Why cant more Americans be like Cap?

Why cant more Americans be like Cap?

We are, we just don't ignore the fact how much crime, drugs and terrorism comes in with the immigrants. LEGAL immigrants are fine. ILLEGAL ALIENS are not. The way they enter the country makes them criminals, by default, to a man.

>captain america
>subhuman paddy

Most illegal immigrants come in on a work visa legally and then just don't leave. Also most of them are digging ditches and picking crops, not dealing drugs.

Nice. Conservative cap.

Still illegals are bad.

is this the issue where that speech fails and he ends up just beating Nuke basically to death?

Yeah Steve is Irish you damned casual.

>to see our grandchildren grow strong
you need to make children to have grandchildren
its out of fashion

The difference is Irish were christian whites whose culture and customs lined up with Americans, unlike middle easterners who see women as property and other religions as a thing to be exterminated

>unlike middle easterners who see women as property and other religions as a thing to be exterminated

>Implying white men dont see women as property
>Implying Christians dont want to exterminate other religions
>Implying the arguments you use to demonize ragheads weren't the same arguments being used against the Irish

Yup. Only

Moderm christians are civil and soft while Muslims blow up shit every min.

Cap was onky being attacked about legal immigrants being attacked though.

If the laws no more muslims who cares.

Please retype your post in English.

Americans used to hate Irish people. They were seen as lower than pond scum who couldn't go a day without starting a gang, getting black-out drunk or just being terrible.

If anything American perception of Irish immigrants, and European immigrants as a whole, is the biggest pro-multiculturism argument you could make.

>really user you see all women as property?
>Buddhists and Christians are doing just fine.
>Can user name one irish terrorist attack in Usa?

Because he's speaking lies.

All people AREN'T the same and DON'T want to live in the same kind of civilization. actually with the current immigration you are importing people who have such vastly different ideas of what society should look like, that eventual civil war is actually inevitable in all the countries where it's happening.

This stuff from Captain America is just vapid thoughtless greeting card shit

That's now how the drugs get in though. BUILD THE WALL!

>not wanting Americans to have access to awesome drugs

>I believe everything the talking heads on TV tell me to think

I like Cap using his shield to kinda just be a dick. I mean he got everyone's attention, but there were probably other ways that didn't involve ruining a perfectly good dartboard.

>Cap
>Right
Turns out he lifted Thor's hammer after becoming Hydra Cap. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Yes, your MORE?

No, alot of US AMERICANS are RACIST against immigrants. The whole ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT thing is just a justification for the racism.

>Knocks out a dude because he said he was tired of literally footing the bill for everything.
Sounds like Cap is a liberal.

implying that irish arent gangsters and drunk drug addicts.

>Getting rid of criminals is racist.

nope, not what i said. Thinking all immigrants are criminals is just your racism talking.

He didn't have to set things on fire.

Where did he say that?
Illegal immigrants = criminals
Legal immigrants = not criminals

The colonists didn't have to go to war with Britain, either. Sometimes drastic measures are required to bring attention to problems people would otherwise ignore out of comfort.

Not if you're Asian.

They have too much pride for that and end up being malnourished with mental health problems. There are a lot of them here in Silicon Valley.

>implying that the colonist are good.

Remember how Cap was scrawny and was either denied or nearly denied by the army for service before he went through getting the serum?

>implying immigrants are good
They made a country that's so great even foreigners will break the law to get into. That's all you need to know.

What jobs do they do?

>Being this much of a casual

that's just something written into law, which can change at any time.

I bet you think we should just throw away capital already spent and send children who were brought, raised, and educated here without knowing what they were doing back to their countries of origin, thereby filling those countries with what are basically disenfranchised americans.

Unfortunately too many Americans are like Cap. Civic nationalism is cancer.

Most are either students or people that got laid off who's Visa expired.

learn how to read, man

>Hydra cap is objectively the worthy one in Marvel.
>Knowing details of comics is casual.

learn how to write, man

Why can't more Muslims be like Muhammed?

dead.

lol wow good one, you almost repeated what i said back at me!

