What's the worst animated series in the 2010s?

What's the worst animated series in the 2010s?

Some one-season show that nobody remembers because it had absolutely nothing going for it.

Not this. There are plenty of obscure horrid cartoons that came out in the early 2010s.

Probably Problem Solverz or SMFA.

Neo PPG or Fanboy &Chumchum
TTG is medium quality, with strong bursts into good and bad but even at it's worst it doesn't even compete for that slot.

Steben Universe XDD

not sure if this one or breadwinners is the worse one in my book.

t. angry original series fanboy

I can't wait until TTG wins the Emmy

That looks horrendous, what is it?

Allen Gregory

the titular character has the hots for his principal.

I say that. Breadwinners at least has Nolan North and Titmouse animation.

Allen Gregory has Jonah Hill playing the most unlikable little douchebag ever like we're suppose to like him.

Lets be real, user. Practically everyone hates TTG

GO is a good show though, only nostalgia fags hate it and the show knows this which is why it pokes fun at them

>Practically everyone hates TTG
>he actually believes this
TTG itself is okay. The main problem most people have is how much airtime it gets.

People hate this show because its the sad future of western animation - flat "LOLSORANDOM" jokes with cheap animation.

If it was the future everyone would be praising the new PPGirls.

In fact, as far as I can tell, they were aiming for the very same stunt, that TTG managed to pull. No idea what went wrong.

Not this one. Teen Titans Go! is brilliant by virtue of how much it pisses off fans of the old show

Cheap animation has been a thing for decades so I don't know what you're getting at

ttg has more actual hitting stuff (usually raven on beast boy violence) than the new ppg.

that and even if they do manage to get the girls in action, they often soften the hits (either they do the biff pow zap thing or show the punch doesn't have real power behind them) or use powers that don't require physical contact (throwing cars at dogs seem fine though).

at least that's my observation.

Problem Solverz

Almost no one on Sup Forums is in the audience that enjoys TTG (or at least admits to it).
But lots of people are.
From the perspective of someone on the inside, who does enjoy this kind of show, there are probably massive and immediately obvious differences in quality which are invisible to people who regard the genre as universally awful.

NuPPG Has lost all impact the previous series had, it lost the contrast of soft and sharp.
They're all puff and no power.

Not to mention TTG looks both less cheap and has less "lolsorandom" jokes than Hi hi puffy, Johnny Test and Mucha Lucha combined.

It's a meh,very hit and miss show.People are dumbfounded at how popular this is with kids.It doesnt help that it's a spin-off of a show that balanced relatively well comedy and drama.TTG meanwhile is a Spongebob knock-off

i cant find a single redeeming quality about this show beside the fact that they're aware of how bad they're own show is

I don't think they ever had such high ratings. Anyway, I wouldn't say that its animation is the biggest drawback of the show. I would probably find it tolerable if the characters weren't such massive assholes to each other for no reason. It just ruins the fun for me.

Wouldn't call it a worse Spongebob knock-off but a slightly better Family Guy knock-off. Then again, being only slightly better than Family Guy isn't a high achievment

Fair enough

Nigga, lolsorandom has been a thing since Looney Toons