WEAPON H

What the fuck is this Sup Forums?

>what the fuck is this
it's scraping the bottom of the barrel

desperation

What is the startling secret of Weapon H? Find out in TOTALLY AWESOME HULK #22, on sale 08/16! The Weapon X program’s twisted head scientists have finally completed their magnum opus! Now BATCH X is awake, and it’s MAD AS HELL.

TOTALLY AWESOME HULK #22: “WEAPONS OF MUTANT DESTRUCTION” PART SIX!
Written by GREG PAK
Art by ROBERT GILL
Cover by STONEHOUSE

Wait wait wait.

When did Lady Deathstrike start looking almost identical to the X2: X-Men united version?

Weapon X or some rip off of it got a hand on some Hulk DNA

Wolverhulk. It would have worked better in the 90s

shhh goy buy our shit

That is the point of the entire book. It is 90s nostolgia.

Except Hulk was good in the 90's

Neither of these comments even make any sense with what user asked.

Someone needs to do a Ninja Wolverhomer edit.

It does seem weird that they'd be low key promoting Fox's version of the character.

Ever since Greg Land got on the art team for the Weapon X book and found more pictures to trace

It's because the artista is a lazy piece of shit who couldn't be bothered to find out how the real Deathstrike looks like but he of course saw the movie so he just went with it and call it a day

happens all the time with the GotG

Wait a minute:

>Gray
>Green shorts
>Has spikes all over his body and big claws

Fucking Distinguished Competition, stealing ideas as always.

In fairness, Doomsday is, on a visual level at least, just a grey Hulk with spikes.

>happens all the time with the GotG

Except that was intentional to promote the movie and appeal to fans of the films.

I'm gonna guess the cover artist wasn't given up-to-date character models or just didn't give a fuck and that Yuriko looks normal in the interior art.

>thinks cover art has anything to do with the art inside

This looks like something my 5 year old self would draw in his 3rd grade math notebook.

Seriously, last time I saw her she looked like a Mortal Kombat character.

Still would bang