Infinity War Thanos

Get hyped.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/563batcPBZ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For what? Water downed SJW approved shit? Fuck off.

wtf is this new uniform?

>the big bad of the MCU is a purple Hulk who wears a generic/cheap looking MCU costume and will ultimately be defeated by quips in a cluster fuck mess of a movie

Yup, so "hyped"

>thinks Marvel Studios appeals to SJWs even though they got mad at BruceXNatasha

DILF.

Is that the costume? Looks sort of shit, actually. What's with the brown pants and combat boots?

Is Death in this movie? Cause she's Thanos' entire motivation for doing anything.

>Please notice me, senpai!

Its clearly just casual attire

he looks like jack from tekken

Can Marvel use Death?

Or is it that Fox can't use Death?

Or is Death just too board of a concept to discuss film rights over?

>Its clearly just casual attire
It is interesting to think about. Thanos clearly doesn't LIVE on his chair, he must have a home somewhere. And of course there is that "farmer Thanos" theory. I like to think he does own normal clothes, that he has a bedroom and a kitchen and normal things like that in his hideout. Yes, he is a horrible fatherfigure. we learned that in GotG. But he is still a person and not some deity.

Don't tell me what to do.

>Can Marvel use Death?
Public Domain.

Anyway, we know Mistress Death is canon to the MCU and she isn't Hela. Her counterparts are Eternity, Entropy and Infinity. You see a floor carving of all four of them in GotG 1, when the Power stone orb rolled to the floor at the start of the film.

>Not in is armor.

WHY?

>WHY?
As if his armour ever does anything. As if any armour made sense in the Cosmic world. It is either forcefields or get lost.

He looks like a suburban father going to pick his kids from the school.

Because he's not in battle? Maybe that statue is a scene from his past before he became the conqueror he is now

>Thanos Costume is shitty for no reason other than Marvel studios is lazy...

>FUCKING SJW'S! IT'S THEIR FAULT!

Oh BOY! Can't wait for Thanos to never actually be presented as a threat, use minions to fight the avengers, and when he DOES fight them they'll beat him with the "power of friendship"
YEAH!

Thanos at least goes to the same gym as this mutant.

oh boy, DCunts and Sup Forumsirgins are here

Marvelet detected

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

So is Thanos the final boss of the MCU? I'd love to see Annihilus, Null would be good too.

Nah just the final boss of the first 3 phases

Except that's probably what's gonna happen faggot

I very much doubt that

Its all that power cosmic he absorbs.

Has to go somewhere.

Nah

>probably

So you're just shitposting then.

>SJW
And there's a phrase that's lost all meaning...

Why are you replying to me? Fuck off loser

Why are you posting at all?

Don't worry about it you're not my real dad

this makes me hopeful we get some scene akin the end of infinity gauntlet, I just want Thanos to fuck off to live a comfy life in some kansas planet far away from downey jr's assholery.

>Because he's not in battle?
He wasn't in battle in any of his film appearances thus far. But he still had his armor on.

well maybe he takes the armor off at some point, or existed at some point prior to putting it on. It's not so mind boggling that the main villain for a big, multi-part movie might wear more than one costume, is it?

>implying he won't be beaten by "OOPS, I DROPPED THE GAUNTLET"

>final boss of MCU is fucking Krunk
lmao

no, i'm sick of comicbook movies i hope they die now rather than later.

> Oops I gave the Mind Stone to Loki leading to the creation of Scarlet Witch whose powers could disrupt the gauntlet, and Vision who could undermine me from within the gauntlet.

> I sure hope that doesn't blow up in my face.

I dunno, sounds pretty in character to me

Yes Thanos is such an SJW now look at all his Hillary bumper stickers what are you retarded

I'm sick of romantic comedies.
I'm sick of sci-fi.
I'm sick of thrillers.
I'm sick of action movies.

There are more romcom

We are likely experiencing "peak comic book movie" this year till 2019 (if Feige is smart, he will go for more intimate, smaller scale stories post-gauntlet, thus changing the flavour before it gets stale).

But the genre will never die, with VFX costs overcome, and a broader view of what the genre can be (Nolan, Favreau, Gunn, the Russo's, and even Snyder, deserve credit for this), the genre is now likely to be a constant now.

There are about 6-9 comic book movies a year, which is tiny compared to the number of comedies, rom-coms, thrillers, etc.

In the 80s and 90s, we used to get maybe 1 comic book movie every 2 years and in most cases they were shit.

>youtu.be/563batcPBZ8
This was also shown at D23.

what the fuck happened to the CW suit REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That would be pretty interesting. Instead of living in a palace like a stereotypical ruler, he hides out amongst his subjects. And lets his palace be a glorified death trap.

Would totally read a comic whre Thanos hides his identity and dicks around. Or Darkseid on that matter.

>They change the BP suit
BUT IT WAS THE BEST SUIT

Wtf did they do to his suit

There was absolutely nothing wrong with his CW costume

The BP suit gets a layer of CGI over it to give it an offputting glossy metallic quality.