Spider-Man

Spider-Man

Spider-Man

Does whatever a spider can

Venom also does whatever a spider can

if he has "radioactive blood", isn't that quite dangerous? So like, if he was even anywhere near someone he'd give off radiation, right?

Wouldn't that set off alarms at airports and shit?

>that Black Cat
>That She-lectro
Nice

If I could, I too would stroke Rhino's horn.

S
r a d i o a c t i v e
M
E
N

>ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: It sounds like Peter will be involved with The Daily Bugle again after some time away. What role does the Bugle fill in his life?
DAN SLOTT: In Amazing Spider-Man we’re going to see The Daily Bugle and the Bugle cast come back in a big way. And, no, it is NOT about Peter becoming a photographer again. It’s a new twist. It’s something we haven’t seen in Amazing Spider-Man yet. After 55 years, that’s a pretty cool trick, right? And it’s a development I’ve been dying to get to for a long time!
Pete is taking over Bugle.

Wtf he's grown up? I thought he's supposed to be a kid.

Fuck. Why won't Slott go away

Pete taking over bugle isn't an original idea but it's interesting enough on the ha ds of a good writer.

Slott isn't but has decent ideas. So why don't they just let Slott be the idea guy saying whatever plot points may be cool and let competent writers develop the best ideas?

JJJ as the photographer please.

calling it: Peter is going to be the president/publisher of the Daily Bugle like JJJ used to be

Same thing I thought. Seems pretty obvious.

Based mark back on venom.

What's the pink, glowing thing? It looks familiar.

Jameson went back to Bugle recently in one of the Secret Empire tie ins. I doubt they'd bring him back only to put Peter in the role immediately after.

The Zodiac key

Zodiac Key, the red guy holding it is Scorpio.

Why is Speed Demon colored like Quicksilver?

He didn't go back as the boss.

Peter will by the Bugle, and be JJJ's boss?

Has this been done before? Reversing the Peter/Spider-Man role. I mean that Peter is the one society hates instead of Spider-Man? If not, then I'll give props to Slott for finally coming up with an interesting story.

But what role is JJJ in? Because in the past, Thomas Fireheart/Puma bought out the Bugle (because he felt he owed Peter) and was practically JJJ's boss.

>Peter becomes head of Digital at the Bugle
>"I need snaps! Snaps of Spider-Man!"

Mary Jane owns the bugle and torments Peter. Peter is now a writer.

Right, I remember the Zodiac being in West Coast Avengers. Thanks. The rest of the group being Spidey villains throw me off. I don't think Pete's had any encounters with them.
I feel like in the 90s there were a few storylines where Pete was wanted as himself and not as Spider-Man, so what the cover shows probably isn't a clue. There was also a time or two where he saved someone as a civilian and got 15 minutes of fame for that, so that's not new.
Of course Slott could be talking out of his giant ass and it is one of these things that have happened before.

After the most recent Secret Wars, the first arc of Amazing Spider-Man had Spidey facing off against all of Zodiac

I seems to be working for Robbie now. Also, Sheldon's (from Marvels) daughter is a photographer there now trying to live up to her dad's legacy. I thought that was cute.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #789

DAN SLOTT (W) •

STUART IMMONEN (A)

Cover by ALEX ROSS

THE FALL OF PARKER Part 1

Down on your luck Peter Parker is back, for good or ill. New York has changed, and so has Peter – but entering a new phase of his Spider-Man life isn’t easy; neither are new relationships OR new foes. Peter Parker is not the Spider-Man you remember, but why is he taking his fight to THE DAILY BUGLE? And what happened to PARKER INDUSTRIES?
PLUS: Includes 3 bonus MARVEL PRIMER PAGES! Story by Robbie Thompson and art by Mark Bagley!

