This is your Mad Titan tonight

This is your Mad Titan tonight.

Chad

why is he dressed like Bane

He's a large fella

Why does every costume design in MCU look the same? It's the same multi layered geometric stripes.

Where is his farmer outfit?

That looks great.

Now I only need Lady Death confirmed and Brolin to have decent dialogue for Thanos once he starts adressing the other characters

Im hoping shes played by Eva Green. Wonder if other cosmic deities will show up?

fuck you guys I like it

>those beefy forearms

I was hoping conceptual beings like Eternity showing up, but I better keep my expectations grounded.

Still a nice Thanos design, if they actually use Death instead of Hela I'll be satisfied

I'm hoping for the Elder God's because they are connected to (or should be) and created alot of the heroes (Thor, Wanda, and Strange would obviously be their champions).

The Celestials, too, because again they have connection to the Guardians of the Galaxy.

This. Asgardian armor, wakandan armor and now Thanos all have that very same looking shiny plastic leather look.

This is his casual wear for when he is chilling.

As we can see he is getting out of his beloved chair. That will be Infinity War.

In the next movie we will see Thanos walk about and stretch his legs a bit.

So, is this D23 thing tonight?

I suspect we will have to settle for descriptions.

Hope he gets most of his dialogues with Cap, Vision and Mr doctor out of the avengers, Tony would call him dried grape man and shit.

Perhaps relative to an individual such as yoursrlf

If I recall, they said Hela wont be replacing Death

Considering we've seen Thanos in his classic Kirby costume in multiple movies now, I wonder what this particular costume will be for? Maybe it is his casualwear. Maybe this is what he wears when he's just kicking around the galaxy.

Thanos is a classic nerd-turned-chad scenario. He stated out as some loner kid on Titan, then used his brain and a lot of biological and cybernetic enhancements to make himself more powerful, and went across the universe getting all kinds of alien pussy. But he can't seem to please the one girl he really cares about. Not for very long at least.

>in his classic Kirby costume
Spotted the mother fucking casual.

>classic Kirby costume
Not sure if this is a mistake, or a joke about how Kirby-inspired Starlin's work is.

Because material in real life looks mostly the same? This isn't even the case of 'well, maybe they shouldn't go for realism??' It's the fact that they literally can not make it look like anything else. At best they can make it look metallic like but the space suits from Valerian look like the ones from Alien look like the ones from Star Trek because we don't have the benefit of a 2D space where the only material is ink.

There's something about his outfit that looks so fucking familiar...like, it's reminding me of the black panther suit...

I'm pretty sure that the chest piece that black human torch is wearing in black panther is just reused Nova Corp armor.

However it turns out, it's pretty amazing that we're finally here. Next year Thanos takes his turn in the cinematic spotlight.

Considering there are a whole fucking lot of materials that exist that don't look like shiny plastic leather, your argument falls apart rather quickly.

thicc

What's up with this? I've even noticed that most of the costume pieces in gotg look like leathery plastic. Is it the lighting in mcu movies or do the costume depts all use the same looking materials?
I've noticed it more in the recent black panther stills released as well.

Valkyrie and gamora look like they're wearing similar outfits as well.

Tomorrow

> do the costume depts all use the same looking materials?
I wouldn't be surprised if they were using the same "raw materials" for years. That's what Paramount did with Star Trek movies and television series in the 80's and 90's. They'd reuse props and sets and all sorts of stuff. Marvel Studios is definitely starting to resemble some of that. They probably bout a warehouse of pleather five years ago and still haven't run out. "No, you can't buy x thousand yards of fabric and etc. just use the pleather we already paid for."

Black Order is coming

>only 4 of them

I really like this. I know this isn't his battle armor, but I'd love to see him fight in this. Maybe he gets jumped off guard in his ship or lair and has to use raw power and rage to rip his enemies apart, no armor, no weapons.

Corvus, Black Dwarf, Proxima Midnight, Ebony Maw, and Kevin Teedlebum

"Come on guys, let's jog for Breast Cancer Research."

