Jesus fucking Christ

youtube.com/watch?v=-gFTH9PgbtY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fMQ3MLONlLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This can't be real

hey kids, you like fallout boy don't cha?
youtube.com/watch?v=fMQ3MLONlLo

TTG marathon to celebrate

why is this show still even continuing? for what purpose? is it bringing in great ratings? selling tons of toys? SOMEONE EXPLAIN IT TO ME

yes and you have retard little kids to blame for this garbage.

Good, this was the most creative thing they did, and it didn't have contempt for an audience that had nothing to do with them.

>the Teen Titans grow up to be the Fifty Year Old Trailer Trash Titans in a blink of an eye
Well, that's depressing.

We Don't Like To Sell Out But Cartoon Network Payed Us Handsomely

>one good episode with good animation, designs and premise
>stretching it into 4 parts
They do something creative then follow it with the least creative thing imaginable

did older kids call you retarded when you were watching cartoons you liked when you were a kid?

>have 8 year old daughter
>she actually hates this show because its the only thing that that's on CN
This show is the reason I just gave up paying for cable. She just watches Voltron on Netflix instead of having to sit through hours of this shit to watch an episode of Gumball

Cable tv is dead if they keep up this awful scheduling

Wait your kid likes Voltron? That's sweet man, you got yourself a winner in the taste department.

More like a budding fujoshi.

...after they did a Star Vs Episode?

Honestly I'm a little impressed that fall out boy maintained relevancy for this long.

>not drawing pete wentz how he looks the fuck even is this god damn i hate children

Yeah, Moonbeam Titans!!!

I like the art style of that episode. Hopefully this doesn't suck ass, though it probably will. Oh well, more of that Starfire and Raven then.

wouldn't they have to show something other than ttg in order to say they are running a marathon of ttg?

At some point TTG is bound to loop back from retarded to fun again
right
RIGHT
RIGHT

An anime of this was announced goddamit.

no because the majority of cartoons i watched when i was a kid weren't garbage like ttg
i dont think you understand that it's not about being born in the wrong generation, the new show is disgustingly bad