What's the use in feeling (Blue)

>What's the use in feeling (Blue).
>What's the use in feeling, what's the use in feeling, what's the use in feeling...
Was she asking what's the use in "feeling blue" or what's the use in feeling at all? Or was ambiguity the point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QfEFcM9DNjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you (autistic)?

She was questioning her own homosexual attraction to feel up her sister.

youtube.com/watch?v=QfEFcM9DNjw

Pink Diamond was an inside job

She feels regret but it had to be done, so what's the use of feeling?

Ambiguity was the point. Or more accurately the double meaning was the point.

But what if the court scene was just a red herring by Sugar?

She was telling BD to get off her period and do her fucking job

Someone posted a cover a few months back that was a lot better than the actual song. I tried to find it again out of curiosity, but I'm having trouble picking it out among all of the really terrible ones. I think the video was a still image. Does anyone know the cover?

If you find it let me know.

Patti Lupone, besides having a fun name to say, also is a great singer. I'm not sure why the song turned out so meh for so many people.

Because Sugar has a strange songwriting style that's tailored to the way she muble-sings. Compare her demo of something like Strong in the Real Way or Here Comes a Thought to the final product. Nobody else sounds right singing her songs.

What if there's a conspiracy in homeworld so deep that even the diamonds are unaware of it?

She's not MY oppressive ruler!

She was initially asking what was the use of feeling sad, but then she shifted to questioning the use of feeling anything at all

The point of Steven Universe is that it's okay to have feelings. So naturally, one of the villains tries to have no feelings at all. What's great is that instead of her actually having no feelings like with so many other villains, it's actually just a front.

>We 180 everything
>It was the pearls doing

>my little sister can't be this cute

TERRIFYING

Is it Rebecca Sugar singing it herself?

Yes.

Pearl's are the equivalent of butlers

Yeah, I may be in the minority here but I prefer her version of Do it for her, Here comes a though, It's Over isn't it, Let me drive my van into your heart and just about every song she made in Adventure Time

...and the Butler always did it!

i'd like glub to draw more su stuffs

Exactly

Another case solved, how do you always do it Foxxy?

Probably not, because I am autistic and I got it immediately. It's not exactly subtext.

Ah, a Finn Special.

Probably to indicate Yellow rarely sings either because she's not very good at it or vice versa.

>What's the sense of feeling blue
>What's the sense of feeling, Blue?

Meanwhile she's crying. She's been mourning just as long as Blue, but she chooses not to express it. It only makes sense.

"Trust no one, mr.Universe."

I assumed the point of this was to show that the Diamonds where like parents who lost a child or something.

And White Diamond will be a heartless monster

They lost a sister, user. Not a child, a sister.
The cute, spunky sister that everyone loved most and now they just have to deal with bestdiamond being gone forever.

>And White Diamond will be a heartless monster

Or seem to be that way.

Worse, they're incomplete.

Power, Spirit, Logic, Love. It would make sense for Power to do away with Love, and Logic might let her.

Is that Will Toledo?