Do we really need another Sup Forums thread?

lol wow good one, you almost repeated what i said back at me!

If you want to see less Sup Forums in Sup Forums tell comics to have less politics.

Captain America offends me. Can he just be more IFFY on the whole FREEDOM thing?

>muh irish heritage
stopped reading there

ty for clarification.

Cap has lifted the hammer before you fucking casual.

Because Cap here is being a little pansy bitch and ignoring the most important fact:

The only immigrant that is worthy is an immigrant willing to completely assimilate. Any immigrant who thinks that America should change to better suit him or her deserves a nice, thorough assbeating back to wherever they came from.

I'd agree with this except for the fact that it's very clear the left want more immigrants to actually destabilize the country and lead us into losing more rights and liberties

But if that wasn't the reality of things until this past election, everything Cap says is completely agreeable.

Now THIS statement is the height of casual.

Cap has only lifted the hammer others times in very limited circumstances. This time he did it straight up. Then used it to full effect.

No, you're an idiot.

claimed getting illegals deported is not racist

claimed the thought all immigrants are criminals when he was clearly talking about illegals.

Kill yourself, Sup Forumsmblr

Are you using Wikipedia knowledge because you are wrong as fuck.

>The whole ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT thing is just a justification for the racism.

>ur wrong cause i say so!
lol k

>The causal reads Wikipedia

Secret Empire is literally a "limited circumstance" because Kobik rewrote the universe to make him right. I bet they didn't include that detail in the paragraph you read huh? You didn't read Fear Itself too huh?

>b-b-but wikipedia!
>the whole story was written so he was right!
>that means he's wrong!
lol pathetic

Tye worst thing you'll get from a Christian is a dirty look.
Muslims make there own zones were they'll cut you into pieces for being not muslim.

>The casual is mad he got exposed

Try reading some comics next time Sup Forumsbaby

>le Sup Forums boogeyman
>le casual memery

>Resorts to greentext to save face

You have to be 18 to post here son. We can all see how you got BTFO for talking about shit you dont know. You're not helping.

>some user posts facts
>another user tries to spin facts
>memes to save face because nothing to really be said about Hydra-Cap actually lifting the hammer other than, "Yup, he sure did."
>NO YOU LOST! T_T
Weak.

What fact did you post kid?

Because he's stuck in a past where enemies wear uniforms, and invasions are conducted by men carrying weapons. Now, the enemies are shielded behind layers of protection, which eliminate even the option to criticize them, and the only way to beat them is to categorically deny them any succor, either physically or ideologically. It's disgusting, abhorrent, and the only thing that will work in the climate this generation finds itself.

That, and people immigrated to the U.S. because they wanted a chance to work and grow and have opportunity. Now they just come because they get free money.

Can't be racist if commies aren't people.

If you were Catholic you were a pawn of the Pope, do you faggots not know the shitstorm that was raised when Kennedy got elected?

Do people actually read this drivel anymore?

Can't argue with that.

>Why cant more Americans be like Cap?
Because they've been replaced by more racist Mexicans.

"now they just come because they get free money"

citation needed

Businesses not paying their taxes, using to start jobs in China, income has to scale has gone DOWN so people cant afford to work for a living, wars costing us billions upon billions

but yeah, blame the immigrant construction worker. To scared to fight someone bigger than you, take it out on someone smaller, right?

Fall for EVERY distraction from the real problems

Remender's Cap was so good. Cap genuinely tried to help Nuke, he stole a kid, Falcon was dating Zola's amazonian daughter.

>Why cant more Americans be like Cap?

You mean, like a Nazi bent on taking over the world?

Fucker set a US flag on fire in front of Cap. You don't do that in front of Captain America and not expect a broken nose, man.

