>Uncoventional Dolphinism
mega.nz/#!EhNhzS6A!TTgIYa3_RlEX3w8Ff8ug1pSpnoAw3tO8qxSO5cv0dLA

What episode is your pic op?

Morbidia is still best witch.

Unconventional Dolphinism.

Thanks.

That's where you're wrong.

what are they pointing at?

Should I bother with this or is it just randumb shit with a fat waifu?

I want you to know that I appreciate your work.
If you feel like uploading the HD rips of Teen Titans I'd appreciate it, assuming they're not still borked.

SEASLUG-CHAN!

>a fat waifu
>a

T-THICC?

>managed to wreck his wife's stronk pussy twice while being a manlet
Is he /ourguy/?

I like Witchy Simone's dance.

RATING THIS BOMB
1.hunting for scavengers
2.continue
3.unconventional dolphinism
4.bureaucrophobia
5.get that borfl

Meh, the original was better.

not as good as the manga either way, though.

be honest with me

is this show any good? Am I missing anything by not watching it?

It looks unimpressive to bad from what little I have seen but I don't wanna judge something on a passing view and a few random voices on Sup Forums claiming something is bad, you can find 10 people on here who will call anything bad

so as fans, how good is this show? why is it good?

100% honest? It's semi-amusing and has half decent waifus.

character interactions, and there's quite a bunch of them.

>is this show any good?
Pretty much yes. If you enjoy cartoons that have some gem-like jokes that work along with character interactions, then this show has them, although some episodes can be hit or miss. The pacing was one of the main problems that drove people away from the show, but the crew had addressed that the pacing got tamed later on, and starting with the recent bomb episodes, the episodes don't feel like the journey is half over in the first 3 minutes. Honestly for me, the show itself now just keeps me wanting to watch more of it and see what happens next.

It's a whimsical adventure-style show, that I think has strong hits and middling lows. It taps a little hard into '80s and '90s nostalgia, but what's old is new again, especially on Cartoon Network. The show has pacing issues, but these newer episodes honestly have better batting averages for fast-paced jokes to stick.

It also throws a lot of diverse designs at you, if you're into the waifu/husbando scene. They're not complex waifus, but it seems like there's a mission statement to throw out design ideas like mad and cram them in any story they can, which is novel in its own way.

>OBJECTION!

Accurate. Also cute af.

welp, here comes a wave of new pics....

"ADMIT IT! YOU JUST WATCH FOR THE WAIFUS!!"

Don't Read the Comments was great. Watching Prohyas freak out was a blast.

me and my body pillow doesn't have to answer to no one dammit

Guilty as charged.

haven't seen much of her lately; what episode is this taken from?

I believe it's from Squideo Games

It's from Get that BORFL!

Why isn't she in the actual show? She dead?

Nope
This is the token dead chick of the show.

Cats have nine lives, silly. No cat can burn through them that fast.

Y'know....
I'm going to try it again.

Thanks user-kun

Taking some lewd Mighty Magisword requests.

Kind of makes you wish Scaramouch could crossover into MM. He'd fit in and make for a pretty good villain.

Prohyas/Lady Hiss

You interested in a Bimm pinup ()? I'd do it myself, but my lust's stronger than my drawing ability, and I can't make Bimm's body good enough for a delivery.

witchy sparkles using muscly arm magisword on Prohyas' dick

how about a pic of the Mysterious Hooded Lady getting her robe blown open, revealing that she's wearing nothing but sexy witch-themed lingerie underneath?

Well it seems to me like she's got a slight bit of chub on her if that helps. Though my greatest concern would be knowing how many nipples she should have.

A POV of Vambre's butt squishing against a window

That does help, thanks. Thicc's not my usual thing, but you can't learn without doing.

So far, I'm convinced it's either two, or eight. No middle ground on that train. Damn shame there's no cat girls in lighter clothing to go off.

Bad Dragon Magisword

Gateaux using the 'clothing transparency' (make up your own name for it) Magisword on Morbidia.

a 'grateful' Buford, grabbing one of Vambre's ass cheeks as a measure of 'thanking' her for performing some deed.

have him saying "Good job!" and winking when he does it. Vambre's expression should be one of surprise.

a back view of Vambre and Cammy's leotard wedgied ass, with them looking at each other.

Here's a suitable reference that may further assist you if you do decide to go through with drawing a Bimm pinup.

Wish I gave a damn about this show. Has some pretty neat characters designs, even if they do always feel like they're skewed or stretched when they ought not to be. I do see some talk that the dialogue's been slowed down so eh, maybe I'll check it out again.

Anywho, I'm a sucker for girls with hair over their eyes, so have this'n.

This must be your lucky day. This particular show happens to have an abundance of girls with hair covering their eyes.

is the pacing better now?

stop being so slow

>Anywho, I'm a sucker for girls with hair over their eyes, so have this'n.

This nigga gets it

Oh, I'm well acquainted with that fact.

is there any reason to watch this show besides wanting to fuck the characters

>mfw my Füdd has a bf
>mfw I would be gay for Snax

It's not bad

It isn't the best episodic comedy cartoon airing but it's still enjoyable

Thanks for the amazing Witchy Sparkles pic

To possess more information about the characters you want to fuck.

Learning their personalities, insecurities, and dreams shall indoubtedly heighten your lustful desires towards them.

Danelda a qt

How many fucking witches does this show have

Two recurring ones, Danelda isn't a witch.

Requesting Vambre in this pose, wearing Magisword underwear.

You'll be wanting to post that in the drawthread.

That she is.

>muscly arm magisword
that thing never gets used as much as it should

Is there any reason why the mc looks like lina inverse?

Yes, actually. Vambre is based on the show creator's headcanon of what Lina and Naga would look like if they fused. I'm not kidding.

That's pretty much enough for me to give this show a shot

So the no-pants thing is Naga's half of the fusion contributing to the outfit?

That seems to be the case.

requesting Prohyas fucking Witchy Simone while he makes out with Witchy Sparkles

Nah

She is pretty great though.

Sure, I guess I could post a few I took while watching the bomb.

Her black makeup and eyebrows are nice, very striking and expressive without being distracting

Yeah, Morbidia easily has some of the best faces in the show. More female cartoon characters should be as expressive as her.

and I think that's enough for now, tried to mix it up and post some of the other characters as well.

Nice to see the Cat Tongue Magisword wasn't just a one and done.

I agree, I like that this show is willing to have the girls be cute AND do weird ass pratfalls. Like a cartoon or something.

Penny Plasm giving Prohyas a tailjob.

>"cummies?!"

Is it Prohyas? I have been calling him Brohyas. I mean he is Vambers bro...

Bump.