Best Venom, or best Venom?

Best Venom, or best Venom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MuJC_W3jP-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pretty much any lady venom ends up being better than the vanilla version

>tfw she works one of those slimy clawed fingers into your ass while her tail holds you in place
>assuming direct control.png

youtu.be/MuJC_W3jP-o

Gwenpool gets GOOED

Wrong

I used to be indifferent to her, but now I fucking hate her cause of you spamming waifu faggots. Get a real girl and fuck off.

Why can't you have both a real girl and a waifu user?

>Get a real girl and fuck off.

Look at this man and laugh.

>Not getting a 3-D girl just to project your 2-D girl onto.

Well of course. All symbiotes try for easy access. Why do you think it likes Peter so much.

Dead Venom more like it. I was reading that issue again, and I'm convinced she was killed off.

This was the first Gwenpool story I read since the back-up stories in Howard the Duck. If the average story in the main series is like this, then I don't see the appeal.

>i hate characters based off the fan base.

buts shes in promo art for Venomverse

you don't like light hearted comics eh?
happy clever with just a touch of genuine misery

You'd think the symbiote would turn every new host female to help get on Parker's dick.

> that having a venom tail isn't A: adorable B: a thing you'd do if you had a symbiote

For a variant cover, and when have covers actually portrayed anything that happens in the actual book. Look here, the symbiote isn't getting pulled away, it's dissolving, and both Gwen and Venom are in a panic, this is very different than what happened with Laura. And if it's doing anything like Edge of Spider Verse then qe'll get a story where a Venom survives, and then one where it's killed and we'll bounce back and forth until the actual Venom Verse starts up. As much as I liked her, my gut tells me she is kill.

Your logic is sound but I think that given Gwenpool's meta nature, we should fall back on the tried and tested trope that an off-screen death is not a true death, not even for an alternate universe character.

Does this look like the face of mercy?

>Instead of eviscerating ninjas quickly she will just crush their bones into dust, agonizingly slowly.

mind you shes in no kill mode

They're Hand ninjas, which are basically zombies. Once they're killed they turn to dust.

I feel like there was a "Biting the Hand that feeds you" joke that was missed.

It's not that I dislike lighthearted comics. I just thought Gwen was kind of annoying.

Am I the only one who is pretty sure Gwen Poole has played some Dark Souls? That head looks an awful lot like Karth and Frampt.
I'm hoping that's the case too, but I can't be sure, it'd be just the way of things, introduce a character that people will enjoy and then kill her off to make you hate the bad guys even more. Until I see otherwise I'm saying she's dead.

I really wish people could come up with better ways to make us hate villains.

Gwen was thirsty as fuck this issue

shes emotionally detached because shes miserable.

They did with Lee in the first few issues of the recent Venom comics, people hated him so much that they forgot that they're supposed to hate him. The storytimes were pure gold if only to watch various anons lose their shit over him.

Somewhat related question, has the Hulk used a Symbiote yet?

Red Hulk had the Venom symbiote and the Ghost Rider spirit at one point.

And a spirit of vengeance at the same time, see Circle of Four.
>We am SMASH for Vengeance

in agents of smash

Lee, fuck. I have no idea what the big plan was with Lee but fuck he felt like a fucking 90s parody character played totally fucking straight. He is literally the Navy Seal copypasta man

Fuck it lets just add a red and black lantern ring and Bane's Venom as well. Go above and beyond with this nonsense.

They just wanted a bad guy that you'd hate, if you liked him or felt sorry for him then they would have failed to make a proper bad guy. Like Angelo, we all wanted to see Lee get dropped out of the sky and abandoned.

Pretty much. Too bad Costa sucks at writing.

I want to pet her tail

Slut

But Gwen is a real girl from the real world!

You make for a shitty degenerate

I will say that he leaves much to be desired, I'd much rather have Thompson or Conway on Venom, but he was successful in making a character that was hated by the entire fan base. Usually when a new hopeful villain comes around you get a half to a full dozen people saying crap like "Aw I hope he becomes a hero some day" or "Well she's not that bad I guess." But everyone, Eeeeveryone, formed up into a posting board lynch mob for Lee.

