>Civil War

>>Civil War
>>Is able to fight Bucky and Falcon, keep up with Cap, fight Giant Man.
>>Homecoming
>>Loses every single fight he's in.
>>No seriously, Peter doesn't win a single fight in the film.

How did he end up an Avenger?

He gives good head.

>Gee, Mr. Stark, do I really have to take the whole thing at once?
>Mr. Stark, I'm not sure I should be giving you one of Uncle Ben's special handshakes like this...
>Does it feel good when I swirl my tongue around the head, Mr. Stark?
>You can't cum in my mouth again, Mr. Stark! If I get an STD, Aunt May'll kill me!

Beautiful.

>>Tony: Alright Peter, drop the pants.
>>Peter: Gee, Mr. Stark...I don't know
>>Tony: Well come on Frodo, this dick needs something.
>>Peter stares in confusion
>>Tony: You know, Frodo...like Lord of the-Nevermind

Cap took it easy on him. Dropping slightly heavy stuff rather than straight up knocking him out.

The Falcon (Who also took it easy) and Bucky fight technically ended in a stalemate because while he pinned them down, he got surprise attacked on and thrown out of the building.

He had lots of help with Giant Man and still got knocked back after they won the fight due to something as simple as "not looking".

Now he's fighting people who aren't holding back, have intention to kill, and has almost no back-up except when people save him in the end. He's doing non-stop "not looking" moments.

>Complaining that Spider-Man gets constantly beaten up, gets back up and wins in the end
Why don't you pick up a Spider-Man comic once.

>if cap wanted to lay into you he would have
there is a difference between a fight to the death, and someone just trying to get past you

But he doesn't even win at the end. Mr. Stark saves his stupid ass.

>gets back up and wins in the end
But...he doesn't win in the end. Vulture's suit blows up on its own. Spider-Man doesn't win a single fight through Homecoming.

>But he doesn't even win at the end.

He stopped Vulture from getting away with Tony's artifacts and WMD's and such

Vulture may have won numerous battles against Peter, but it was PETER who won the war

>Peter won the war
That's wrong though. Vulture is playing the long game and he's gonna skull fuck the little shit once he gets out.

Then they should have had Spidey get beat more in Civil War.

This is the dumbest thing I've read on Sup Forums.
1. [/spoiler] Spider-Man was OFFERED to be an avenger, but declined the offer. [/spoiler]
2. Spider-Man didn't lose every fight. He lost a majority, but by the end he won the rematch fight against vulture at the beach in the movie.
its like you didn't watch the movie

Who's to say Spidey wouldn't have been able to keep fighting Vulture if his suit was didn't explode? He did a pretty decent job stopping his initial plane heist with nothing more than a shitty suit.

This isn't even an MCU thing. Spidey always has to get bailed out in his own movies. I wonder if it's Sony influence. In Civil War I assumed it was because they didn't want to just have Spider-Man shit all over the characters they spent a while making popular but his spider-sense loves to not fucking work randomly in the MCU. He jobs out.

He had a chance to kill him at the end but chose to go for the cargo and just leave
He also had a chance to give up his identity and have him killed, and again chose not to

spidey got btfo multiple times during civil war

the character trait of the current MCU spidey is "potential"

he's really strong, enough to catch Bucky's arm casually, but he gets BTFO by Falcon's mini glider thing

he's got some neat moves, enough to catch cap off guard, but he gets BTFO by cap's superior skill and out-manoeuvred.

He's untrained and in high-school - y'know, spider-man

>How did he end up an Avenger?

He didn't.

>trained proffessional superheroes are on par with a bunch of from the streets criminals and a former blue collar worker/father.
Face up. Spider-Man never did anything right in this movie. Never saved the day once. Ended up causing more harm than good. Marvel/Disney never planned for this movie before the deal in 2015. Sony kept handing them ideas and Feig just decided to get someone to crap something out real fast.

>"potential"
More like posing. His movie starts all Bells and Pomp and then falls on its face because they wanted to make a typical high school movie and a typical superhero movie. In the end all you get is someone who looks like spiderman but doesn't act like him. Same as most of mcu's movies.

The Vulture would be at least a formidable for most people in the Avengers

>The Vulture would be at least a formidable for most people in the Avengers

This. The only people I could see having the least difficulty with him are Stark, Rhodes and Wanda.