>tfw the majority of terrorism in the US since 9/11 has been right-wing terrorism
>tfw the 9/11 terrorists entered the country legally through canada so none of the laws targeting illegal immigrants or mexicans or travellers from muslim countries would actually help
>tfw the saudis are the only ones directly implicated in 9/11 but they weren't included in the list of banned travel countries because they have money and the whole travel ban is just fear mongering rather than trying to actually do anything

There is nothing wrong with Civil and Ethnic Nationalism. Isreal does it all the time and they built a wall to keep their undesirables away and also do genetic testing to test if you are a Jew for citizenship. Now if you are against these practices then you'd be an anti-semite. You're not an anti-semite are you user, you're a good goy aren't you.

>I believe everything the "alternative" talking heads on TV tell me to think
>so lets ignore the majority of these immigrants being brought in on work visas for farms and the businesses that brought them in having no accountability

One rule for Jews, another for everyone else clearly.

So, do you want them to fuck their sisters and mom's like you do?

Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait.

>Sup Forums loves /ss/ threads
>Sup Forums loves incest threads

Oh god, Sup Forums is literally white trash redneck scum.

go back to Sup Forums skin head.

>>tfw the majority of terrorism in the US since 9/11 has been right-wing terrorism
>tfw when graffiti is counted as terrorism
>tfw when two graffitos are counted as two "incidents" where a Muslim murdering 20 people is one "incident"

This is correct.

This is ignoring multiple terrorist attacks, church burnings, and nightclub massacres. I'm sorry your orangutan isn't making a great president, but you really shouldn't post if you don't know shit.

>lol it's just graffiti stop overacting XD
>tfw a right wing terrorist obtained radioactive material and was planning to irradiate everyone in and everyone that passed near a government facility before they were caught by the fbi, they were the first person to be charged under a new law related to the control of radioactive material
>another group of several terrorists obtained explosives and planned to destroy an entire apartment block and murder anyone who attempted to flee but were caught shortly before their plan was carried out

>tfw despite the authorities just barely managing to stop so many of such disasters right wing terrorist STILL take the lead in actual terrorist incidents since 9/11

>nightclub massacres
>Muslim murdering sinners for the glory of Allah
>right wing
Makes it pretty strange that leftists are so in love with them.

Good luck getting American kids to work those shit jobs.

>tfw the majority of terrorism in the US since 9/11 has been right-wing terrorism***

*Only counts those killed on American soil, not Americans killed abroad, so people like Nick Berg and James Foley don't count.
**Counts mentally ill, personal, and financial motives as right wing.
***Counts Beltway DC sniper, who are Islamic, as right wing.

>b-but da LEFTISTS!
So I guess your only answer to all the other terrorism is to ignore it.

>when a white/right wing person commits terrorism it DOESN'T COUNT because it's just a "mental illness issue" and really the terrorist is the true victim! but when a lefty brown person/muslim does anything they're 100% responsible for their actions and so is everyone else that's a lefty/brown/mulsim

>it's okay when other people do it!

But cocaine and other drugs were introduced into the inner cities by government organizations, not immigrants

I'm saying there's a disconnect between classifying Muslim terrorism as right wing and the left's love affair with Muslims including terrorists and Sharia supporters and consequent hatred of reformers and apostates.

Not saying mental illness should get chalked up necessarily as Islamic Terrorism either but those numbers are inflated, especially since some cases were straight up either double dipping calling it Islamic and Right Wing, or flat out deciding that an Islamic terror event is right wing for politics.

>ISIS and Al Qaeda beheading Americans doesn't count as terrorism.

>Sharia
You do realize that the Religious Right want their own form of Sharia that "many" people would gladly accept even if it fucks with their freedom to choose right?

>Any immigrant who thinks that America should change to better suit him or her deserves a nice, thorough assbeating back to wherever they came from.
So the irish shold have let the rest of the country treat them like dirt?

>but what about

Do the Irish in America form violent street gangs and foment terrorism against foreign governments any more?