Uncanny Avengers #25 Storytime

>no LEGACY renumbering this October but the cover artist is the same and Izaakse as the new regular artist
Kek

Rogue is so goddamn sexy

Dope arc.

why green though?

ugggghhh

this is too cute

>just like Annihilation

>would you let me get inside you

Its not like she never thought of that before

I feel like they need a few more members, at least someone smart

Good callback

Scorpia and schocker were the best on this issue.

That shit should be cancelled

Hah, nice.

Adorable.

Since when did the Shocker lose and eye?

Why, in a group of these people, anyone think Rogue would be a better leader than Janet?

bump

>The Vibrator

kek

>Shocker
>Scorpia
>Rogue

I sort of love this team-up?!

hot

Scorpia is too cute

The first two volumes were only 30 issues. Plus, Marvel stated that another relaunch will happen next year for their books. If any other Avenger title would be renumbered would be New Avengers/USAvengers since that has around 150 issues.

Uncanny will prob be like New Avengers where every Marvel launch has a new volume of said title.

Well they're getting Simon and Wanda back as members, and it looks like Beast might be joining them for an issue or two, so they'll have him as the smart guy.

BLACKED

>Beast

Wow, way to shit up a good roster.

Oh hey, Wanda's tits are back.

Hey, you never know, Beast could be made cool again under a different writer. Beast used to be a neat guy before the whole "bringing the X-Men from the past to the present to teach Cyclops a lesson" stupidity.

;_; pls stop bullying hank

I just realized that HANK McCoy and Henry "Hank" Pym are both fuckups I can't help but root for. I wonder if the name Hank is cursed in Marvel.

Beast is only bad to simpering x-fag who gets their panties in a bunch whenever he shows up. I'm fine with him and I'm hyped that he'll be back with Simon.

They went somewhere?

You know one of the things I like about this series? The editors are on-point when it comes to finding artists who have similar enough styles that the swap-out from one to the next isn't jarring. This guy isn't Larraz or Silva, but his style is enough like theirs that it flows nicely from issue to issue without feeling "wrong." It has a very particular feel to it.

STOP MOCKING HIM

It's because they cause shockwaves in the air! It's not that complicated! You're a tech villain. You can't be this ignorant!

Damn but that's a cool page.

Glad I'm not the only one who was reminded of Inferno here. Kind of cool to see NYC residents who are kind of veterans of this type of thing.

Who, Scorpia? Cuz she's just a high school dropout... she's just a thug who was given her suit by Silvermane.

Good ol' Shocker

>Well they're getting Simon and Wanda back as members,

Why do Marvel keep putting these two together?

> Dr. Voodoo.
Couldn't get a hero or villain?

colors match

That made me smile

There was a time when Avengers meant something.

Simon and Hank were always a fun duo.