Are comics the only medium still brave enough to feature strong and sexy women?

Are comics the only medium still brave enough to feature strong and sexy women?

Yes. Normalfags find strong woman "gross" for some reason.

I think that's because they didn't grow up with comics desu. They're not used to the female superhero physique like us.

Not anymore

Because in real life they associate it mostly with gross bodybuilders.
Most women don't have any incentive to be in the middle of conventionally attractive and buff. Though thankfully that's changing with Instafit girls who know the right mix and workouts that make everything just fantastic.

Also it helps comics are the only medium that can do something like OP easily. I mean most cartoons nowadays are comedy shit so they don't really make attractive buff women.
I mean Young Justice is getting a 3rd season still so that might have one or two like the first seasons.

Also video games.

To be fair actually buff women is pretty rare in comics, most are just normal hot chicks.

>that's changing with Instafit girls who know the right mix and workouts that make everything just fantastic
this
cute fit girls are becoming more mainstream

Soon the whole world will know the power of squats.
And nothing we propose to do will now be impossible for us.

Post that page where Amadeus Cho is in some savage land village and the chief offers him his daughters, and 5 or so buff amazons come in.

How do you musclefags keep slipping through

comics are only barely "brave" enough to tackle that and frequently they mishandle it anyway. not seeing your paoint.

They're intimidated instead of being motivated.

Slip through what?

>implying anime/manga doesn't do it on a daily basis
>implying video games don't do it also
>implying television
>implying movies

Jesus OP get out once in a while

>TFW my GF is now my gym buddy
I can't wait for maximum ass

>Movies
>Television
>Strong Women
Emily Blunt, Antje Traue, for two movies and NOBODY ELSE
>No gf to mutually motivate

Go away newfag.

yup. nu-marvel has stripped away most of its sex appeal.

No Marvel avoids the sexy now.

Name?

>still

How did you do it?

Why do people think bodybuilder look gross?

Why do musclefags think they don't?

Bitch. Bitch. Did you really give an image of Cho's Shulk and say it wasn't sexy. I will end you.

Why the fuck would somebody want to be a freakshow like this? God damn, some people have severe mental issues. This, anorexics, and fatties are the trifecta of mentally unhinged women body types, but I guess I would rather fuck a sticc than a dude like that.

I wonder how many casuals this has infected.

Oh come on, that Invisible Woman one is total bullshit, the one on the right is actually sexier. And the X-23 one is more because they're pushing her as the new Wolverine than any sort of sex hangup.

You're also missing one of the most egregious transformations: Doreen.

Explain that women don't actually get big from working out and then offer to go to the gym with them. It helps if your GF isn't a lazy cunt.

Lauren Findley

God bless the Cho.

Why are rivets on her mace boob-shaped? They are supposed to be sharp or spheres.

>tfw even her mace is sexy

Things is, when normal women want to have those kinds of bodies they'd almost have to use steroids, which does nasty things to a womans face. So muscular women with attractive faces are sadly a rarity.

>He doesn't fap to that covered up Susan
>He doesn't fap to that shulk with 2 inches more covered.

>muscular women with attractive faces are sadly a rarity

Neat. Legs could use some more work.

Wow

There's literally nothing wrong with trying to improve your body and general health

>Skipping leg day.

jaysis lookit the tits on blondie red there

Because it typically is.
They kill all their bodyfat, get shitty bolt ons, get awful spray tan, and abuse the roids.
Actual attractive bodybuilders, male or female are gross.
Actual athletes and girls trying to get aesthetically fit are where it's at in real life.

>implying Sue's isn't better

She has the torso of a muscular fag. No thanks

>improve your body and general health
We're talking about bodybuilding, right?

>All muscule girls in comics are giants
>Nobodies ever capitalized on cute muscle womanlets

It's bait you fucking idiot

found it, finally.

>Actual attractive body builders are rare, but your average one is usually gross.

nice cameltoe.

Why does her mace have titis?

The dark one on the right is hottest but Mindee the gap is probably best girl.

Because it is a lady weapon, like the throwing anus.

>comparing the slutty Sue suit with a costume that shows as much skin as her original outfit

this is my favorite fbb pic ever

Not everyone likes your fetish, get over it

>They're still responding

You're a Man of Culture

I'm sorry sir, this is a thread for muscle girls, the gay thread is down the way.

I'm just an average joe who likes what he likes

Order of magnitude, aproximately how many boobs do you think Cho has drawn in his lifetime?

All of them.

What are we doing now, posting green women without any legs? Is she supposed to have like a towel or is that some sort of white alien mist I dont know about here? Ok well whatever your into I guess.

Jon go back into hiding

>a fucking cartoon

it's time to dyke it up

This.

Dykes are shit tier...unless they're cute or being forced to be straight because I have a lot of frustrated urges.

What is this from?

Ah, Zarda.

MORE DYKE

>ywn have furious, passionate, sweaty, post-work out sex with this goddess

cho.....

Illusion of Muscle Girls are fine too

art

>are comics the only medium still brave enough to feature strong and sexy women?
The better question is
>are comics the only medium still brave enough to feature strong and sexy straight women

Carol needs a femme wife.

Nah mate. they're shit tier.

a better, better question
>are comics the only medium still good enough to tell a story about a strong and sexy women.

sometimes I hate being a musclefags.

Have you seen Marvel's comics nowadays? Captain Marvel straight up looks like a dude and Squirrel Girl looks like a neanderthal.