Anyone else bummed out that Holland is amazing as Spider-Man and Keaton is a perfect Vulture but EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF...

Anyone else bummed out that Holland is amazing as Spider-Man and Keaton is a perfect Vulture but EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF SPIDER-MAN'S SUPPORTING CAST is terrible?
It sucks that we'll be stuck with this incarnation for so long

I liked his asian best friend and Aunt Milf
But yeah everyone else sucked

>Aunt May
A literal ten out of ten, knows Peter is Spider-Man, acts like she's Peter's friend
>Ned
Disgusting. Knows Peter is Spider-Man and is annoying as hell.
>Liz
Eh. She's fine I guess.
>Flash
Ugly Indian kid who has literally no reason to be the one making fun of Peter. We never even see anyone else considering him cool. He's just a loser that everyone hates.
>Betty
The same age as Peter for some reason.
>MJ
Ugly black girl who's annoying as hell and doesn't have any personality aside from being annoyed by everyone.

I want to imagine a future where Peter goes to college and we never see anyone from this movie, but we'll still have to deal with May being hotter than ANY OTHER CHARACTER IN THIS MOVIE

Marissa Tomei is hot but she doesn't seem anything like any Aunt May. And she found out Peter is Spider-Man rather than doing the thing that every single medium agreed on where she knows but never says.

Hopefully they add Harry when Osborn buys Stark Tower to be the new Oscorp building
Then add Gwen as a transfer student at Peter's dumb genius school

Hopefully Peter goes to MIT and every character from his high school goes away, and Peter tells Aunt May it was just a halloween costume.

I'm just happy Marvel Villains are getting more screentime and development
>that fight with Vulture on the plane and vulture is doing a controlled aggression using the wind as his main sources of momentum

No I like all the cast. I like (some of) the comics, cartoons and other movies. But this is a new adaptation. This is the best high school of all the movies. Most of the jokes landed. None were cringy to me. And the supporting cast was why it was so great. Espacially Ned.

I really liked the high school scenes and anything involving the supporting cast, is something wrong with me?

They were there to check all the minority quota boxes, not to be dynamic characters anyone can give a shit about.

have to please all the non-fans that will never bother to watch the movie first, before you can entertain the fans

I really get the impression that Flash is just that angry annoying little twerp that tries to get attention by calling everyone else dorks all the time. But nobody really gives a shit or pays any attention to them.

My class had one or two of those.

The more I hate these characters, the I realized it's because I'm older.
>Aunt May
Better in the first movie. As a character she feels like a slut that got saddle with a kid, still don't know how I feel about that.
>Ned
It's fucking Gank. That being said made more sense than Harry Osborne being a friend. As the movie progress he got better. And I sincerely hope fatty loses weight.
>Liz
Can't really say I like or hate her. She gives off an MJ vibe
>Flash
The real Flash is in the first movie plain and simple. The whole Rich kid is a dick is what Harry Osborne should be, and that's fine with me. I can't see him as a bully, in my highschool this fool would have got his ass beat for acting like that.
>MJ
Again go back to the 1st movie, while not perfect was better. MJ here really does feel like a lot of girls I went to highschool with. Personally I think they let her get away with too much in the movie, girl needs a healthy dose of reality. Everyone in the movie basically takes any shit she gives.

Ever been to a NY public high school?

I honestly cannot see any situation where this guy goes around and acts like a dick and somehow doesn't get his ass beaten for it. Someone would push that little shit in at some point, it doesn't matter how rich he is.

of course he hasn't, racist only fear what they don't understand.

t. never been on the North American continent

I grew up in the Bronx. There are a lot of minorities. Sometimes it feels like there are less White people than minorities.
There are not six minorities for every White person. That's stupid and unrealistic.

>It sucks that we'll be stuck with this incarnation for so long

I disagree. I know Marvel says they intend to go along with the whole 'we'll cover all his highschool years', but I think they're gonna change their minds about it. Holland is already 21 and he's not going to look plausibly highschool age for much longer.

I think in the next year or so, before they start shooting the next spidey film, they're gonna change their minds about the whole highschool thing and have him move onto getting into college in the sequel.

Which would make sense to introduce the Bugle, since he'd probably need it to help pay for college.

>I really liked the high school scenes and anything involving the supporting cast, is something wrong with me?

No.

Actualy most people agree with you. OP is just an autistic faggot that gets angry when he is not nitpicking things.

>EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF SPIDER-MAN'S SUPPORTING CAST is terrible?

so, exactly like the comic book spidey ever since his introduction?

>sometimes
That's because there are. Non-hispanic whites are only a third of the population of the city, and they skew older and richer. Schools being heavily populated with minorities is to be expected.

Holland sucks and he's the worst actor in the history of the fucking universe. Get rekt faggot.

Ned and Liz were fine. Flash's attitude was solid, but his looks and the way he was treated by the other students were bad. MJ was kind of annoying and served no real purpose other than being quirky weirdo for teenage intellectuals to identify with. Hot May was a bit weird, but I didn't mind her.

Most people are the same way. You need to realize these threads are filled with tge same group of folks regurgitating the same talking points.

>There are not six minorities for every White person
Holy shit, I just realised Peter is the only white guy in his group of friends.

>Marvel fans insisting they hate Marvel to defend Marvel
I love it

Ned was NOT fine

>TOKEN WHITE BOI

His teacher was literally the only other White character from his school life. Literally the only one.

He got better. This is the first movie after all. Can't hate his fatty fatty 2×4 can't fit through the kitchen door too much.

On a side note I'd kill for a Donald Glover Prowler movie

Here's the demographics of New York.
Peter knows 4 white people and one of them is his aunt. Two are Iron Man and the Vulture. One is a teacher.
Peter knows FOUR WHITE PEOPLE.

I disagree. I thought they were great, but Michelle was just awful. Aunt May was also played off as such a joke.

Funny, after watching his scenes last night all I could think was, "wow, this motherfucker cannot act."

Hannibal Burress should get a spinoff though

What about Happy?

Strict hands off policy. So bullying has turned to insults and baiting.

Woah... f*cking hella epic reply... Mind if I post on r/sickburns?

4 out of 10 is about right given the numbers you just posted.

I left last year mate.

We never once see anyone insult Flash.
And yes he would absolutely get his ass kicked.

In the debate team there was that nerdy looking white kid.

I really liked the disaffected act. I mean, we've seen him act in other shows great so I'm not sure why people thought his act wasn't on purpose.

POOR

PENIS

PARKER

He didn't actively upset me so he was fine to me

Honestly, I feel that Holland is just 'okay' as Peter and his cast is also just 'okay'.
Keaton is fantastic though.

I know that's not really you, Satan. Don't let Amy Pascal use your computer just because you two are fucking.

>>Betty
>The same age as Peter for some reason
While this doesn't make all that much sense, I really don't get how much I've seen using this as a point why the movie is terrible.
Who the fuck actually cares about Betty, especially since her and Peter can easily both work at the Bugle when they get a bit older.

Tfw Iron Man hears it, thinks it funny as his name all legal documents changed to Penis Parker
. . .thanks t-tony f-funny

>May being hotter than ANY OTHER CHARACTER IN THIS MOVIE

who the fuck could they possibly cast that will be hotter than May

>get his ass beaten

Nah he'd just get ignored. Which he mostly seems to in the movie, except for the party scene which was pretty inexplicable.