Wasn't her backstory that she was some kind of interdimensional god or something?

Wasn't her backstory that she was some kind of interdimensional god or something?

Why is she a spicy latina that don't need no man in college now? I'm going to regret asking this but here we go

>Wasn't her backstory that she was some kind of interdimensional god or something?
Nope, you are probably thinking of the faggot that created her whole dimension of perfect dykes.

It's in issue #3 of her comic. Her parents died, she ran away aa a child and found hospitality among the man different South American people who showed her nothing but love; so now America represents their culture out of gratitude and the love she herself gained for them.

Gillen wanked Heinberg's shitty self insert to such a ridiculous degree that he basically made him god. Despite being a literal faggot, he created a magical feminist utopia filled with ambiguously brown super-lesbians, of which America is one. She's fake-hispanic because she's brown, and because that shitty backstory was slapped on top of her previously non-existent character. It's even worse in her new comic, which is written by a dumb as fuck Nuyorican who hates cis white men and can't even speak Spanish.

Shut up, Gabby. Your comic sucks.

It's funny because she LITERALLY appropriated a culture

Good thing she's the same color as them or it would be really problematic

All right, this is the abridged version as told by a man who really, really ought to be sleeping so there may be errors.

She WAS born in a weird ass dimension of all girls who can somehow have kids, because weirdo science. But her parents died or went missing or some bullshit and she washed up in our shitty world when she was young. Specifically Puerto Rico. Where she was basically adopted by the locals. And then proceeded to go faffring around South America, including nations that a young unattended girl should not be wandering aimlessly around.

It's kinda like Superman being an Alien but also a fucking Hick.

Hick Superman would actually make for an interesting read.

She's from a alternate dimension of butch dykes but she left there and got raised by strong independent latinas who fuck bronald bropf and punch nazis

The girl was fucking quicksilver in her debut comic right?

How did they change her from slutty latina to super LBGT icon in 4 years?

>Shut up, Gabby. Your comic sucks
Like it or not dunkstick, it's canon.

This is why that stuff is so silly. America's back story is sweet; there's really no reason to muddy it with these things.

>And then proceeded to go faffring around South America, including nations that a young unattended girl should not be wandering aimlessly around.
She's superhuman. It's part of this thing called a (((fantasy))).

>No inter-dimensional amazons kidnapping men across the known universe and beyond

lame

it was some guy named the Ultimate Nullifer

handwaved as "It was a phase"

They should have given her a character flaw other than being boring.

Right, that guy!

White hair and captain America shirt, I remember now

What happened to him? Was America the only OC of that comic who survived editorial until now?

I can't decide if it's funnier if you're a shitposter pretending to be Gabby or the real one shitposting on Sup Forums at two in the morning.

Either way see how canon it stays when you miss deadlines three months in a row, get your ass back to work, yes it's me, I'm everywhere.

>pretending to be Gabby or the real one shitposting on Sup Forums at two in the morning.
It's 8:15 retard, and you precious comics boogeywomyn don't post here. That's CBR.

Also how the fuck is stating canon shitposting you autustic shitheel.

Let's examine the level of meta going on here.

The first guy pretended to be Gabby
The second guy pretended to be Gabby's...editor?
The third guy, going by the stated time, is a russian shitposter stirring dissent with outdated tumblr-speak. He may also be the original Gabbyposter.

These levels of meta are unaccounted for in any of our memologic models. We're through the looking glass, here, people.

>The first guy pretended to be Gabby
You're retarded.

That's all your post deserves. You're retarded.

Wait, wasn't most of her backstory in the Gillen run that she kinda randomly hopped dimensions for most of her childhood?

>one user asked about ultimatum and it was storytimed and now ultimates 3 is being storytimed
>op asking about america

Oh god...

I don't know, but Latinas are attractive as fuck.

She punched Hitler. I'm cool with her.

They really are.

>racist caricature of mexicans
>isn't even mexican

Oh man, it will never stop being funny to me that they picked a character literally created to be a fetish spank material character and now are entirely unironically touting her as an icon. It's totally obvious that Rivera hasn't read America's original stories either..

Independently of how bad the current comic is and how much you might dislike the character, if you don't understand that the origin Gillen wrote is an intentional riff on Wonder Woman then you are literally 2dumb4comics, which is really something.

>appropriated a culture
>a
>implying one

No, it's even worse, because she just assumed that the entire bottom half of the continent all share the same culture because they're all spics, and then fucks it up even more by adding her stupid college undergrad "latinx" bullshit to it.

But isn't superman technically a hick. I mean he grew up on a farm in the middle of nowhere.

>it's a tough life huckin rocks and pullan teats but sure as God's got sandals it beats fighting dudes with kryptonite

There's growing up on a farm, and then there's growing up in the Appalachians.