Not to much to say but looks nice i guess

not to much to say but looks nice i guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWB17B_lSsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now if only Capcom would just drop the style thing and make all their fighting games realistic looking...

Post more?

Can we have some synergy and let carol have her long hair instead of her dyke cut?

No, you're objectively wrong. They need to go in the complete opposite direction and completely stylize it to look like a comic the way they did with MvC3 youtube.com/watch?v=TWB17B_lSsI

Battle of the Baby Faced Women

too much monster hunter games made them rusty

>Not drawn by Sana Takeda

Capcom stole Shinkiro from SNK, so might as well use him

I don't mind the Captain Marvel costume, in fact I like it... but bring back the curves and long hair in comics!! you want a character with short hair? use Jan, Maria Hill or Quake.

>MvC3 looks better than MvCI
>People will still claim the MCU isn't killing Marvel.

Can someone explain why Marvel vs Capcom Carol looks better than actual comic Carol?

She looks feminine.

comic carol also looks asian

Designers/artists that actually have to do their jobs or they are out.

EVO weekend! We will probably get some kind of news for the game. My guess is during UMvC3 top 8, but hopefully sooner.

That art makes her look like Karrin from Dresden Files (with bigger tits)

>Dyke Carol

Dyke hair go home.

Further proof that women, and the inclusion of women, ruin everything.

Much better.

That has to do with the people developing the game, MCU just effects costumes/rosters. Not gonna effect how bad it looks graphically or gameplay wise

snip snip

They're clearly going for the cinematic feel and look. If not they'd go for a more comic one like MvC3 did.

where's the rest of the variants?

That's why the Marvel roster is so tame and boring.

i got four other variant covers and i'm gonna show them in a minute, the rest of the variant covers will be revealed in the future

btw i'm not the op

hawkeye variant cover

wait something fucked up i'm sorry, i put the images in my folder but it wont work, is it because they show the chrome image and not the actual image

hawkeye variant cover

i didn't fuck up this time

GoTG variant cover

She doesn't have douchebag frat bro hair.

champions variant cover with no actual champions

in another thread dedicated to that topic.

Seriously, this. Why can't Carol be hot again?

>snip snip
Is this the new "brap braap"?

and the last one for now is the spider-man/deadpool variant cover with no deadpool and there isn't even any spider-man

>lightning loops vs power of the nova force

>>People were so hyped thinking these covers would reveal the roster

So typical of gamers.

What? the roster has been known for ages. someone on Sup Forums leaked it months ago and every reveal has been in line.

oh shit i didn't know this thread existed, i posted those images for nothing