You know, I think I like it. The MCU Thanos suit we've seen so far has been good, but I always felt it was a little over-designed; a little too ornate. This stipped-down version of it is actually pretty solid. It has a certain utilitarian charm without losing the essence of the character.

>Supergiant kicked out

YOU MONSTERS

But I understand having 2 psychic based minions is pretty redundant

He looks like he left humanity behind.

FARMER THANOS CONFIRMED

It's not material as much as it's design. Thanos looks like he has the same tailor as Stark, Peter, Ant-Man, T'Challa and fucking Thor. Those fucking needless lines on the pants, god, why? It's just a fucking bland mess. Nobody's design stands out when they all dress the same.

I find the costume to be okay, but I agree with other people here who think that it looks too much like other people's costumes

there's no sense of "otherworldiness" in this franchise. everyone looks the same, even people with armors galaxies away. no feeling of different fashion styles on other planets and in other galaxies? that's literally impossible. I also hate the goddamn plastic look in every single costume. jesus christ, what kind of amateurs does marvel have? is it really that hard to make a suit with metal coating?

They might use Supergiant instead of Ebony Maw for the sake of having a second female

I like it.

It was obviously. Black Dwarf would be the perfect opportunity to show the kiddies that Hulk's the strongest and coolest. I just hope he doesn't beat him in a 1v1 so easily and at least get some damn help, like Hulkbuster & Hulk vs Black Dwarf leading to a narrow victory and the Hulkbuster being completely destroyed afterwards

>MCU Thanos hasn't done shit thus far
>already tried using others to do his bidding (Loki, Ronan)
>hasn't worked out
>gets MORE people to do his bidding in the Black Order
>after literally saying "I'll do it MYSELF"
Thanos ain't so smart

IF Thanos is going to be as much in focus as rumors say, some difference between his day to day clothes, which I'm assuming this is, and what we've seen makes sense.

BASED MARVEL DOES IT AGAIN

man D23 and comiccon are gonna be a bloodbath for all those morons who think they can take on the king

If he does it himself the movie would be over in 45 minutes and there would be no reason for a sequel. If they put minions in the first IW then the avengers have a Pyrrhic victory over them only to get cock slapped by Thanos afterward, setting up the sequel.

>inhumans

>>hasn't worked out
idk user, he looks pretty swole to me

Still looks better than ANY show from the other guys

Is this achievable natty?

I'm an inhumans fan and let me tell you: no it fucking doesn't.

I guess Supergiant isn't there because the MCU heroes have no way to fight against mind control.

looks like someone's been hitting the infinity gym.

Do the films share the same designer and cinematographers?
>Because material in real life looks mostly the same? This isn't even the case of 'well, maybe they shouldn't go for realism??' It's the fact that they literally can not make it look like anything else.

What? You don't know what you're talking about. I'm pretty sure there's a shit ton of different things you could use. Compare the look of marvel costumes to the costumes from the old x men or spider man movies, hell even DC movies. They all look different.

Hasn't Thanos always been a big guy

>2 year old facebook memes
Please leave

For you

Strange and Wanda

why is he looking like hellboy?

It looks Sci Fi Channel tier.

If there is even a red shirt army the movie goes in the fucking trash.

I am so sick of these movies getting some useless army to fight the avengers and other heroes. All I want is Thanos wrecking everyone's shit at once.

Would it be out of the question to speculate that the Black Order was solely created in the comics to set up Infinity Wars? Like, reading Infinity, it's very clear that the Thanos stuff was pushed by the heads as it has nothing to do with the Builder's war. If anything, the characters just seem like a pitch by Marvel Studios.

>hurr durr I'm retarded

Why wouldn't there be an army? Hell, I hope we see other armies clash for once

>wanting this is retarded

Sorry, I must be the only one who didn't care for the Chitari or the other faceless beasts or groups of cannon fodder.