Still, Costa isn't all that great.

You know how the Carnage symbiote imprints Cletus' personality/mind/memories unto whoever it bonds with?
Could Gwen ignore that via fourth-wall antics?

Emotionally detached but miserable because she's a friendless NEET who seeks escapism through comic books because her family has long since given up trying to hide how disappointed in her they are and don't hesitate to make jabs at how she still lives at home and acts like a teenager despite being in her early-mid 20s.

Hits a little close to home, doesn't it?

shut it

wait, is there a new issue out?

no its just edge of venomverse staring gwenompool

Yep
Here ya go spot, don't forget to support your lcs!

wow that was fun

Right? I loved watching the hand ninjas emerge from under the carpet. Glad you enjoyed it user

niiiice, thanks user

Sure thing user, I hope you like it was much as the other guy did.

this is terrible, artwork and everything else

oh well

Well bummer that you don't like it, personally I find the art and story being told to be quite charming. But everyone has different opinions, sorry we disagree on this.

im sorry for ur shit taste

The worst symbiote design Marvel ever shat out

Naw, Phage looked way worse, he was just Venom with no spider symbol and a green tint instead of blue.

I think he had atleast spiky arms. Riot was more generic and was just grey to boot

What a Mary Sue

Not really. It is the only Venom design I want to sexually violate so thoroughly that she'll be coughing up bits of my shame gravy well into her late thirties.

best venom coming through

Second cutest Venom, but I really like her design. The tail, the big claws, it's all great.

>a touch of genuine misery
I'm a milleniak, waaaahhhh

Yeah maybe

>shadman

Probably not. This symbiote was actively working with Gwen. Carnage symbiote wouldn't.
Her fourth wall ability is really only mental. If she can't figure out how to abuse comic-logic then she's got nothin'

That's not the same book.
You don't have to like everything your waifu appears in.

>and everything else

I know it's a long shot but I'm really hoping gwen loses her symbiote and ends up naked for a little bit

>tfw you're happy you're not Gwendolyn Poole, but then you realize that you're still someone who wants to fuck Gwendolyn Poole

Mid twenties is generous. She was able to pass as a high school student, so she's on the low end at most.

In SJW marvel? Not a chance in hell

Deadpool called her a teenager. She's probably 18-19.

wut?

>Primordial Serpent Gwenom

Its some fag trying to meme, he does it in senran threads on Sup Forums as well

How unstoppable would he be?

superman could beat him

He couldn't even beat baseline Eddie Venom

thats some bs right there.

Well she's definitely the cutest.

>Kill user, he's being mean to the cute waifu you like

Who would win?

Jaime Reyes Blue Beetle? Or Gwen Venom?

Alternatively...

Venom gave me my first boner.

Gwen might have read his stuff, so she'd know his weaknesses and how to avoid being blasted.

Main Gwen's major weakness was her lack of experience and powers. (At least until issue 17 gave her powers.) But Gwenom shows that she's very resourceful with her powers, and knows what its strength and weaknesses are. If nothing else, she has the advantage of knowledge.

More like most BORING Venom. Don't ever compare this filth to the original Venom you fucking inbred cretin. Gwenpool is literally the most garbage comic available today and you fucking faggots eat it all up like the filthy pigs that you are. If you want to discuss garbage, head on over to /trash/. Oh, and also kill yourselves.

thanks for the bump

>human face

no

Don't worry, her symbiote face is pretty freaky, if only for the skin tone around the mouth

Everything I've seen of her Venomverse shit spammed in Sup Forums seems cringey as shit and her symbiote looks like hot waifufag garbage.

Are her other books actually decent?

If you didn't like her Venomverse issue, you won't like her book. I think the Venomverse one is my favorite issue she's had.

I liked the issue quite a bit. Especially since Stychalski's art has markedly improved.

I think he's showing parallels of Shadman's shit tastes in ages of females he's into drawing

Looks a LOT more like venom daredevil just snatched her to help fight in some war, you know, like spiderverse.

Superman, the man that can yell louder than any noise on earth and shoots fire out of his eyes, couldnt beat venom?