Saddest Hey Arnold Moment

My pick has to be the Christmas special. That Vietnam flashback was rough, having to see Mr. Wind give up his only child. It's a shame no cartoon puts characters through hell anymore, because the resolution is just so satisfying.

I agree, also his name is spelled Hyunh.

That one when arnold gets mugged, learns how to karate and chops the clothes off some random innocent guy who starts crying and tells how he just wanted to ask where the bus stop is. The whole scence lasts like, eight seconds but it really fucked me up as a kid.

The "ORPHAN BOY" scene.

The sad part is Oskar banged her right after this

>You keep the cummy. Ehehe!

>Mr. Wind

>AND MR.HI-OON!
>It's 'win'!

>Who's taking me to preschool?
>Yeah, in a minute Olga.
>No, I'm Helga dad, Helga...

Oh god, imagine hearing that laugh after sex

Really?

You don't hear it after. You hear it during. It's his orgasmic cry, but it's stilted and drawn out, like "EH. HEH. HEH. HEH!" while he spasms inside you and fills you up.

I believe it can also be spelled "Nguyen."

>Mr. Wind

I was about to say, that was pretty damn rough. And to think she fell in love with Arnold simply because he noticed she was standing there. Could have been anybody, even Harold or Rhonda

>"I can't find my Mom and Dad..."

>Literally 40% of Vietnamese people have Nguyen as their last name

>Nguyen

I always thought it was pronounced "Nugen".

How does his neck work? It look like he made Orochimaru ninjustsu to streatch out his neck

He moves like wind

That show was really written and surprisingly progressive and intelligent. I can't think of many shows that can compete.

and she was never mentioned again

Dumb fuck stole his baseball. He had it coming.

His ass must have gained a lot of weight, too.