VENOM #155

MIKE COSTA (W) •

MARK BAGLEY (A/C)

LETHAL PROTECTOR Part 1

Something sinister is lingering in the darkest depths of New York and no one is safe! But even the monsters have something to fear when the world’s deadliest hunter Kraven makes them their prey. Their only hope is Venom, a lethal protector who can make the hunter…the hunted. PLUS: Includes 3 bonus MARVEL PRIMER PAGES! Story by Robbie Thompson and art by Mark Bagley!

because then he'd have to share the writer spot with someone and hes a selfish fat prick

I hate slott with a passion
I hope proto-spock survives this debacle and stays a villain/anti-hero, its the only thing ive liked so far

I like Dan Slott.

>ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Marvel Legacy seems to be bringing Marvel characters down to their core aspects. Peter Parker’s gone through a lot of changes in recent years, from his time of possession by Doc Ock to his recent stint as head of Parker Industries. How does Legacy bring him back to earth?

>“This is a Peter Parker who’s had it all, lost it all, and now has to find his place in the world again,” writer Dan Slott told the website. “It’s a return to the scrappy underdog status that’s the Peter Parker we all know and love. We’re going to see a return to form, with old friends coming back onto the stage, some in all-new ways. It’s all been leading to this — from Big Time, to Superior, through Spider-Verse, and the Parker Industries era. It’s been a crazy ride, but now that we’re here, we’re going to get a Peter/Spider-Man that’s closer to a core Spidey than we’ve had in years.”

>It sounds like Peter will be involved with The Daily Bugle again after some time away. What role does the Bugle fill in his life?

>In Amazing Spider-Man we’re going to see The Daily Bugle and the Bugle cast come back in a big way. And, no, it is NOT about Peter becoming a photographer again. It’s a new twist. It’s something we haven’t seen in Amazing Spider-Man yet. After 55 years, that’s a pretty cool trick, right? And it’s a development I’ve been dying to get to for a long time!

>You’ve worked on Spider-Man for a while now. How has your relationship to the character changed over that time?

>Since I was 8 years old, Spider-Man wasn’t just my favorite super hero, he was my favorite character in all fiction. That hasn’t changed. It’s just now I’m the guy stacking the deck against the poor schlub. Every year, every issue, every panel it’s my job to find new ways to test him, to knock him down. And it’s always worth it because nobody gets back up like Spider-Man. And when he gets back up, we all do.

>Between this, Chip Zdarsky and Adam Kubert’s new Spider-book, new cartoons, and of course Spider-Man: Homecoming, this feels like a great time to be a Spider-fan. What will hungry fans get out of Amazing going forward?

>Couldn’t agree more! Chip and Adam on Spectacular, the Miles Morales, Ben Reilly, and Spider-Gwen books, the new Disney XD Spider-Man cartoon, Homecoming — this is a golden era for Spidey fans! Over on Amazing, we’re going to be serving up everything you love about Spider-Man, all the quips and thwips! There’ll be big adventure, soap opera twists, the craziest villains, the greatest supporting cast, and you’ll be getting it gorgeously penciled by Stuart Immonen, inked by Wade von Grawbadger, and colored by Marte Gracia — the best damn art team in all of comics! Plus, don’t forget, when Legacy kicks off, Amazing Spider-Man goes back to its original numbering. And that number is #789. Amazing Spider-Man #1 kicked off in 1963. This book has been charting Peter Parker’s destiny all that time, and the countdown to Amazing Spider-Man #800 is starting now. The ride from here on out is going to be epic! And the payoff is going to be huge!

>Chip and Adam on Spectacular, the Miles Morales, Ben Reilly, and Spider-Gwen books, the new Disney XD Spider-Man cartoon, Homecoming — this is a golden era for Spidey fans!
THE OPPOSITE IS TRUE!

Everything about this sounds horrible.

I wish Slott would fall into a hole.

>his is a golden era for Spidey fans!

Does he really think this is true? This shit that's coming out of his mouth?

>Chip and Adam on Spectacular, the Miles Morales, Ben Reilly, and Spider-Gwen books, the new Disney XD Spider-Man cartoon, Homecoming — this is a golden era for Spidey fans!
>doesnt mention Silk or Renew Your Vows or Spider-man/Deadpool
He literally has the worst taste in spider books.

