Comics were better when it wasn't infested with all this political correct bullshit and the women were attractive

Comics were better when it wasn't infested with all this political correct bullshit and the women were attractive.

Other urls found in this thread:

rightlyconsidered.org/2016/10/20/the-new-jim-crow-introduction/
rightlyconsidered.org/2017/03/06/the-new-jim-crow-chapter-1-the-rebirth-of-caste/
rightlyconsidered.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is Japan so damn good at making waifus?

Yeah, back to a simpler time.

There's a world of difference between the people who wanted to stop being lynched and the people who say that cops are trying to genocide Blacks.

Eat shit, you dumb casual.
Peej was a feminazi and Guy was a jingoist, all of which got toned down for idiots like you.

IT'S ALMOST LIKE WHEN THE AVENGERS BECAME A 1.5 BILLION DOLLAR MOVIE, EVERYONE HAD TO THROW THEIR TWO CENTS IN ON HOW COMIC BOOKS SHOULD BE RAN!

>Guy was a Jingoist
I'd like to see that

>and the women were attractive.

And you posted Power Girl?

Yep, totally different. The best part is these were done by Wally Wood, who invented the boob window.

Japan is better at America than America is. Sad.

This is the part where someone gives you attention and tells you to shut up. You know what, no. You've been here far too damn long. Change your sad sack gimmick for fucks sake dude. We get it. Enough.

I just like attractive women, not pandering. I didn't say a thing about blacks or muh oppression, you guys thought that up on your own.

Misrandry isn't feminist.

>only the japs truly go all out with Peej's tits

God bless those slanty eyed shifty yellow Japs.

That japanese statue looks like shit

>Peej was a feminazi
No. Feminazis are what we have today working full time in journalism. Peek was just a standard feminist.

BACK THE FUCK OFF!?!?!?!?!?

Why don't western heroines do this? I need to see supergirl getting gropped in the bath by Power Girl

Because onsens don't exist in America and even if they did it's usually mothers washing their daughters. As far as groping, that's a jap fantasy thing. It doesn't happen in real life the way it does in anime.

How do you get to Carnegie Hall?

>Sweat
reeeeeeee

boco I have defended you for your simpsons love, I have defended you for your hatred of sonic females, but this? fuck off boco

Make that loli Wonder Woman and loli Zatanna, and you got yourself a deal.

There's some nice Power Girl fanart made by western artists too.

Yup, cheesecake has been totally eradicated from existence. When will those dastardly SJWs stop?!

>I hate when comics pander to people other than me

To be fair pandering to other people in this case typically means destroying things you like.

>There's a world of difference between the people who wanted to stop being lynched and the people who say that cops are trying to genocide Blacks.
No, the criminal """""justice""""" system is trying to genocide blacks.

>American version is for musclefags
>Japan version is for moetrash
Not seeing the problem here.

Don't forget abortions old chum.

>American toy can be posed
>Japanese toy is solid

I recognize that bulge!

That book is laughably terrible.
rightlyconsidered.org/2016/10/20/the-new-jim-crow-introduction/
rightlyconsidered.org/2017/03/06/the-new-jim-crow-chapter-1-the-rebirth-of-caste/

>rightlyconsidered.org
>We are philosophers who are right—on the political spectrum—and therefore think leftists are wrong, if not insane.

'k

You know it, brother

ah shiet where from?

>comparing cheaper articulated toys to a statue
I dont know how to fight your cheating.
I can only post 20 bucks figures

Rebis is going to fucking kill me one of these days. I think he recently caught jungle fever too.

But hating Slavs is patrician tier racism

Sup Forums was better when it wasn't infested with this political bullshit.