>lives in Texas
>dresses like a native american stripper

What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criollo_people
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw

It's not like you can expect proper cultural understanding from Texans.

I definitely don't recall her being in U.S.Avengers #1?

It's almost like you're not from Texas and forgot it was part of Mexico before it was part of the US

50-state variant covers, one Avenger for each state based on a flimsy connection (Steve Rogers the First Avenger for Delaware, the First State).

Who cares when it was part of Mexico? It was a backwater then in historical terms. Its geopolitical, then economic, then current population importance only came from Americans settling the territory.

>texas

Yeah, but what's with the Native American garb? Texas killed the shit out of its Indian population, then drove the few survivors into Oklahoma. There are no reservations in Texas, after all.

Haha I need to go look who my state got... wait, Sunspot? what in the fuck?

Tribes existed before state lines

Do you think there's that much different between Native Americans that lived where Texas is and other Natives that live where Mexico is?

Do people forgot North America is Canada, USA, AND Mexico.

Before white man arrived on this continent, who knows what kind of shit went down in terms of genetics around the Tex/Mex border

She's also a devout Catholic and once fucked Hank Pym after stopping him from committing suicide.

Well, dressing like a stripper is just part of being a cape.

Latinx peoples are often of mixed blood, with some Latin American countries still being majority Native.

Yeah buddy. Floridafag reporting in.

>Latinx

Latino, gringo. Quit appropriating and "correcting" other people's culture to fit your own white guilt narrative.

I like it when someone uses that stupid word because it means I can stop reading right there

Most Latinas in Texas are Mexican-American or of Mexican-American descent

And for those of you who are too retarded to graduate from history class, Mexicans are just Native Americans that speak Spanish

When Texas was a part of Mexico almost nobody lived there. Thats why settlers like Stephen A. Austin were invited there in the first place, to populate the area and serve as a buffer against Indian raids. The Texas Revolution was a conflict over political control of a territory from a faraway government that claimed nominal control, not a battle between 'indigenous mexicans' of which there were little (and who almost entirely sided with the independence movement) and white intruders from America as its sometimes made out to be.

Argentine spotted

>stripper

Thats practically much super hero burka right there.

>Mexicans are just Native Americans that speak Spanish

That's an oversimplification. Meso-American natives had their own diverse and distinct culture from the plains or desert Natives from the North American tribes. These differences only grew with the arrival of the Spanish and French, who took turns fighting over the Mexican territories. Those clashes have left their influence on Mexican culture even today, though Spanish is the primary language.

Why the fuck do you think Mexicans even are? They are just natives forced to learn Spanish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criollo_people

Shut up

And yours is an over complication
>Meso-American natives had their own diverse and distinct culture from the plains or desert Natives from the North American tribes
Were the Meso-Americans natives? Yes? Ok, then why the ridiculous differentiation?

Yeah sorry. I should have noticed how European this woman is....
eat a dick

Most mexicans are mestizo, actual full-blooded meso-americans are a minority with their own languages and culture.

As long as you want to make it really clear you're an idiot, go ahead then

The same reason we differentiate between French and German.

>what is new spain
Mexico should cede all their territory back

No. It's like calling a French person European, and then some one coming in and saying "ACKSHULLY" that the French have a different culture from Germany.
Okay? Still European right? So what the fuck are you even talking about?

Going into a diatribe about how Meso peoples aren't the same as Great Plains Indians doesn't change the fact that they are still a NATIVE people.

I can only assume that you and
Because you're being needlessly pedantic

Which is silly because the French are only Germans that got Romanized.

What? I live on a reservation in Texas.

But her name is BONITA JUAREZ, she's a devout catholic and she sprinkles in the usual Spanish phrases. She's never been portrayed as native anything, clearly she's a latina.

Wasn't she like a turbochristian who dressed in an actual priest robe? When did she switch to a belly shirt and cleavage? Am I going to regret asking?

Who the fuck is "Firebird"?

They really had to scrape the bottom of the barrel that hard to find 50 avengers?

Because the language you speak completely alters your ethnicity, right?

Sweet.

>having powers
>not wanting to be FAAAAAABULOUS

nigga do you even power fantasy?