What do you think about the Washington Memeument?

What do you think about the Washington Memeument?

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2017/07/was-the-washington-monument-built-by-slaves.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was built by slaves

Why the fuck is Sup Forums obsessing over this line so much? It was a throwaway joke that lasted like 10 seconds.

Is racist and looks like a white dong, also built by niggers

Because it's fucking stupid and sets a bad precedent. That's why, you fucking gaylord.

How does stating an objective fact set a bad precedent?

That was a lazy twist btw, worst one since TDKR's "Robin". Great movie overall.

I actually live in DC. I know more about the monument than this edgelord cunt. Also, I'm somewhat convinced that the directors are going for that whole "if you believe us we win, if you know we're full of shit we can blame the edgy, ignorant teen for bad facts" defense.

No, the monument was NOT built by slaves. I'm a teacher and a librarian, and I promise you... memeing and misogyny and race baiting aside... IT WAS NOT BUILT BY SLAVES.

Slaves might have, at some point, dug the rocks that were used in it. But... honestly... that's like protesting cars because the seats are leather made from animals at some point. It took complex machinery and a deep knowledge of masonry to make this happen. You can't credit every important thing white people made to black people just because you feel bad that you live in 2017 and also CA, movie directors.

Because why is capeshit the place for that?
Protip: it's because everyone watches capeshit and the Jews can't resist inciting racial division.

vulture.com/2017/07/was-the-washington-monument-built-by-slaves.html

Also, lol, that first comment.

>Taking an obvious joke so seriously

Why do you think the security guard gave a "so-so" response when the teacher asked him if she was correct?

Because it doesn't fucking belong in that context. Just because something is true does not mean it can be jammed into any and all contexts.

The whole movie was littered with this SJW bullshit throwaway comments and characters.This sets a bad precedent because we either stop this shit now, when it's just a nuisance, or it will soon snowball into making these movies utterly unwatchable. Social commentary has a time and place and a fucking Spider-Man movie is not it.

I fucking hate this look. This stupid fucking look is like she's mugging the camera with some smug superiority. Fuck, it just makes me mad.

>Jew meme

Underage Sup Forumsack detected

And what do you think about indians?

It's an edgy student stating a fact on a school field trip. Why are you taking this so seriously? Get over your white guilt man.

The question is why that was in the script at all.
Out of every joke ever, why something like that?

The Vulture didn't attack the Washington Monument. It was Peter and his fat Asian friend's fault for carrying around something obviously dangerous so they could play with it later like a toy.

Why not?

Shit Sub Continent

She just looks like a dumb nigger with absolutely nothing on her mind at all. Like she's observing the world the way an animal would.