Are Lil' Scotty and Emma gonna /ss/?

God i hope so

Just to see the look on young jeans face... god damn that would make me happy

lil' Scotty is too old for /ss/

This is a pretty sad state of affairs.
>used to be Top bitch
>alpha female to the alpha male
>AvX happens
>now you're kidnapping the younger version of your ex trying to relive the glory days

Should've happened.

>Scott Summers
>SS
>ss
>/ss/

The whole X-Men franchise is in a sad state.

Why not make this the /ss/ thread!

This panel made me smile. As much of cunt Jean has been to Scott over the years, it was justified

Is it /ss/ when the boy is like 16-19?

I like her outfit

Yeah... and meanwhile Jean will fuck Jimmy in the forest.

>Ginger slut with hairy midget
>lil Cyclops gets top class breeding
Nuff said

I...I kinda like this.

Scott/Emma came about because of writers having Jean and Wolverine fuck before she hooked up with Scott in the first place

that was in Ultimate

Why is Ultimate so cancer in just about every franchise?

Why the fuck is Scott/Emma tthe best pairing? Literally my favourite OTP. Fuck you for ruining it, along with everything else X-related, Marvel.

cause she's one of the few women that actually support their men in comics, she gives him the strength to do what he has to do. And in turn he gives her the ideology she needs to do some of the 'ends justify the means' things she does, she gives him the Right in Rightclops and a good dicking

/ss/ refers to straight SHOTACON. Shotas are prepubescent boys. Young Scott is a teenager. Please educate yourselves before you shitpost.

gb2/d/

Scott is the upright good guy and Emma is the saucy bad girl
Literally the old good girl wants bad boys with the gender swapped

that's not what scott has been for decades

>Emma
>bad

Wut

>Scott
>upright good guy

No. Both of them aren't that simple. They have a dynamic that works, but it isn't because 'muh good guy and 'muh bad girl'. It's because they genuinely cared for each other, before Marvel buttfucked it, as usual