets bitten after: generally better than peter
>Miles gets bitten before: generally better than peter
can pete get a damn break

Isn't that more or less how Silk got her powers? She was at the exhibit the same day as Peter and was bitten by the same spider, but then she was locked in a bunker for like ten years alone because her parents were afraid of the Inheritors going after her?

He's not even allowed a monopoly on his web fluid that he created.

>How is that relevant to their extended powersets? There's no such thing as balance patches here. They don't need a get out of jail free card to catch up with the old spiders, just be decent characters (mostly talking about Miles here, Silk was only Mary Sueish until Spiderverse ended, after wich she became a pretty generic spider.)

It is about the fights, How can a middle schooler with spider-powers can beat spider-man enemies? I don't know about silk. Like you say, she became a normal spider after spider-verse.

>I don't see your point here. First off he was still much more enjoyable than the newer spiders while he lieved in his own time and everyone was up to speed with technology, and he was a geneticist so his career was mostly irrelevant to hero activities, second his present run he has superior tech that was made by Peter so it's technically present tech.

He was still fully prepare than miles and silk. He still got the "prep-time" powers like peter.

Why does he look black at all?

he did get a break, he has a giant host of pretenders that have never surpassed his popularity despite many attempts. Which seem to piss off a lot of liberals at marvel.

>Those dubs
>Bruce Campbell
>Line from the best scene in Spiderman

>How can a middle schooler with spider-powers can beat spider-man enemies?

Why should he be beating Spider-Man's enemies? How about giving him his own damn rogue gallery instead of Peter's sloppy seconds?

And even if there was merit in pumping new spiders full of new powers to make them skip the acquiring eperience part of the job, venom blast is so broken that it makes a joke of nearly every villain and makes Miles fights inconsecuential unless the plots demand it.

He trashed Blackheart, fucking Blackheart, without breaking a sweat. Twice.

Please no

The letters page says "So, you've seen the face of 616 Miles Morales!"

Isn't he just an 8 year old that plays with Lego with his fat friend? What's with this edgy shit?

>Why should he be beating Spider-Man's enemies? How about giving him his own damn rogue gallery instead of Peter's sloppy seconds?

Because they are still around? Why would they stop doing crimes?

>He trashed Blackheart, fucking Blackheart, without breaking a sweat. Twice.

Blackheart was jobbing to heroes long ago. He defeated by a blind guy with sticks.

>And even if there was merit in pumping new spiders full of new powers to make them skip the acquiring eperience part of the job, venom blast is so broken that it makes a joke of nearly every villain and makes Miles fights inconsecuential unless the plots demand it.

Venom blast only works as a surprise attack or low-level thugs. Heck, not even that! Blackcat still kick his butt. And his venom blast didn't do nothing on taskmaster.

Then Spider-Gwen should become giant.

>sonic
>a hedgehog
>fast, and can do chaos control shit after he learns that's a thing

>shadow
>genetically engineered with alien DNA to be a the ultimate lifeform
>has jetboots, owns gun

Peters Spider Sense is supposed to act as more than just precognition but it was nerfed.

Silk flopped hard and is now reduced to cameos in books nobody reads.

this picture...It makes me wish they made a dead rising movie with Bruce as Frank West.

Shadow can teleport without an emerald and shot energy beams oh and he can take off his brackets to power up.

Why was this story needed. I know the plot thread had been hanging but they fucking rebooted the universe before the used it.

I didn't even realize they acknowledged the fact Miles is a Universe immigrant. Why not just fold him in as a natural part of the world

Sounds like a fun read. If not just for the threads on Sup Forums that will come from it.

Remember the cliffhanger at the end of the first "Spider-Men" miniseries? Bendis left that there in the event that he wanted to adopt another African child.

And it looks like Lil' Riri is old and busted.

As popular as it is to shit talk Bendis it was good of him to make a story out of this. Too often he and others just forget about their own continuity and I personally liked the first Spider-Men soecfically for the interaction between Peter and Ultimate Peter's family. It would be great if they were acknowledged somehow.

>Bendis
>Contunity

He looks like a hispanic black guy.

I don't even know what the fuck is going on, but this guy sounds straight retarded. I'm surprised the other guy was still responding.

Wow. All you need to win Sup Forums over is some generic scars. Great taste, guys.

He was an arrogant asshole, is still one now. Assholes make horrible protagonists. He has no redeeming qualities. All he cares about is doing things for himself, that is it. At least Miles cares and wants to help, not being 'forced' into doing things for dumb reasons.

>When you unreasonably hate a character so much, some dude with scars is suddenly the next best thing.

>I don't even know what the fuck is going on

We were talking about spider-man powers. Then the other guy started talking about miles powers. And i just DARE to say that miles venom blast isn't overpower.

I can see Marvel doing this.

this will happen

So, Sicilian?

>The spider bit Miles.
>Then bit Peter
>Then bit Silk
>Then got eaten
>Then somehow ended up in space where it gained sentience and played poker with Rocket.

At this point the spider deserves and ongoing more than Miles.

>Assholes make horrible protagonists

He's far more intelligent than everyone else glued to the Spider franchise with the exception of Miguel.

Not him, but it has to be balanced in a very specific way. The cast of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia are great examples. They are established to be in the wrong from the very beginning, that way the writers can embrace how much of an asshole they are. They're racist, unapologetic, and complete morons; but you know they're supposed to be in the wrong so it's okay. Some argument goes for characters like Ash Williams from Evil Dead or Eric O'Grady from Ant-Man. Also, bad things always happen to asshole characters in a very Three Stooges esque aspect.

Otto has none of these qualities, in fact, at times you'd think Slott wants you to root for him. Not that it matters though, since the entire point of Superior was that Otto was a terrible Spider-Man who ended up creating his own downfall, thus enforcing the point that Peter Parker was the superior Spider-Man.

>Miles WAS the spider

Ever watch a strong-man contest?

His rogues would decimate most of his non-clone knock-offs (venom blast is such bullshit)
Pete's got a decent fighting instinct... until he doesn't

Miles Morales IS the spider that bite Peter

Peter is smarter.

I wish Miles was the Thousand.

Thats what they were trying to pull off with Silk

are the talons even that needed if he has sticky hands like spider-man who can just rip off someones face

They've got to stop microwaving spiders. At this rate the whole population of New York will have spider powers.

I thought Ezekiel was Spider-Man before Spider-Man. How does Miles fit in with Spider-Totem?

I prefer the scene from the second movie, where not only it's revealed that he's playing Mysterio, but he also defeats Peter.
youtu.be/ffAl6oCtJNc
>It helps maintain the illusion.