Mine too OP

>tfw Jesus is on perma hiatus
Second coming when?

Native American Jesus

Samson is pretty good

Depends if Revelations is canon or not it's fucking not you heretic

I'm with you guys.

Jesus is dead to me.

Same. I also like Captain Marvel/Shazam.

Omnipotence is not an interesting power.

Well Jesus did magically transform into a thirty year old

why hello there

At least he's not Yoshihiro Togashi.

Useless powers!

Jesus is weak as fuck

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

My Mom and Dad.

That's lazy quitter talk.

lmao Jesus is underpowered af. Didn't he get BTFO by a couple Jews and some Romans and get stapled to a couple wood planks or something? Batman would unironically fuck him up.

I guess you like this kind of talk more.

At least my guy Samson took down all the bad guys with him

I dropped His book when they replaced Him with black Jesus.

>one of his own followers sells him out
>let the Romans completely wreck his shit
>plays it off like "a-actually this was all part of my keikaku all along guys seriously!"
>doesn't do anything remotely relevant ever again after his """resurrection"""
Yeah, that last arc was pretty anti-climactic.

Green Jesus has more bling.

That's what makes the New Testament such an original and special work tho. The protag accepts fate and forgives instead of using his powers to thundersmite everyone.

Jesus!

That would actually be pretty great, to have a cape setting where Jesus is just running around as a secondary character.

He doesn't do a lot of fights, but its 100% actual Jesus Christ. This is the second coming. He heals people, feeds the hungry, and provides life advice to people who really need it. A lot of people probably think he is just some guy dressed up as Jesus rather than the real thing. He doesn't take it personally, what matters is the message, not the source.

Make him the mechanism by which all of the editor mandated character resurrections happen. Jesus can talk to god, but by and large God is busy these days handcrafting the rest of the universe.

Its a pretty big universe. It's taking a lot of time to lovingly build every planet, but its going to be awesome when we get there.

You are but a child

I saw the omnibus on ebay but never pulled the trigger. Is it actually good?

>defending a shitty fanfic

>I-it's just fanfic you guys

Fuck of it's canon. You YHWHfags are still salty he's not the most popular character anymore.

Weak

The second coming isn't Jesus walking about, it's the world is severely depopulated, the only ones who remain are neutral sinners at best and everyone is enslaved by the antichrist and his minions before Jesus defends and the final battle before the end of time occurs.