Film theory: Spider-man is DEAD

>Spider-man would be dead because he couldn't stand the g-forces of his body and every landing would be fatal
>What the fuck is super strength?

>What the fuck is super strength?

Not resiliency

From the title I thought it was another one of those "Spider-Man is actually dead from Civil War and Homecoming is him imagining what his life would have been like" or some other stupid cliche theory

Dude is tough and has great endurance

And healing factor. Don't forget the healing factor.

I wonder if someone told him that spider-man can pick up a building.

Why do so many of these dumbass theories involve characters having incredibly elaborate dreams spanning several years in the few minutes it would take them to die?

Except he also has that, too.

But, Spider-man can be taken down by a bullets. His powers is inconsistent

What comic should Matt Patt send the Pope?

In the video, he kept hammering in the point home that blood flow and his skeleton were too weak and not be able to withstand all that force when his super strength should negate that. Hell, what else makes him so strong without a tough skeleton?

America

>comics are inconsistent

what a fucking shock.

Captain America?

You can kill an elephant with a bullet.

Obvious: Spider-man one more day
Spiderverse.
Spider-man blue.
Spider-man&deadpool.
And marvel knights spider-man

>Spider-man would be dead because he couldn't stand the g-forces of his body and every landing would be fatal

Aren't spiderman powers magic now? He doesn't die from web-slinging because of spider magic. bing bang boom.

BUT HEY, IT'S JUST A THEORY
A FILM THEORY
THANKS FOR SHILLING

That depends. What's the Undertale of comics? It should be an indie comic that while good, even outstanding, became overblown by an autistic fanbase. Any ideas?

I think that was the exact phrase JMS said when he came up with that

>bing bang boom

Well to be fair IRL your dreams only last for a few seconds.

>A spider can fall from a relatively high place and live.

Shouldn't that be the only answer you need?

>does whatever a spider can

The math checks out.

inception is not a neurological handbook

Unbeatable Squirrel Girl

That's not where I got that from

It's a known fact most comic book writers know less than the average person when is comes to science.

Spider-Man's healing factor is very limiting, it only heals up minor injuries, something major or fatal would fuck him over.

It's hard for me to tell if this is bait since you mixed good ones with bad ones.

Scott Pilgrim

Loss

Hey, remember that time Peter literally healed back his eyes after they were ripped out? I do.

He healed from severe third degree burns on 100% of his body in less than 48 hours.

Wasn't that magic Spider totem stuff that no longer applies?

>people still caring about this autistic piece of shit videos
c'mon guys you are better than that

This isn't the least of the weird shit he's pulled biological, however. Remember that time he turned into a giant spider and then TURNED BACK?

Are you referring to Avengers vs X-Men? Because he wasn't really shown to have any burns from that, which I guess would make it a resilience feat.

X-Men: God Loves, Man Kills

It can teach him that we should all live in peace

It's such an original idea, I know

everyone tell me how smart and awesome I am

Saga

I forget the exact issue, but Peter was being negligent and cracking jokes while fighting some fire generator villain. The villain lost his temper and his discretion, deciding to go for the kill. Peter got hit by all of it and was hospitalized. He escaped bandaged and roughed up, but recovered in less than two days.

Every time, I keep on hearing about Spider-totem. The more that i wanted to be canon again.

OP here, it just annoyed the hell out of me from minute one. I just needed to bring this out for everyone to see.

Matpat needs to stay away from anything comic related he clearly doesn't know shit.

that shit had me rolling and still does desu

I think it's repeatedly made abundantly clear that Spider-Man can, indeed, do what a Spider can. Including miraculously having what seems like a density that doesn't allow for lethal force from impacts at terminal velocity.

Can he eat flies?

You don't need spider powers to do that.

You know this is something that has been talked about Spiderman forever.

It's the same way as Lois should be dead when Superman caught her.

Just because some e celeb guy says something doesn't mean it hasn't been around forever.

Spiders are relatively resilient for their size.

>c'mon guys you are better than that
this is Sup Forums, we are literally the internet's anus.

But I don't get it how come Superman did something miraculous and fantastical!?!?!?!!!!?

It would still take a lot to actually injure him though.

But user, people have the attention spans of wet cabbage, how else will Wolverine's claws elicit an endless debate as to how they work when his wrists are bent? Normies don't care that this shit has been repeatedly explained. They just want fuel to front.

That also gave him organic webbing, which he should still have yet doesn't use for some reason.

Maybe if he was just an ordinary human
But he's not
Iron Man however would be turned into jelly everytime he flew in an Iron Man suit

bullets can go through concrete.

Ever since the initial Extremis run he wouldn't, he became a fully fledged cyborg with it being laced to his bones and muscle. Too bad Marvel loves retcons, even ones that make sense. Sort of like how Wolverine's claws used to make sense but now they don't since his admantium is no longer semi-liquid while inside him. Or how Superman's heat vision used to make sense in the Silver Age because it was a byproduct of his X-Ray vision (and what happens to x-Rays when you focus them kids!, that's right, they get fucking HOT).