youtube.com/watch?v=_-SS1QleuAs
youtube.com/watch?v=W5VlvpiEgvI
youtube.com/watch?v=rgFOKzsLQuo
youtube.com/watch?v=LohPSdu3VRw
youtube.com/watch?v=yhLh4pw44uw
youtu.be/1y4LlY-on3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is that a proper fighting stance?

The drum battle between Micky Dolenz and Ringo Starr in "Beatles vs. Monkees".

close match for me, but cap vs winter soldier is second place by only a hair

well its actually a homage to his fighting stance in Cap 1 ( before he had powers and was in a corner)
I guess it shows how vulnerable cap was regressing to PRE super soldier defense

That was brutal.

Dolenz was really going for blood, but Ringo just had this stone cold ruthlessness.

Cap vs Bucky.

youtube.com/watch?v=EET138PjQnc

This
It also shows how, despite Iron Man 3 being all about Tony re-discovering how capable he was without his suits so that he could overcome his PTSD, he still basically lets his AI and prep do most of the work

Tony engages Cap in the same way he designs his suits and weapons, not like a friend angry at a friend

This fight regressed both of them to their worst selves

The moment where, for a brief moment, they played the same series of drum fills synchronously and connected on a deeper level was one of the most beautiful moments in cinema.

youtube.com/watch?v=hfSz0bQzZuM

So what are they even mad about now? Cap said sorry and Homecoming revealed that Tony was upgrading his shield. Why did Civil War have no consequences?

Spidey vs uncle ben's killer counts?
Cap vs Bucky. Fuck no Cap movie has an all smiles ending. Hoping he gets laid in IW, poor guy.

You now remember Yondu.

Mumen Rider vs. Sea King

Its still counts as capeshit.

I forgot Tony had his shield. I guess he's working on it to... work on it. I hope they devote some of IFW to mending this break.

They're not mad but it revealed that they don't exactly have as strong a team as they thought they did

The idea that the Avengers were a place where all these super powered vagabonds and individuals could find belonging is broken by the fact that they could be torn apart by their politics and personal issues, something they thought they hashed out in the Avengers but is resurfaced in Ultron

Captain America still clearly doesn't feel the people of this new age are as much of people as someone from his time (namely Peggy and Bucky). Tony thought they were genuinely friends but he realizes that Captain will never see modern people as full people. The fact that Cap flashed back to a briefly filled and then empty dance hall in the 40s showed how isolated and not-from-this-world he feels towards the modern age

Ask yourself this: why didn't Cap bring Bucky back after knocking him out after Zemo brainwashed him again

vulture vs spiderman

>Spidey vs uncle ben's killer counts?
It should because whether in a comic or movie or any media the myriad messages injected into the scenario always gets me, which is why I found it among the long list of unfortunates in Amazing Spider-Man when they never gave him the scene.

I understood using his search to facilitate his vigilantism, that was interesting, but no payoff? Realistic? Maybe, but not very satisfying thematically.

The potent nature of the warehouse manhunt works so well because Peter just learned the lesson of what happens when you neglect to take responsibility, and he now has to restrain himself from taking revenge due to that lesson. I think it's one of the hardest moments of his career because of how new and raw he still is despite his power.
He wants to and very well can tear the man apart and no one would ever know, but to truly honor the death of Ben he must stop himself, and no one can ever know.

It's things like that which help color the hidden shades of Spider-Man and skipping over it does no favors.

>youtube.com/watch?v=PqACcdK_E3E

i like worm a lot less less in hindsight
maybe i should re-read it

it was pretty bizarre to watch Tony methodically try and murder Bucky for so long, how he thinks he's worthy of running some super hero team after that violent murderous intent rage spree is beyond me.

I wonder what his teammates would think of him, knowing this, or the world?

it was so much worse than than even what the accords set out to do, it was just senseless, impotent rage, he even knew Bucky didn't do it willingly, didn't matter.

Would have been more emotional if Whedon had set up a friendship to tear down instead of trying to make them constantly antagonistic from day one.

this
it pisses me off
it doesn't matter how much of a villain he is, as long as the beloved RDJ is playing him nobody will bat an eye in the mcu or irl

Agreed. I haven't liked Tony Stark since the original Iron Man. Pretty much from Iron Man 2 onward, the character has been indisputably a terrible person.

Meanwhile Steve gets labeled a war criminal.

Eh, close enough for movie work.

A brutal slugfest. A contender for greatest Sup Forums drum battle comparable to Buddy Rich vs Animal or Pickles from Deathklok vs Raya from the Holograms cocaine cage deathmatch.

Vid related.
youtube.com/watch?v=9bX7j9Sv8n0

i think he reacted pretty realistically. he killed his mom dude
they've actually done pretty interesting things with the character

>Beatles vs. Monkees
Please link me. All I can find are remixes on youtube

MARTHA

Her metallic crotch covering kinda ruins this.

WORM 2 WHEN

The two endbringer fights were more emotional then that but i'll admit that the ___ fight was a unique experience to read through.

Literally in in a month and a half.

>Tony was upgrading his shield
Probably to one-up the guy ho made it. As in, his father.

...Source?

Hey Mister Blue Sky...

Was gonna say, Quill vs Ego was pretty hard-hittin.

youtube.com/watch?v=_-SS1QleuAs

As a longtime Fleetwood Mac fan, Fuck yeah man, this was great.

youtube.com/watch?v=W5VlvpiEgvI

youtube.com/watch?v=rgFOKzsLQuo

I WILL NOT DIE A MONSTER

youtube.com/watch?v=LohPSdu3VRw

I forgot how much I liked the raimi movies

Dang is this movie actually any good? I am a Rain Wilson fan

youtube.com/watch?v=yhLh4pw44uw

;_; 7

It might have been a work in progress from pre-CW and now he just holds onto it.

Because Bucky was warning him of Zemo's plot in Siberia and bringing him back into custody would get them detained and denied from completing a time-sensitive mission.

Batman vs Crisis on Infinite Marthas.

Only valid answer in this thread to be honest

It was understandable that he was pissed finding out that Steve kept that information from him. I'd be pretty angry at Bucky too, but Tony knew previously and had come to terms with the fact that Bucky was a brainwashed puppet before the reveal, so it's not really excusable that he flat out tried to murder him. Not even a moment of lashing out, but continuously and brutally pursue him even as he tried to escape. But yes, it was realistic because Tony is over reactionary and unstable.

What pisses me off though is that because the MCU as a whole and so many fans have their heads so far up RDJ's ass that no matter his stupid actions, fans will defend him to a fault. So many IM fans are completely incapable of separating their love for RDJ from critically looking at his reckless and hypocritical actions. Because Tony tried to murder Bucky, they think Bucky should have died and that Tony would be a blameless hero to do so.

youtu.be/1y4LlY-on3k

all the marlels will just get butthurt.
but yes, it was pretty good.

No, after Cap fishes him out of the river, he doesn't turn around and return to the building, he runs away with Bucky. Before he knows anything about Zemo at all, Cap runs off with Bucky to protect him on his own. Cap does exactly what the movie sets him up as doing, rushing in and making calls where he has no authority, in order to protect people. Initially, that was just Bucky. But hearing about the other soldiers, his interests changed.

This

4U

>Before he knows anything about Zemo at all
Not really.
Steve clues onto someone intentionally orchestrating events by generating exposure while they're sitting in detention.

Then the EMP goes off, then Sam and him go down there to investigate, find Hardhat Zemo feigning injury, U.S.Agent reads him and realizes he's lying, Zemo distracts him with vague ominous threats to buy time, Cold Season Serviceman shows up, Steve is occupied fighting him and Zemo disappears.