Joker

What happened to Joker between getting mind raped by Ace and kidnapping Tim?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GvmB8uCSRMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Joker never showed up in Justice League Unlimited

Damn, I never even realized.

It was because the bat embargo. They basically weren't allowed to use ANY batman villains starting like halfway through the first justice league.

Same with Aquaman. Thats why its Wonderwoman fighting Not!Black Manta in unlimited.That was supposed to be an aquaman story but they couldn't use him.

According to lore, I guess something pissed him off and he dropped out of the UN before that, but thinking back, it would have been somewhat better with Aquaman.
When did his embargo start? He was in unlimited in the not!superfriends episode.

After that episode, thanks to the fags at the Smallvile camp that wanted to make they're shitty spinoff

what is OP's pic from? I like mind control scenes

non canon

Why did the bat embargo exist?

The Batman

Best Joker design ever.

WB thought viewers would be too stupid to understand alternate continuities.

The Batman was going on about the same time and they were afraid multiple continuities would confuse kids as already said.

And it was even worse with the aquaman embargo since that was based on a live action show that never even really got off the ground.

Though I believe the creators said in the end it kinda worked out since it forced them to use other lesser seen villains and get creative.

To be fair their target audience was pretty dumb.

The show was really underrated

I don't even remember Smallville Aquaman being that standout. Who the fuck thought he could carry a spinoff? Who the fuck thought it was a good enough idea to get an embargo? Fuck.

It was going to star Justin Hartley not the guy from smallville
youtu.be/GvmB8uCSRMQ

>was

Audiences are fucking stupid. Have always been. Probably always will. The closest you get to an "intelligent" audience is for the shows that have autistic levels of meta analysis or some kind of expanded universe. Star Trek or whatever.

Newfag question, but how the fuck is the Joker not dead in the DCAU considering the Justice League has people who could easily kill him in less than a second?

>First rule of Justice League; no killing
>Second rule of Justice League; NO KILLING! Unless they are aliens.

The no kill rule doesn't just apply to Batman, you know, regardless of how much Sup Forums shitposts about it.

Fair enough, but there has to be at least some supervillains who would like to snuff out Joker.

But didn't J'onn throw a tantrum when Huntress tried to kill some fat gangster who killed her parents in one episode?

Ra'as al ghul

Justice league episode Wild Cards

>tfw you realize the Batman killed the DC in part

and just like that you have my appreciation