Do you think they'll make Harley and Ivy a couple in the Gotham City Sirens film?

Do you think they'll make Harley and Ivy a couple in the Gotham City Sirens film?

isn't that basically the only reason they're making the film

Well they want to make a sequel to Suicide Squad but because that movie sucked they want to distance it enough while having some elements people liked (Harley, the design aesthetic, etc)

I doubt it, they changed the Joker/Harley dynamic in Suicide Squad to be less abusive.

Then again, no one likes that movie, so retcons could happen

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

It could be a prequel film set before SS

sniff

Wouldn't Ivy's fart gas be horrible lethal poison?

Harley's already inoculated against Ivy's toxins.

Even her fart gas? That's a really specific thing to be inoculated against

It should count.

Actually Suicide Squad made a lot of money on the box office, not including the merchandise, despite the press was literally begging the audience to not watch it. Remember that Suicide Squad is the Donald Trump of movies?

How would Ivy even work in the DCEU?

Would they go all-out and give her plant powers and all that bullshit, or would she be a more grounded eco-terrorist that happens to have a knack for poisons?

So it's a shit movie that only a few retards like?

Enchantress is a thing, so full plant power is probably it, but nothing TOO out there

No, they're literally the worst ship in fiction.

Doesn't the story effectively end at that point? You can't give fans a jumping off point.

As long as Batman/Catwoman stay canon, every degeneracy is accepted

What do you know

Harley/Joker was one of the main reasons why SS made money and DC is erasing Harley/Ivy even on the comics.

I expect some innuendo but as gay jokes, the same kind you can find of frat comedies but with girls instead of guys and even less gay

While I can see them giving her plant physiology and the ability to control plants and grow them rapidly, I doubt they'll do anything over the top like humanoid pod people plants and shit like that.
The most over the top thing we might get is one of her oversized, semi-intelligent man eating flowers with sharp ass teeth because at this point they're as iconic to her character as the color green.

I dont think the DCEU will have a Catwoman. Her movie ruined her image

/r/ing the vocaroo version of this

vocaroo.com/i/s1tcIUrKsBrt

Thanks

why do fart fags draw the actualy fart like brown laser beams and illustrate the sound like your scraping a balloon?
they could find a better way for it to be shown?

Damn you're dumb as fuck lmao. Can you read

Only if one of them is fat, if not then it's male gaze pandering

It's hard to draw a gas, let alone an invisible gas.

>Salad Tossing Both Figuratively And Iiterally.