Is this trilogy the worst thing that Pixar has ever created?

Is this trilogy the worst thing that Pixar has ever created?

The first one is ok, nothing amazing but quite enjoyable and harmless.
The second one is absolute shit and should be erased from history.
Haven't senn the third.

Planes

Is it already a trilogy?
Waiting for the Ships and spaceshuttles spinoffs

I like cars.
without spoiling it, the third movie is more of a sequel than second is to the first.
cars 3 good but it was very predictable since it gave out rocky 5 vibes.

there's one thing thing worse than Cars 2.

Fuck you I liked Cars 2

Planes isn't done by Pixar

Fuck you I liked Brave

How do you waste a premise as fun as "A Western in a world where dinosaurs survived long enough to create society" on such a boring story?

it wasnt overseed by their boss.

That was DisneyToons, aka the same studio behind those awful direct to video/DVD sequels.

they're doing spinoffs now. how lovely.

i thought your image was a fidget spinner

Up exists so no

>Up
>directer by Pete Docter
>tearjerker

>Inside Out
>directer by Pete Docter
>tearjerker

>Coco
>directed by Pete Docter

boy's newly found companion will cease to exist , and we will be really sad for him.

I wanted to like this movie but WOW did they drop the ball.

Francesco was the only good thing about Cars 2.

Headlights, monsieur, headlights?

The worst thing pixar has done is extending UP into a full feature

>november 22

why

yes next question

You'd thing they would release this movie(that is heavily influenced by Dia de los Muertos)to be released in late October. Probably want to get that Thanksgiving holiday crowd, which doesn't make sense.

The pixar movies that i don't like are all the cars movies, brave, the good dinosaur, and finding dory.

On the edge is a bugs life, which i haven't watched in years and years, so i'll reserve judgment, and Monster's University, a middling movie with a great ending.

Everything else is good to great.

>he doesnt know

This

Pixar went downhil after 2010, right after TS3.
meanwhile Disney's movie became better and better

I don't either. What?

there will be 20 minutes long Frozen special "Olaf's Frozen Advnture" before Coco.

Official info is Coco is barely over a hour long so they needed something more to justify ticket prices. Personally i think:
What a great opportunity to promote christmas merchandise!

what is the real world equivalent of this anyhow?

eyeballs in nostrils.

I saw Cars 3, and while I'm not certain it holds up to the first film, it's leagues better than Cars 2.

Doc Hudson doesn't make an appearance, presumed to be dead (like his VA) but goddamn they couldn't stop talking about him and how great he was and shit.

Yes.

Like, I genuinely don't understand how it's so big. The first one came out when I was 11 (mfw it's been 11 years already), so I was within its target audience range and I still thought it was generic garbage. How did it get two sequels and an entire section of a park?

Brave had a good first half at least.

Good Dinosaur was just forgettable, not really bad.

I actually quite enjoyed Cars, yeah, it's such a generic concept, but it worked with what it had

Toys, user. Pixar wanted a toy franchise and it was too meta to choose Toy Story.

Cars made mad fucking dosh worldwide like you wouldn't believe in merchandise sales.

3 is about learning YOU GET OLD AND CAN'T DO THE SAME SHIT ANYMORE SO LEARN TO DO SOMETHING ELSE.

Seriously, Even his big montage moment is learning he can't beat his trainer anymore even with the training of veteran racers.

also Doc is Dead.

Cars 1 doesn't have a good premise as the other Pixar movies but it is still an ok movie. I remember how i hated the movie before seeing it but when i got to watch it, i was surprised at how enjoyable it turned out to be

Cars is great when you imagine all the characters as humans instead of talking cars.

I was kind of shocked that was the message.

Doc IS dead. That's why lighting changes to wear doc's colors at the end. He takes over as coach.

for some reason, Pixar is having a mid life crisis in it's movies: Toy story three was about growing old and being forced to move on. Up was about learning to move on after someone's death. Cars 3 was about growing too old to continue. Coco is about dead people.

Seriously, someone at Pixar is depressed as fuck and needs help.