Thor and Vision actually might be able to deal with him rather easily.

And there's no point in even mentioning Banner.

>Never saved the day once

uh he totally helped a lost old women find her way and got a free churro

He didn't even bring his Chitauri weapons
Who knows what kind of shit he can do

>>>No seriously, Peter doesn't win a single fight in the film.

That's not true. He kicks the shit out of the bank robbers and jacks up a bunch of the dudes on the ferry. He takes out Gargan with a single blow, knocking him off the edge of the ferry.

>Mr. Stark saves his stupid ass.
The fuck are you even talking about? Did you even see the movie?

Did you miss the entire conversation where Stark laid out that he was being handled with kid gloves and if Cap wanted to lay him out he'd have been done for?

>He kicks the shit out of the bank robbers
No, he lost that fight badly when they brought out the guns.

>The robbers retreat.
Yeah, that sure sounds like they're winning. Retreating is totally what you do when you're ahead of your opponent, right?

Naw, they retreated cause cops were gonna come. Spider-Man didn't get them arrested.

>2. Spider-Man didn't lose every fight. He lost a majority, but by the end he won the rematch fight against vulture at the beach in the movie.
No he didn't! Vulture kicked his ass, and then Vulure's suit exploded on his own! DID YOU WATCH THE MOVIE?!

In all honesty, I liked how amateurish Peter was but I don't like how all of his intelligence was handed off to his hook friend or his reliance on his shit computer. Part of Spiderman's strengths was his ability to think and make tactics on the fly

Him rememberin the several web types when the ship was split apart was fast thinking. It only failed because the fluid isn't strong enough

No it failed because he missed a part of the ship so the rest of the webbing was over strained

What a dumb thread, OP didn't even watch the movie.

Can we talk about Liz Allen's DSLs?

What? He won several fights in the movie.

Name one. He lost to the bank robbers, he knocked himself out in the truck, Vulture's suit malfunctions, and Ned beat Shocker. Peter didn't win a single fight.

He's strong, but the guys with actual fighting experience all took it easy on him. Scott didn't have much field usage of being Giant-Man so Pete was able to one-up him.

>How did he end up an Avenger
He didn't. He declined. Tony was proud of him for handling Vulture even though he said Peter should stay the fuck away. He saw that Pete had more potential than when he originally found him. Plus Tony wanted to keep a closer eye on him.

He had two chances to fuck Pete over, but he chose not to. And by then, Pete's going to be experienced and will probably make light work of Vulture

I rationalized it this way:

In Civil War, he was following Tony's plan

>Keep your distance, web them up
>Go for [Cap's] legs

In Homecoming, he went with his gut.

Also, most of his losses in the movie were due to the fact that he wanted to save people.

He chose not to only focus on punching people, unlike other heroes.

N-no! I did NOT just enjoyed reading that

Please stop

>That fucked up Gargan at the end
I'd appreciate Homecoming 2 with Terry Crews JJJ, Mysterio, and Scorpion.

He had the element of surprise and a team of experienced heroes fighting by his side in CW, in Homecoming he was basically repeatedly ambushed by Vulture

> >>
I didn't watch your piece of shit movie user fuck off

give Cap a motorcycle and he does to him what he did to the SHIELD jet

>give Cap a motorcycle and he does to him what he did to the SHIELD jet

I suspect Vulture is more maneuverable than a Quinjet and can respond to threats faster. He's also a smaller target.

actually in Vulture's case he'd probably just throw the motorcycle at him. All he'd have to do is hit one of the wings, which are pretty big targets.

>"Strip you fucking twink!"

>All he'd have to do is hit one of the wings, which are pretty big targets.

Which are smaller then an entire Quinjet. And also, like I said before, he's probably more maneuverable than a Quinjet. So if it's just Cap and Vulture 1 on 1, I doubt Cap will be able to land a motorcycle shot on him.

What makes you think he can only hit something as big as a quinjet with his motorcycle? He can throw his shield with enough accuracy to have it bounce twice and hit a guy in the head, but for the motorcycle he needs a 40 ft wide target?

And Vulture can't dodge shit, name one thing he dodges in the movie.

They weren't trying to kill a kid
If Cap wanted to floor Peter he could've, and he did
Antfag was dealing with six people at once, as was everyone else, while Peter's entire job was to flank everyone else, focusing on person at a time