>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=_q51LZ2HpbE

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny trailer
youtu.be/UkEgVzE4U54

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/730511166691262465
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/816436588854976512
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/729446270868168704
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/729448383094489088
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/729451617825607680
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/729453671436537856
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/734299892122681344
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/734426406940114944
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/672922118657544192
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/720335482073133056
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/720334887316684801
youtube.com/watch?v=UFLQS12z8K4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember, if you hate the majority of the franchise you claim to be a fan of, you aren't a genuine fan thereof.

I am What?

Says the tool. Your contempt for the sanctity of Star Wars makes you a heretic.

Post ships of the highest quality

That is incredible make-up.

I can get with this.

I wish Snoke really was a giant and it wasn't just the hologram

I disliked TFA but I really liked Hux

what is wrong with me

Nothing. Hux is fascinating.

Does anyone else get the feeling that there is never enough canon content? I'm always craving more after I read the latest comic or latest novel, and the wait is downright painful to the next one. Maybe I just have no patience.

Sounds like a veiled EU wipe complaint.

Same. I hate that I have to wait an entire month for the next Vader issue, and then another whole month for the next one after that.

Better than there being so much you can't keep up with it, You'd burn out, otherwise

For you

Have a high quality crack ship

Nah I fucking hate the EU but one thing I admire is how much shit they managed to pump out

We have more canon content right now than there was when the first Zahn book came out, and the three years following that. It took well into a decade for the PT to invigorate EU authors to pump shit out like crazy, so we have to wait at least that long for it to happen again.

Smoke is a force ghost that possessed Gaillus Rax when he discovered a tomb in the outer reaches

discuss

I still love the idea of solar sails.

What is the absolute worst thing Snoke could be?

no "what is she" guy this thread? what gives?

Vader

debate me, there is nothing worse

Yes. I understand that we are still in the nucanon's infancy, but I feel like we are not getting enough content outside of Rebels. We are getting far more novels than the mid 90's, but it still hasn't reached the heights of the mid-2000's, when LucasArts was practically shitting new things out every week across every front. We have exactly 1 real game 3 years in, with another game, the sequel, set for release during the holidays. Maybe I'm just spoiled from reading weekly manga for so many years, but it feels like the comics are releasing at a snail's pace as well.

It's not the end of the world for me. but I sort of miss being overwhelmed with star wars material.

why is she so perfect bros

Something that's never explained. I like mystery but Disney already pulls "le less is more" with everything in the ST. Explain shit to us already.

Sabine

Any character we've seen in the flesh in the PT or OT. This at least allows for Plagueis, since we never actually saw him.

Caught that bitch nigga napping.

Anakin's father.

Other fighters wish they were as multirole as her.

Where's the tweet where he specifically says it's not Plagueis

>there are people that don't like nebulons or mon cals
man cannot live on star destroyers alone

Vader's clone, Aanakin (or maybe vaader)

I'd actually welcome that, just to shoot down that bullshit virgin birth crap.

I think the problem is that they're making it so based around the saga films. Like we're never going to just get a random little story like Shatterpoint, it always has to contribute something to the backstory of the movies. They need to do more stories like a little 2 issue comic about a Sith during the time of Darth Bane, or a short story about one of Luke's Jedi, or a book about some random Clone Trooper squad you've never heard of before.

>says man cannot live on Star Destroyers alone
>posts a Star Destroyer

there's actually about a half dozen or so, but I only captured the first two that immediately show up on a "Pablo Hidalgo snoke plagueis" google search

other fighters wish they'd still have her looks at her age

thread image

because star destroyers are good and so is rebel stuff

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/730511166691262465

>Snoke is not Plagueis. Dang. I lost the game.

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/816436588854976512

>Plagueis is still the name of Sidious' deceased mentor. The one he killed.

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/729446270868168704

>Sidious killed Plagueis. Ascending to master. As is the way of the Sith.

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/729448383094489088

>I said Sidious killed Plagueis. He killed him. Killed. As in "to kill". Like, there was killing

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/729451617825607680

>he is dead. There you go. Three words.

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/729453671436537856

>actually dead. Like totally dead. Dead.

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/734299892122681344

>Snoke isn't Plagueis because I thought was a bad idea. Snoke isn't Plagueis because that was never the story. That one wasn't up to me 1/2

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/734426406940114944

>@pablohidalgo why didn't you come out with this before? It's like smoke wasn't officially plagieus until recently and now you're tweeting it

>@bryanbleano I didn't think anyone was really that serious about this.