But at this point, this is end game. This is like saying that Return of the King shouldn't have done the Gondor battle because we saw Helms Deep.

This is the big guy himself. Are you implying he sent his entire Chitari fleet to Earth in the first Avengers film? Why wouldn't he have more? In fact, this should be the film where other armies clash with Thanos' forces.

>I'm an inhumans fan

I didn't know there were any of you left.

>mad titan
why is he so mad anyway?

I see it as the exact opposite, this is the end game, no more faceless armies to die and have weightless fights. He takes off the baby gloves and wrecks their fucking shit himself.

He no longer needs armies anyways, he has the most powerful item ever, him using an army when he has the gauntlet makes no sense.

birth defect

He looks kind of sexy here

Looks like Gunn was the only one who gave a fuck about being comic accurate.

he doesn't have the gauntlet yet you tard

Maw is pretty much confirmed by set pics.

>Gunn
>comic accurate
Since when?

Counterpoint. Avengers + Guardians of the Galaxy + Dr. Strange and many others vs. Thanos and four minions. You can't exactly fill up 2 movies with that set up. You need some army for Thanos because it would seem very odd that Thanos can do all this with just four other guys.

I'm talking about when he does get the gauntlet, which will most likely be in the first infinity war movie

You do realize that Bendis wrote the dialogue for that scene, right? Like, that dialogue was awful.

>>Your politics BORE me
>>Your demeanor is that of a pouty child.
>>You isolated my favorite daughter
>>I'll bath the starways in your blood

Like, it's a complete Bendis dialogue moment for a villain, where they just make grand threats and then dump a line of important information among them.

god you're an idiot, of course when he gets the gauntlet he doesn't need an army but you're a fool for thinking they wouldn't give him some backup before he gets the gauntlet

>I better keep my expectations grounded.

Both GotG1() and GotG2("Eternity...!") have already hinted conceptual beings, just don't expect the mildly obscure ones like Inbetweener and beyond to appear.

Where?

No he didn't. Stop making shit up.

Also confirmed for never having read Thanos. Dumping exposition amid overwrought soliloquy is his shtick.

I think there will be some time delay when Thanos gets his gauntlet. Ant-Man and Wasp as well as Captain Marvel still need to happen. And of course, when he has it, it'll all be a fight against him, but the real question is how you can make a film that is everyone vs. Thanos last that long and be interesting for its duration.

They might have to do a Jabba the Hutt, Neo in the Subway, Jack Sparrow in Davy Jones' Locker thing.

That'll depend on if they take early or late Infinity BD. The former jobbed to T'Challa, and the latter needed a surprise attack, while battling the Annihilators, to finally die.

Its the same style as every other mcu suit

Nah, the first one will have one fight at most; it's supposed to be a Thanos's origin movie, so the latter is the final battle-like one.

what an ugly cunt

You could make a case for it, but Hickman created OCs left and right during his era, so probably not. It just ended up being a convenient addition.

Thing is, the turn over rate and the way the Thanos stuff never really lined up with the rest of what was going on felt like it was an editorial push. Thanos' stuff felt like it existed in Infinity solely for tie ins to happen, and the Black Order were such an after thought, they never really accomplished anything of notice besides dying.

I'm convinced the movie studio went "We need a group of henchmen who work under Thanos for Infinity Wars to work" and Hickman came up with them to translate to film. I would not be shocked if they looked exact translations from the comic pages in terms of costumes.

>Considering we've seen Thanos in his classic Kirby
>Kirby

One Wiki search could have saved ya from looking like a casual.

You either save the fight against the BO for the 2nd film and then split everyone up, or go the IG route and have Thanos steamroll everyone and the last hour and a half be Warlock or somebody else coming up with a plan to defeat him after he kicks the celestials and concept's shit.

See, there's no way they can do that without people thinking it's a let down. We've followed these heroes for about 20 films, and they aren't even part of the final hour and a half?

Looks like something a redeemed Thanos might wear.