Marvel vs Capcom Variant covers

Okaaaaaaay.......

not a bad idea

any sales they get on this game is gonna be tricking people with marketing ploys

Megaman looks like garbage compared to any of those

They all look pretty bad. Not a single Capcom artist.
I wanted something like this.

I ship it.

> Shitty graphics
> No XMen
> Developer insults fans
> Shitty gameplay

No purchase.

Of all characters they put in Spencer

They don't need your purchase, 70% of this game is recycled, Capcom already made a profit off of MCU fans pre-ordering the game already.

Wrong. The FGC already hate this game, the diehard comic fans do as well. Casuals do not keep a game afloat with DLC. The presales suck, hence the discounts for a fucking preorder already. Nice try with your bullshit shit posting though. Now go sit in the corner and think of more fake news to report on a shitty game for scrubs.

I thought Gamora looked like a man these days. Isnt that what all the shitposting was about the other day?

The recycled moves are the only thing that looks decent in this heap of shit.

he clearly also thinks the game is shit, dial it down retard.

That it?

People mistake too easily shitty art for corporate-mandate looks

they paid for those hotdogs, they're gonna get their money's worth

Pic related is by Keisuke Mizuno.

Cover credits:
Todd Nauck

Joe Ng

(already posted elsewhere)
Joe Vriens

Chris Stevens

(already posted)
Edwin Huang

Not yet.

Variants that are yet to be revealed:
>Amazing Spider-Man #31 by Declan Shalvey
>Mighty Thor #22 by Joyce Chin
>Defenders #4 by Jean Baptiste Nanteau
>Venom #153 by Tom Raney
>Doctor Strange #24 by Long Vo
>Black Panther #17 by Pasqual Ferry
>GENERATIONS Mighty Thor & Unworthy Thor by Dale Keown
>I Am Groot #4 (Of 5) by Bobby Rubio

>'modern' Cap
Capcom really shat the bed with this game.

>yfw Pokken is a better Marvel Game than Marvel Infinite.

>still no X9

Carol didn't get a cover?

You're retarded. Neither the fighting game community nor "diehard comic fans" (sic) are numerous enough to have an effect on anything. "Casuals" are the actual mass of people who make things turn a profit, and they already pre-ordered the game in droves.

Face it you scumsucking fagface, this is a Marvel game, Capcom couldn't give less of a shit about what you and your ilk have to say about it. They're already rich.

Command Mission is X9.

People who currently read Marvel don't know most of these Capcom characters.

Why do they even bother

Spider-Man/Deadpool

>Spider-Man/Deadpool
>Dormammu
What did they mean by this?

by Genzoman
>but in PREVIEWSworld the cover is now redacted

It means Spider-Man endorses the forces of evil. But you knew that already.

They could have said "the other games are full of X-Men, this game we waned to give a spotlight to Marvel's extended universe" instead they tell us "X-Men who?"

hold the fuck up
is that THE DEVIL from ghouls 'n ghosts?
you have got to be joking me

Found it.

This is Marvel, logic has no place there.

Also, given the Capcom side of this has been mostly silent, I wonder if they've already given up on the game.

Firebrand was in the last game bruh

MIGHTY CAPTAIN MARVEL #8 by [to be revealed next week]

D23 Marvel games panel press release do not even mention MvCI.

Carol looks like she's pushing out a kidney stone

I thought his name was Red Arremer.

The graphics look *okay* and all, but I'm agreed on your other points. No buy for me either.

Looks like you're butthurt. Have you ever tried to ignore your anal pain for a bit and stop to think why everything looks as crap as it looks? The game is clearly done with the lowest invesment possible. At this rate, the fanboy sales will be enough to cover the development. I bet that, at this point, they've secured DLC as extra profit, which is why they're going back to their old hated practices.

>recycle shit from UMvC3
>leave all the fun, non-humanoids out
Wasn't Doctor Octopus pretty much ready to go and only got cut due to performance issues? Why they just didn't port him now that the game is 2v2 and the hardware is more powerful?

Because Ock isn't and MCU tie in character.

Will they bond over having ex-brainwashed British waifus?

That's the name of the creature, Firebrand is name of the specific one that appears in Gargoyles Quest

Pokken doesn't play anything like Marvel, or any other fighting game series for that matter, idort.

ontopic these are pretty disappointing, I would have liked some by more prolific artists.

That's a variant cover by an artist who doesn't typically work for Marvel.

Leave Marvel to me.

There are no "casuals" in fighting games. Smash Bros games sure, but Smash Bros is a party game, not a fighting game, despite what tourneyfags would have you believe.

Nova's not in the MCU

Are you aware of just how many people buy fighting games and don't even play online? They're the only reason fighting games sell in the first place. They play for the single player and with their buddies and then drop it for the next game of the month

Explain Venom then, dumbass.

Gosh stop this shit it's embarrassing
Yeah, we get it, DBFZ looks better to you even if there's alreay been countless DBZ fighting games already
the reason people are mad about this game it's because it's MARVEL vs CAPCOM. For fans of Marvel and Capcom, but they're failing at making a game that looks appealing. I don't give a shit about a fighting game that looks
somewhat similar to MvC3 if it doesn't have Marvel or Capcom characters.
Because if it was that way then it would really be all about functions

Hey, he was popular enough to get his own game called Demon Crest back in the SNES days, it works.

"Rocket Raccoon" does sound like a MegaMan villain, now that I think about it.

I hate Rocket so freaking much

Great pasta fag

The only possible good thing that could come from MvCI is Carol getting long hair again

Capcom doesn't really have any artists anymore except maybe Ikeno or Edayan? Granted Ikeno is great but still.

I'm still waiting for the ASM cover. I'm really curious who they're pairing Spider-Man with, the character makes for top tier interactions.

Dunno

Looks like its leading to Dante

Most of the pair-ups on these covers are terrible or boring.

That's Shinkiro no doubt

That Chun Li looks straight out of CvS

Dante is with Hawkeye so it's not him. It's probably going to be the Monster Hunter character.

>spider-man/deadpool variant cover
>no spider-man or deadpool

So now every person that don't give a shit about fighterZ is a troll now you bitch ass nigga?

>Everything else about this game is trash but the Gameplay seems fun enough.

M-Marvel baby...

>not BB hood
Dropped

The banter between the two of them was godlike last time.

>What, couldn't afford the full set?
>How much of that suit is Bionic?

Specifically an X Maverick. I bet their pre-fight exchange will adress this.

Megaman would handle Rocket so hard.

Dont worry you're not alone. The DBZ game looks fine but I'm not hyped for the 13th or so fighter for this series.