What's the most Important animated series of the 1990s?

What's the most Important animated series of the 1990s?

Neon Genesis Evangelion

BTAS

Fuck off Famicom

The Simpsons

What exactly is "important" about Tiny Toon Adventures? This isn't old WB we're talking about.

Brought in a new era of effort/ overdrive whatever effort the 80s had.

/thread

Technically 80s, but yeah it really came into being during the 90s, so it has my vote

Not fucking Tiny Toons. Ren & Stimpy yes, but not Tiny Toons.

Tiny Toons yes.

Remember OP said "Important".

It's Spongebob

I was never a fan, but Ren & Stimpy. Its style defined the early 90s, but more importantly, it and the shows it inspired had such a talent tree that so many creators came out of that era. SpongeBob wouldn't exist without Rocko, and Rocko wouldn't have existed without Ren & Stimpy.

Tiny Toons is much more Important.
Tiny Toons had more impact.

Are we really calling Spongebob a 90s cartoon though? I would say it's the most important cartoon of the 00s. Its impact in the 00s was much greater and wider felt than the 90s.

>Fuck off Famicom

TPBP

Fuck off, TMS Fag.

You are never not going to get called out. We can always spot you.

It came out in 1999 and the most Important animated series of the 2000s is tied up between Hamtaro and Ojamajo Doremi.

>Hamtaro

Yep. You're TMS Fag, alright.

No as he won't bring up Ojamajo Doremi.

But Ojamajo Doremi is 1999, just like Spongebob.

Fuck off, TMS Fag. You're hitting all the boxes on the checklist.

Oops, my bad.

Hamtaro is is then.

What checklist?

You need to stop derailing the thread.

>Tiny Toons

Remember those really BAD looking episodes? Like Kon Ducki or The Amazing Three? Tiny Toons had some of the worst outsourced sweat shop animation, I swear to god.

R&S wins just by virtue of having better animation.

"blah blah blah not a sweat shop because they have air conditioning"

>You need to stop derailing the thread.

"Stop derailing the thread!"

That's another box on the checklist, TMS Fag.

>TMS
>good

Without Ren Stimpy there wouldnt be any cartoony show in tv

Really makes you think

No, that Ruff And Reddy.

I was saying only about 90s

Ren & Stimpy re-introduced writing via storyboards process which in turn influenced Rocko and Spongebob who then influenced everyone there-after until people just started doing it not knowing that it was John K who had to fight to bring it back.

The most import series of the 1990s all came out in the last few years of the 80s, with the possible exception of Btas.

Tbh Spielberg 90's WBtoons aged poorly, the humor is based around celebrity cameos and pop-culture references as parental bonuses that flied over the children heads, the only reason people have such a high opinion of those shows is nostalgia, pure and simple.

>Technically 80s

Exactly one episode first aired in the 80s. I don't think that makes it an 80s show.

Not TMSfag, but they were the only competent studio working on Tiny Toons and Animaniacs.

TMS was sweat shop-tier shit, sub-Korean quality, and you are a raging autist, TMS Fag.

go back to your basement John K

Tiny toons > Ewan and stumpy