Justice League

What are your Rotten Tomatoes Predictions for Justice League my predictions are 7-89%

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/wonder_woman/box-office-wonder-woman-is-holding-better-than-any-other-superhero-movie-in-the-past-15-years-a152412
forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/07/12/box-office-wonder-woman-soars-past-750-million-worldwide/#5f65fcbc2ceb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

26%

whedon meme magic gonna triggered kinotard SO bad

fuck no 10%

Joss will work his magic and make it mediocre

27% he will walk out

22% and not one percent hire

36. Whedon will do what he can but it'll be beyond his control

Thor Ragnarok will crush Justice League in box office and in rotten tomatoes

In the 40s. Besides Man of Steel, the DCEU has been nothing but disappointment after disappointment for me. Even Wonder Woman didn't impress me much because I still don't think Gadot can act.

at least it will have a fresh score unlike Hack """Kinography""" Snyder

Also water is wet

i know right fuck the dceu

40 something

I'm going to guess, 60-79%. I think people Will give it a lot of leeways because it's like the Avengers but at worst people will say the plot was mediocre but the action carried it.

I remember being ridiculed for saying Civil War was going to make more money than Justice League.

Exactly

They're just as pathetic as they're dying comics trying desperately to stay afloat by throwing everything they can at the wall and hoping something sticks before it all comes crashing down on them and they're shut down for good

But we all know nothing's working

I mean jesus they lost the fucking comic-con cover to Black fucking Panther

That was back when retards like flooded the board

Now thankfully they're mostly gone with only 1 or 2 left

>Box office
Fuck no, even if JL only does BvS numbers, no way is thor going to crush or even come near its box office
>Rotten Tomatoes
Oh sure

Aye DCEU Fuck boy wonder woman sucked i bet you mother fuckers paid critics

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Lost to black panther
Are you retarded? All they need is a good shot of the JL in a trailer and that's it. Black Panther just won't bring the same amount of word of mouth.

WB's panel for the announcement of BvS was fucking huge, JL will arguably be the biggest thing out of SDCC, whether it deserves to be or not

>Implying I care for capeshit
>Implying I care for the DCEU

54%

Because this is a gay earth

Oh wow, so it's going to make more money than Star Wars 7? Damn, why didn't you tell me earlier

It's guardians all over again. You doubt. You will learn.

fuck dceu justice league there box ofice will be 872.7 million USD same as batman vs superman and
Thor Ragnarok will be 1 billion

So a magazine cover means it's going to generate more buzz and conversation than JL, did your mother drop you on your head when you were a child?

The problem is that no matter how well they market Black Panther, it's not going to be as good as the BP movie from the 80s.

I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt, even though I shouldn't, and say 70%-85%.

0%

Any and all CAPESHIT is GARBAGE.

It's likely going to be very popular, but you seriously think that batman, Superman and the right now hugely popular wonder woman being in a trailer together is not going to generate more hype than BP?

ikr 0%

>did your mother drop you on your head when you were a child?
Clearly yours must have

Batman and Superman haven't been famous in decades and that movie did neither of them any favors and wonder woman was already btfo by the TEASER for Black Panther

No one cares about Justice League no Wed on or Elfman or god awful comiccon trailer that will be completely blown out by based marvel's panel is going to change that

>Hasn't been famous for decades
>A bad and unpopular movie made shy of 900 million
Please stop, it's embarrassing. How was wonder woman btfo'd by Black Panther when Spiderman isn't slowing her down?

>But we all know nothing's working
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
comicbookmovie.com/wonder_woman/box-office-wonder-woman-is-holding-better-than-any-other-superhero-movie-in-the-past-15-years-a152412

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/07/12/box-office-wonder-woman-soars-past-750-million-worldwide/#5f65fcbc2ceb

33%

60%
I'm optimistic

I don't expect it to be very high, maybe a plain "fresh" 60% rating because roughly half of the critics hate Zack Snyder's movies, his best rated one according to RT is this one.

This. I think Whedon will do a better job of editing than Snyder and Snyder is better with cinematography and pretty much all of that's been taken care of.

It just has to not suck.

If it suck I hope WB stop being retarded and kick his ass, Snyder is not only hurting DCEU reputation but it profit, Superman made less than Doctor strange and BvS made less than civil war, currently the movie with the biggest profit WW was the only he was less involved.(inb4 he wrote, there is no proof that he even wrote half of the script)