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/672922118657544192

>I think Larry Kasdan not knowing who Plagueis was telling.

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/720335482073133056
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/720334887316684801

>@pablohidalgo Isn't it your job to tell JJ Abrams and Kasdan who Darth Plagueis is?

>Had they asked, or if it was relevant to the story, I'd be happy to fill them in.

>It never came up.

This guy gets it

Hammerheads a cute. CUTE!

if I get doubles, Nebulon B is best ship
if I get singles, it's no better or worse than anything else
if I get trips or better I'm a fag and my taste is shit

That is by far the fucking dumbest part of Star Wars.

A brand new character with no relation to anything pre-sequel trilogy

this would be better it the engines didnt split and instead the wings rotated around the engines like the arc 170. Pretty sure they even had a design like that in the tfa conept art book

*tips*

I'm actually going to double down on Gaillus Rax being the guy who "Snoke" possessed, as it explains a LOT

>how did a giant alien guy appear out of nowhere and take complete control over the First Order and its leader? simple, it's still technically "the same guy"
>Gaillus's blue eyes are hammered in, Snoke's blue eyes are hammered in to the point where his lego figure is the only lego in existence to have blue eyes
>supposedly an alien, but has zero alien features at all besides extended limbs (fingers, legs for height) and body distortion

I'm going to bet ten bucks that he's something they unearthed in the Outer Regions and possessed Gaillus, and either over the years or almost instantly distorted his body. That's why everyone follows him regardless of him changing his name or dressing weirdly/turning into mister ugly. If we get a Indiana Jones/American Werewolf tier body horror scene that shows flashback Gaillus morphing into Snoke it'll be an instant classic, and props if he possesses Snoke or Kylo at the end of Episode 8 and turns them ugly too.

>if he possesses Snoke

whoops, I meant Rey, but him possessing Luke could work too

>Rey is a Snoke clone

link to the scene for any underage plebs that haven't seen this masterpiece

youtube.com/watch?v=UFLQS12z8K4

It's so close to a good looking P-38 spaceship, but also so far away.

I'm annoyed too, especially since we only get 1 non-mobile vidya a year and it's pretty much guaranteed to be shooter shit

>Snoke turns into smoke when he's not possessing someone

that sounds shit but referencing American werewolf in London is indicative of kino taste, so I cant fault you too much

I never understood the point of modeling it poorly after the P38 when the Y-wing was already modelled after the P39 better

anything that isn't a completely brand new character that can add new and interesting ideas to the star wars mythos

Rax did die near some magic Force pit and a bunch of dark side artifacts I could see that somehow turning him into Snoke like some kind of space Voldemort.

Wait, really? oh shit

Snoke is the Death Star

Corsair, probably because of the cockpit.

>P39
Good typo.

>supposedly an alien
All it takes to be an alien is be a different species from the norm. On earth, that's humans, obviously, so any ayy is an alien to us. Snoke being an alien just means he isn't 1:1 normal human as we've already seen. It takes very little for that to happen.

I think the reason there isn't as huge of an influx of material is because of the story group. To my understanding, the old EU was basically the wild west where authors could release any kind of story they wanted set in the Star Wars universe and Lucasfilm could iron out the continuity later. Nowadays everything has to be carefully monitored so it is all tied together. The latter makes for a much more unified and satisfying story, but it's at the expense of a large amount of content and creativity.

if snoke is actually an alien it's the laziest design in Star Wars so I really doubt that he's 100% an alien creature (technically)

this is the same studio that made chiss more than just blue humans remember?

I don't like the Airacobra very much, I vastly prefer the P40 Warhawk, unfortunately the hideous Belbullab Starfighter that General Grievous used is rather obviously a P40.

Star Wars is shit without TCW tho

The wook says he's human, but why is he gray?

>more than just blue humans remember
Yeah, they gave them blood-red eyeballs too! Such a dramatic change from normal human physiology; something that totally doesn't already happen in normal humans already!

yeah ok prequel bab

das raysis

they completely changed their face structure

Because someone thought it would be punny to have a gray Jedi.

The Wook had an edit war today over this.

I disliked the prequels before the cartoon

because he's a gray jedi

lmoa

you're all shit taste faggots, prequels are good, ot is good, tcw is good, rebels is good