What happened to calling it "The DB"? When did that get undone?

He did, he fell into Marvel. And he's there to stay.

I don't understand people like you. Maybe it's because I can't separate a writer from his work. But I hate Slott with a passion, which leads me to hate all his creations. I also hate Bendis, and thereby all of Bendis' creations. The fact that you claim to hate Slott, but still love his work, makes me think you don't actually hate Slott.

Based slott.

Kill all haters.

I'm gathering from this interview that there was never any verbal discourse between Slott and Entertainment Weekly. This reply by Slott looks copypasted from a solicitation. They most likely just exchanged emails and called it a day. Look at this shit:

>we’re going to be serving up everything you love about Spider-Man, all the quips and thwips! There’ll be big adventure, soap opera twists, the craziest villains, the greatest supporting cast, and you’ll be getting it gorgeously penciled by Stuart Immonen, inked by Wade von Grawbadger, and colored by Marte Gracia — the best damn art team in all of comics! Plus, don’t forget,
>Plus, don't forget,

"BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!"

Christ this shit is so insincere and manufactured.

Huh, so Bagley is off Scarlet Spider.

>DAN SLOTT (W)
This nightmare will never end, will it?

I wish Marvel would stop trying to make "all-new" a thing.

According to Dick "Rumors are his Shtick" Johnson Spencer is taking over the title strating with issue 800. Slott will get a contanment title ala Astonishing X-Men for Whedon.

No, Spencer will pick up at 801. Slott's contract will expire at Marvel after that and he'll likely go to DC who offered him a super book back in 2012.

>original costume
>original numbering
What's going on here? Is this due to legacy

>she's just lois lane and calls him Queens

I like Parker Industries Spider man, and I hate to see they rebooting him back to square zero again.
srsly, I bet they will make him a photographer again.
fuck you marvel, you wont stop ruining everything

yes

>And what happened to PARKER INDUSTRIES?
Don't we already know? Doc Ock and Hydra took it down by wrecking their buildings and stealing everything of value.

he fell.
and at the bottom of it he found Marvel Comics

Slott says that Pedro is back at Bugle in new capacity.

So they really are just copying Rebirth

Leave up to that retard Slott to take "Spider-Man should have relatable problems" as "SEND HIM BACK TO THE BUGLE"

Marvel hasn't had a clear idea what to do with this character in decades now. Whatever your opinion is of OMD, it caused Peter Parker to lose a lot of stability and the character has meandered since

Okay so quick question: Is Peter in his 20s or early 30s? Because I really don't understand why it's so hard for Slott and Co. to keep him as a struggling photographer or something especially in today's job climate.

He's either 26 or 27. We know his exact age from when Silk was introduced, it gave a specific timeframe.

late 20s/early 30s.

>This is a golden era for Spidey fans!
>I've built up Spider-Man to his highest point and am now throwing him all the way back to barely making ends meet

Jeez we just asked that he wasn't Tony Stark-lite, not take away all advancement he's had. The Horizon status quo was perfect. Why couldn't he just form Parker Labs or something?

>the world’s deadliest hunter Kraven makes them their prey.
It's weird how Slott hasn't used Kraven at all during his entire run, and thus for the last few years he's shown up in several times but only in non-Spider-Man books like Agent Venom, Rocket Raccon, Squirrel Girl, Standoff and now this.

It's hydro man.

Nope. No old costumes came back for rebirth.

Wink.

Yeah. Artists are getting shuffled around.

Thank you!

>Down on your luck Peter Parker is back
The problem wasn't that Peter was rich. The problem is that he's an unlikable retarded manchild coupled with boring writing and stories.

Does Lobo count

One wowie.

It's mostly Villians in rebirth getting their costumes back. Just like anad marvel.

Carmines flash costume, Neal Adams still don't exist and won't.

>same creative team since March

No you stupid fat female faggit cbr poster. It's black, no long tongue, diff teeth, mouth, Eyes.